It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars what they ain't telling you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I looked around for this, but didn't find it. Being a newbie I might have just missed it. Interesting video, would love to know the coordinates and see some hirise pictures of this.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That's really one of the least remarkable videos I've ever seen. Probably why nobody has had the courage to post it yet.

I'm trying to figure out if the guy thinks those are actual fossil/skeletal remains of aliens, because if he does, he's completely wrong. The first "face" image would have to be HUGE.

If it's just structures and what not... Should have explained his reasoning/opinion instead of just showing us a bunch of pictures. People will see whatever they want when it comes to formations.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I agree with donoso. This is like seeing shapes in cloud formations. I do like how the photographer 'showed his work' as he was illustrating the formations. Mars Face is better--well, the first one was, anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
One liner (one worder also): Pareidolia.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Has anyone hear ever looked at the pictures we get from mars moon with 3D glasses was watching a TVdoc yesterday and this guy put on 3D glasses to go over moon/mars pictures anythoughts on this.
Here is what i found on picture from Iani chaos mars.
youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
dude i dont see any thing weird in any of that video and the face is not a fossil maby just blured emage

top topics

join