It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lacerna & Center of earth Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hey everybody, First off i'd like to apologize because I'm not exactly sure where to put this, it fits in so many topics haha

anyway!

i was simply wondering if anyone has heard of that Lacerta character, the supposed reptilian woman who spoke with a man in Sweden sometime in 2005 (sorry if i'm mistaken, I don't know the exacts). Anyway, she explained not only about her race, but about how there is actually inbreeding between the reptilians and the humans. She wants us to know though that they are not Extraterrestrial, but the true Humanoids, who evolved from Dinosaurs. She also gets into the discussion of our evolution. She says that people would have taken much longer to evolve as we did, and that we had outside help. An alien race looking to better themselves helped the process along, and eventually got into some kind of intergalactic battle with the reptilians, essentially wiping out all dinosaurs, except Lacerta's ancestors and a few more, who went underground. They live there today, in a series of elaborate tunnels and caves. They do not wish us harm, but simply to research us. They can, however, hide very well amongst us. woo, think you got all that?

anyway, heres a link for it if you wanna read the whole interview. must warn you though, its even longer than what I typed!

www.sabon.org... - Part 1 of Interview
www.sabon.org... - Part 2 of Interview

other languages on there as well.

basically, what I wanna know is... what do ya'll think about this? what is in the center of the earth, what about lacerta, and what about our beginning?

new topics

join