It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Aliens Hybrids and Ship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Jamie Maussen lost it long ago. He is not even worth a ridicule these days.
I guess he manages to convince bottom of the barrel 'I want to believe' guys at least.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That basically we need to evolve and become more peaceful and drop all the barbarism.

Yea, sure, as much as i remember, that Jesusguy allegedly said similar things 2000 years ago. Unfortunately this doesn't make it more "alien", we normal people use to call it common sense.

And you may call me ignorant, but the pictures utterly destroyed the slightest interest in reading the article.

Edit:Typo

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Ok since no one else has the ballz to say this I will. If there is one thing I do NOT fear about the UFO / ALIEN phenomenon, its the fear of being ridiculed for stating my opinion.

Everyone has taken plenty of time to trash this post (pictures and people presenting it) and NO ONE has touched on the message or the content of the actual interview. (Or are we just being lazy and not reading?)

The fact that the message in the interview has content that is worthy of serious thought in our day and age is just one more reason to criticize this interview, Jaime and anyone promoting him. The message ends up looking as ridiculous as those absurd pictures no matter how interesting it is - it becomes "the kind of things fools say".

I'm not an UFO/Alien buff at all. But even I am raising an eyebrow at this blatant farse. It is almost like the sole purpose of this little interview (adding to that the Greer's moths) is to discredit any serious thought concerning UFO investigation and even these thought worthy contents you speak of. As in:

"We should all see the Universe as a grand and infinite reality that transcends our basic struggle for material things with no value. The world is engulfed in a reality of polution, greed and hatred that can only bring our race to self-destruction. And now... a silly picture! =D That's the alien that told me this.
"

It isn't even a hoax in my book - a hoax is an effort to make you believe in something. This looks more like an effort to make me laugh at something.

As for Jaime I don't feel disappointed at all. We are after all talking about the researcher who came on TV showing a Sci-Fi channel advertisement as undeniable proof of aliens visiting Earth. The man is either a fool or trying his best to look that way.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

Everyone has taken plenty of time to trash this post (pictures and people presenting it) and NO ONE has touched on the message or the content of the actual interview. (Or are we just being lazy and not reading?)

[edit on 12-6-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

I always read the content but see no sense in promoting it when accompanied by obviously faked photo's. I'm not sure I will ever see the sense in that.

If someone wants to spread a pseudo-religion they need not lie or try and link it too UFO's for some odd reason. A lot of UFO stuff is starting to look like a religion and the growth rate of followers is frightening. I think many have seen the huge wealth amassed by the leaders of Scientology and they are trying to follow the model Hubbard did. They may succeed and that is sad.

Hubbard and those who took over prey on the mentally ill and people fears and weaknesses. Anyone promoting or defending these people are doing the same. Denying Ignorance does not include promoting it in my oppinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why do you guys keep bumping threads like this one? I understand I am bumping it by writing this, but c'mon, let these stupid threads die. People searching for information about Aliens/UFOs might stumble upon this forum for the first time and what are they going to see? These stupid nonsense fake threads that are a waste of everyone's time...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
HIKIX, I D-O HOPE Your *Comment That "Heath Ledger is looking Stretched Out", WAS NOT a Homophobic Comment...If so, it was discusting. As a Lesbian, and a Human Being, I forgive you if "It Was a Slur ayt GAYs"; Just keep that trash-talk(if it Was), Outta here, this is NOT the place! There By The Way, I-S "No PLACE For That Type of Bigotry"!
If I was/Am Mistaken&took it wrong I "Apologize to you"; it reads & can be taken as a major disgusting slur; I hope I just mis-read it, I truly Do.
Peace&high hopes for humanity, Dr.L.M.Bell;(LibBLVRdoc)

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i think he was referring to the fact the photo of him was stretched out

Graham

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I suppose there may be 'Unacceptable Proof's" ,but while iwas rereading the article, there is one thing that did catch my eye's that made me wonder.

Maurizio Cavallo: They are gorgeous. You must note one thing: these are polaroid and unprocessed photo's and there is always an abnormal light absorption because they absorb atomic light. During one of my last contacts, in a base under the sea near Genova...(Cavallo shows a photograph, N.d.R.)...This is a photo where you can see those who in the Bible were called "Cherubs", they are astral beings.

Now, if by chance the photo's are genuine, and the story teller is being honest, some would should get the make model and type of this particular camera to run some same type effect's to debunk this story completely. For instance, you should get the same results with the pre-existing examples of the photographed encounter's.

I am not reinforcing these are authentic, just keeping an open minds eye of what I exactly see, and how real could the encounter be.
Let's face it, "If it really happened to one of us and we tried to tell our encounter story, it would be picked to ribbons."
Pretty much the way this tread has been picked over.

"Polaroid thing is just a beginning too either debunking or enforcing the already debatable topic."

IMHO

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Allred5923]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

That basically we need to evolve and become more peaceful and drop all the barbarism.

Yea, sure, as much as i remember, that Jesusguy allegedly said similar things 2000 years ago. Unfortunately this doesn't make it more "alien", we normal people use to call it common sense.

And you may call me ignorant, but the pictures utterly destroyed the slightest interest in reading the article.

Edit:Typo

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

Oh don't worry your not missing much in the article.. however i do like that he mentioned that he met some real "wackos" out there

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Those three pictures are the biggest load of fake crap I have ever seen. Guess someone doesn't even know how to use transform properly in photoshop.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
Those three pictures are the biggest load of fake crap I have ever seen. Guess someone doesn't even know how to use transform properly in photoshop.

i know isnt it all bs, i mean and why is there always just one picture. Like the guy exiting out of the lightship...why is there only one picture there and the guy...well you cant even see him...its fake, i could take better pictures even with my crappy phone.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
also where the heck is " planet clarion " anyway ?

Its right next to planet "Sharade" in the solar system that is named "Scharlatine". Its a binary star system I believe, the main star is called "La-Ho-Ax"

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else notice a strong resemblance on the third photo looking a lot like a diffused photo of Adam Ant (of Adam Ant and the Ants)?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
MY sculpt of an alien hybrid was far more convincing than these photos which were photoshopped.

If these things are aliens, then I'm a monkey's uncle.

Hell, My Aliens Stole My Hotdogs Video is better than this crap.

Here's a link to prove it.

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Planet Clarion is in the Ambien system of the Prilosec galaxy near the Prozac nebula of course....

That would be "Claritin". Clarion makes car stereos. They are in in the Delco galaxy, which can be reached by travelling through the Panasonic gateway. Wow.

[edit on 6/28/2007 by venom79x]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
...decent C2C link for some hybrid shots, although
the ufo pix look fake.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join