It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock Her up!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To me, anyone who believes paris hilton should be released is a plain and simple idiot, not only was she caught :w: while driving, but she got her license taking away and was driving without it! she is so stupid its disgusting. Then, she got released to house arrest and go figure, what was she doing the next night? planning a huge party how dumb can one woman be? what does she have to do,
someone to get locked up?
all you want to paris, it wont save you now.

hope you all like my picture story
hahah

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree with some of your sentiments, however, if poor people get released from that particular jail within 2 or 3 days due to overcrowding, isnt that being UNFAIR to Paris?

Think about it. Its not as if everyone there serves full time. As i heard it, they only serve 10% of their time. 40 days= 4 days.

I think she is being treated unfairly for this reason only. I do think she is a no talent bimbo (if that makes ya feel better)

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
She's being treated so unfairly that her parents got to go in on a day that didn't have visiting hours.

Not feeling sorry for Ms. Hilton with her pathetic "I just found god" spiel.

As soon as she's out to party again, god will be forgotten, just like every other fleeting toy in her life.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Major, she's going to get special treatment regardless. She's so frail, like a flower....

All i'm saying is she's getting supposedly the ENTIRE sentence as opposed to the others there.
Maybe she deserves it.

I hear she may be replacing Rosie on "The View"?

Please, what could she possibly bring to this show????????:shk:
:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ROFL -- Just goes to show, like the rich get richer, the famous get famouser, no matter how inane they are!

[edit on 14-6-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I hear she may be replacing Rosie on "The View"?

This is scary you read my mind. I mentioned this to my aunt the other day as a joke. Gee you should have heard her. I'll quit watching it!!!

That would be a trip. LOL Shh we should keep this underwraps Barbara Walters could be a member here. lol never can tell.

Paris should have never been released in the first place. I wonder if her early release- wonder if she had a hand in it. They snuck her out in the cover of darkness. Like 2 am.

She better straighten up is all I have to say on that.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I read that one of her agents has already "dropped" her, and things are going to only get worse.

The prison sentance is going to be the least of her worries, she's never going to live this down.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes one of two ways.................

She gets god, is forgiven by all, works for charity, appears on talk shows, writes an auto-biography, sings christian pop songs and has a tv show called something like "perfectly paris".

OR

Gets out, has a massive party where the cops are called, ridiculed by everyone everywhere, has every pop song flop, every photo-shoot cancelled, catches untold sexually transmitted diseases, gets caught behind the wheel without a licence again, gets busted for drugs, has complete mental breakdown and ends up in a psycho institute.

Frankly, I just wish she would get out of prison after doing her time and just disappear, never to be seen again.

Somehow, I don't think we should be so lucky.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Whaaat?

No, really, she already spoke to Baba Wawa. Its being considered. :shk:

Isnt that something?

I heard it on the much respected Greta newshow at Fox.

Yeeeehawww! That show will sink within 1 week.

She has no "views", she's just supposed to pout and put her hand on her hip and bat her eyes for the camera. Great speaker she is.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

OR

Gets out, has a massive party where the cops are called, ridiculed by everyone everywhere, has every pop song flop, every photo-shoot cancelled, catches untold sexually transmitted diseases, gets caught behind the wheel without a licence again, gets busted for drugs, has complete mental breakdown and ends up in a psycho institute.

Oh not a chance!!! She'll be hotter than ever! Its IN now to do time. What you said reminds me of the movie with Joan Crawford, "Straightjacket"

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Uh... Ok people she is in jail and just heard they transfered her into a wing with females.

You would think she commited the most horrible sin ever. Who are we to judge others. As long as she don't back slide thats fine. And now I will say this, maybe I should email Barbara Walters letting her know maybe she should let Paris Hilton be the new co host on the View.

The fact is Paris was lucky she didn't kill someone. One DUI oh gee you think she comitted a mass murder.

She's in jail so give it a rest!

And Nerbot thats not very nice. How would you feel if that happened to you?:shk:

Saying you hope Paris will never been seen again, I will email Barbara Walters now recommending that Paris gets the job. Perhaps that will teach you not to be so judgemental.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It wasn't just for DUI:

Paris Hilton's DUI Charges

People of the State of Calif. v. Paris Hilton September 26, 2006

Paris Hilton's original DUI charges alleging that on September 27, 2006 she was driving while under the influence, and while "under the combined influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug. In January 2007 she subsequently pleaded no contest to reckless driving charges stemming from the incident. A judge sentenced her to 3 years of probation, mandatory attendance at an alcohol education program, and fines of $1,500.

On May 4, 2007, a judge sentenced Hilton to 45 days in jail for violating the terms of her probation. According to prosecutors, she failed to enroll in an alcohol education course by mid-April 2007, and was stopped for two more traffic violations, including driving with a suspended license.

news.findlaw.com...

She's a repeat offender, who didn't do what she was supposed to do, and that's what she's in trouble for. And fair enough, too. If you're busted and given a list of things you have to do, if you don't finish it, you DO go back to jail. And they aren't easy on probation/parole violators.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

from leyla:
And Nerbot thats not very nice. How would you feel if that happened to you?

It wouldn't. I would never commit the crimes she commited.

from layla:
Saying you hope Paris will never been seen again, I will email Barbara Walters now recommending that Paris gets the job. Perhaps that will teach you not to be so judgemental.

Sorry leyla, didn't mean to offend anyone and was not attempting to be "judgemental". I just get fed up with so called "celebrities" who have no actual talent or contribute nothing of substance to the big wide world and can only exist by getting attention (wanted or unwanted), and believing they are superior to others. And I wouldn't watch junk like that on TV even if I had one, so it wouldn't teach me anything! Sorry.

To re-phrase my point: I hope she is released soon and lives a quiet life away from the media and chooses not to seek further attention from the public domain and take up space on sites like this.

I feel a new thread coming on......something to do with "pedestals" and "delusion".

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
eh so over this brujaja over this broad. i can't believe it's still on tv as much as it is.. it's old news...who cares...doesn't make me sad..shes lucky she got 25 days or whatever.
my cousin violated his parole and got 3 years...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i agree it was bull# i was just in for 42 days and they havent proven anything yet....it was a probation violation she shouldve been put on a thirty day po hold that way she couldnt have been released and wouldnt have been able to appeal

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
bottom line, she should get absolutely NO special treatment because of her celebrity status. she doesnt even deserve that status. atleast celebrities can feign intelligence...

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You people are my kind of people...!

Most of you know me from my Mondo Bizarro podcasts, but I'm currently working on a new project and want "you" to be a part of it.

The theme/concept is going to be "Sound-Off, What's on Your Mind"..

I will be starting off with the Paris Hilton fiasco... and here's how you can participate in it. You simply tell us exactly how you feel about her going to jail, does she deserve it? Does she deserve to have a reduce sentence? Would you buy the supposed tell-all book she wants to sell about her incarceration?

All we ask is that you keep your posts down to about 15 seconds in length (if it's under or over a bit, thats ok too). And if you want to have your thoughts recorded and played on the podcast, thats even better. We ask that you start off by saying "Hi, my name is (first names only please) and I go by the name of (your ATS member-name here) and I think....." Or if you don't want to use your name, but just your member-name.. thats OK too!

If you do go the podcast route keep in mind that we will not accept any that has bad language in it... We'd also ask again to keep the podcast to around 15-20 seconds long (again, plus-minus a few seconds over or under is ok). We'd like to have a nice high quality podcast of 128kbs (or higher), but if you don't know what or how to change those type of settings, thats still ok... we still want to hear you "Sound Off". If you don't know how to podcast, you can U2U me and I'll arrange for you to be contacted (free) and we'll record it off of Skype and you on your telephone. We guarantee not to give out your number or share it with anyone as all we want is your message and nothing more.

You can contact me by U2U with any questions or just get right to it, and email me your "Sound Off" podcast at:

[email protected]

If you do U2U me (or email me), please include in the subject line "Sound-Off" as I have a number of projects I'm working on and don't want to miss your email or U2U..

Thanks for your help and participation, if we get enough people involved, we'll do this rather regularly.. and maybe everyone will hear you when you... "Sound-Off"!

Johnny

PS. Below is where the initial thread requesting your participation..

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think she should've served her sentence and not gotten released on a medical condition. However, when the judge sent her back in to do the complete 45 days, that's where I find it wrong. The sherriff released her, the dingbat didn't walk out on her own. Because she's a celebrity she got reamed.
You do the crime you do the time, I agree. But you shouldn't do more time then anyone else who did the same thing, famous or not.

new topics

top topics

join