It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Mahmoud Abbas be MABUS Nostradamus talked about?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

"Mabus will soon die
Then will come horrible undoing of people and animals (or destruction of people and animals)
One will see vengeance, one hundred powers
Thirst, famine, when the comet will pass."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

We all know this is a quatrain from Nostradamus.

If the Hamas kills Mahmoud Abbas, the prophecy just might come true.

The only part that is confusing to me is what about this..."when the comet will pass"????

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think MABUS is .... osaMABUSh. Put Osama and Bush together and you get MABUS. Unless someone else comes up that is closer.

Nostradamus got close with Hitler. He called him Hister. I think MABUS could be two people together.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It is I. I am here. I am Mabus. What's this speak of me? Who dares say my name? What is it you seek to know? All that you know is at an end.

Hahaha just kidding. Mabus is prolly OsamaBush. Both may die near the same time. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mrmonsoon, that is quite interesting. Flyers also has an interesting take,but I thought MABUS was supposed to be the third world dictator predicted by Nostradamus.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This may be a wild shot in the dark, but I have a answer to SOT.

Could Third world dictator mean, a dictator of a third world country, as opposed to the 3rd dictator of the whole planet.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Could Third world dictator mean, a dictator of a third world country, as opposed to the 3rd dictator of the whole planet.

I suppose that it could. However, I was always under the impression that there are three world "anti-Christs."

The first one being Napoleon Bonaparte.

The second being Adolf Hitler.

And the third being, as yet, unnamed individual.

Now, every time this subject comes up, whether it be MABUS or the "anti-Christ," there is a lot of obfuscation of these topic in my opinion. People keep saying that this is going to be some "charismatic,glamorous" individual, ,when the prophets said just the opposite. Think of the most intelligent, angriest, most contemptible individual you can think of, and that would be a good vision of this coming one world dictator. I honestly haven't seen anyone come to the forefront that really fits the bill.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
As you will see in a post I posted a few days ago I already pointed this out...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However I think even I was wrong and now believe Mabus is Just Sudam backwards, afterall Nostradamus was using a mirror to scry the future and a mirror does show words backwards!!!!

2 for me, none for you!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid

However I think even I was wrong and now believe Mabus is Just Sudam backwards, afterall Nostradamus was using a mirror to scry the future and a mirror does show words backwards!!!!

I have always understood that he used a bowl of water, not a mirror.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
whether its a mirror, polished metal, or bowl of water it's still a reflection of something and reflections are always backwards.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
thenwhy wernt histler spelt backwards

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Extremely doubtful that it is Mahmoud Abbas since that is not his given name but one that he chose.

For MABUS I vote for Ma Bush, Barbara Bush, Aleister Crowley's illegitimate daughter, and the "Daughter" of all evil. Her son the president is the grandson of Satan.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Right now, the best bet for Mabus is Ray MABUS, who endorsed Barack Obama. Also, remember the prophecy says Mabus has to die. Neither Osama nor Bush are dead, thereby negating their chance to be Mabus.

Since Mabus is supposed to die, we'll have to wait to see if Ray Mabus is the Mabus of the prophecy.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I got chills up my spine when I saw the OsaMABUSh thing. I never put that together like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think it's something more like obaMABUSh

Bush's term ends, and maybe something drastic happens with obama to cause this mess.......

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The comet is planet x or planet nibiru!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Mike Tyson?

your all #ing idiots, nostradamus's writings are about as open as the horrorscopes in The Sun newspaper.

get over this end of the world bull#

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

The comet, has been passing us the last few days.....

Lulin...................... and it is really odd too, being a green one....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think if there's any ACTUAL truth to that..
then it would be an acronym..

something along the lines of the acronym " POTUS " (President of the United States)

there's the united states of mexico the soon to be united states of africa...
no doubt the end world structure would be divided into "states".

so the US at the end of MABUS might be United States
could M be Messiah, Matriarch or Monarch?

-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join