It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why so loud!!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
*holding up a lit lighter*

Yeah, Bassplyr! Freebird! Freebird! Stairway to Heaven!

Or maybe something really obnoxious, like the Butthole Surfers or Dead Kennedys.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Then it must not be too annoying.

it IS annoying but i just don't feel the need to call the coppers just because im annoyed. but like i said if it sounded sketchy like threats of hurting each other or noises of people being hit then it's different. just in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
YEp I'm gunna do it. Pinched harmonics you say? how bout a whole series of pinched haromonics played with heavy reverb and a few chorus and envelope filters thrown in? and just when they think I can't play any louder. Guess what?.......Mine Goes To Eleven!
HAHAHAHAHAHA (I can see them now cowering, huddled together in the fetal position covering their ears, eyes frantically darting around like confused cavemen when lightening strikes or like when the annunaki come down or something.)

Dust and morter will be falling from the newly made cracks in the ceiling. Or at least that cottage cheese crap that they put on the ceilings in cheaper buildings.

It's time to play some Zack Wild or Dimebag Darrel (i'm thinking cemetary gates) at really hi volumes.

Maybe some screamo hardcore stuff that showed up unsolicited at my office the other day that was excruciatingly bad

<< 1   >>

join