It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why so loud!!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
why do people argue soooooo loud so EVERYONE who lives in the apartment complex can hear them??? I dont know for some reason it really really bugs me i dont like hearing other peoples arguments and hearing people yell at each other. it's kinda funny because its the same apartment that had other people living there before these and they would argue super loud too. it was worse with them though the chick sounded like a demon haha but anyway now this new couple who moved in same thing!! but she doesnt sound as demonic haha maybe there's negative energy in the apartment? anyway damn shut up please

damn so now he wont let her in the house now! sucks. but dont broadcast it

[edit on 9-6-2007 by TheBadge]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's true for any apartment. It's like the walls are paper thin so when ever anything is happening in it, you can hear it. I don't know why they don't insulate those places to be sound proof, that way they keep people in such closed quarters.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
yeah but i dont hear any of the other people here arguing. mostly just the loud reggaeton hahaha but i mean it would be cool if they could keep the yelling a little more low key? i cant wait to have my own little house hehe

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That's the great thing about houses... you never hear your neighbors... Course then you have yard work.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I used to have the same trouble years ago...

Solved the problem one night, real easy.....

I joined in

Don't think they knew what was happening for a while, but after five minutes of shouting at eachother with ME shouting back as if I was the recipient they shut up. Hoooooooray.

Noisy neigbours can't bug me now I live in an old farmhouse in the middle of the country (France). I have used an anglegrinder at 3 in the morning here.

Hope things calm down for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
hahaha nerbot damn good idea!! ill try it next time and see what happens haha i just got home so i dont know but as of now they have been quiet haha

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Nerbot, that is a great idea. I wish I had thought about it when I used to live in an apartment. I will remember that if i find myself in one again.

Thebadge, you got to let us know if that works for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I guess when the heat is on and an argument is in "full swing", people forget the world outside and carry on regardless.

It's a great way of letting people know that all their personal details are there for all to hear. I think it's that more than anything else that makes them quieten down.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I feel you. I had one crazy neighbor move out only to be replaced with a pair of 300lb couple who argue constantly and haven't learned to bend their knees when they walk. I feel like I have a heard of wilderbeasts living next door. THey argu over the dummest crap too. Like over why the guy doesn't like her exboyfriend. ANd I'm like duhhhhh...why are you idiots even arguing over this and why at 2 in the morning, and why in your living room and not in the bed room? Freaks.

THe neighbor before. was this crazy lady. whos never left the apartment. slept all day then would stay up all night. She would do this banging thing on various wall in her apt. Random hours. noon. 2 am. 4 am. 10 pm didn't matter. I was hoping she was banging her head on the wall or something. but it turned out she was into voodoo or something. She also thought that demons were running around her apartment and that the building was a secret satanic cult. She would open her door suddenly and yell out weird religious stuff at people in the hallway. So she finally gets evicted the manager tells me that I have to take a look at her apartment. Literally everywall in the apratment including the insides of the closets had small little holes the side of coins hammered in every 4 inches or so. Totally wierd. plus she taped shut every air vent in her apaqrtment so that demons couldn't sneek in. the neighbors across the hall still think that it's OK to throw a techno party every night until 2 am. gotta work on them next.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't have a loud neighbor problem. But if I did, I would use these.........

www.amazon.com...

I use them when the GF is watching TV, and I am on the computer. They're great!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
call the cops.

cops love to take ppl to jail in domestic disputes.

problemo solved.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
eh the cops.. i dont like burning people out unless they are doing something really dangerous i mean if i could hear someone was getting beat i would call them. haaha

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Reminds me of when I was between marriages and got a second floor apartment. It was close to the ocean so they didn't need air conditioning. However, we had a heat wave so I had to keep the bedroom window wide open. The problem was the next door neighbor. He didn't make too much noise, but she was a screamer, every time she had an orgasm, and I swear she must have had about a dozen every night from ten-thirty to two A.M.

I don't know whether I was more pissed about being kept awake or being envious.

Occam

To correct typo

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Occam]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah I'm generally not Snitchy McRat but about a year ago this one neighbor who used to beat her kids got a nice little phone call from me to the police reporting her. unfortunatlly she would always be done terrorizing her kids by the time the cops came but she got hers. She was always walking down the street at bad hours of the night with her 5 kids in tow (all from different fathers) usaully about 20 feet behind her while crossing major streets. these kids were between 5-11. She would just yell at them to "get their ass up here" but wouldn't even look behind her to see if her kids were even there.

So she couldn't hack it in LA and decided she was going to move back to Kansas City. Well the second they got off the plane in the terminal right infort of the jetway while debarking she again lost her youngest kid. again probably having something to do with the not watching your kids thing. anyways the little girl picked up the phone in the terminal and started hitting random buttons. one of them wasthe airport police emergency call button on the phone. So they show up want to kn ow who the parent was and better yet, where the mother was. They find miss beat my kids, got her info and found out that she had 2 warrents for her arrest from way back when, which is why she ran to LA in the first place. So the second she goes back she gets popped. goes to jail, and all because of her kid. Karma if you ask me. Don't worry about the kids. they're fine with auntie and living a better life away from psycho mom.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
damn damn damn bassplyr crazy story! but good to know the kids are safe.

yeah if it's something like that alright ill call. people have been quiet lately yay

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
my wilderbeast neighbors who think it's OK to have marathons and relay races in their living room while arguing at 2 in the morning have been quite lately too. the other night/morning I had had enough and rather forcefully threw my sneaker at their wall. They heard that. I haven't heard anything from them in a day or so. think I actually slept through the night for once.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Whenever I would have that problem I would turn the stereo up like real loud and stuff. Then I would put on a Barry Manilow record and put that record on repeat. Then I'd go out for a couple of hours. Yep, they were always pretty quiet after that.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hmmmmm........ I have thousands of tube amp wattage available in my apartment for all my neato bass speakers. Might be time to make sure they all still work.....when being run all at once....really loudly to....you know check on my pre-amps...to uhhhhh...see how much overhead they have before they clip.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
eh the cops.. i dont like burning people out unless they are doing something really dangerous i mean if i could hear someone was getting beat i would call them. haaha

Then it must not be too annoying.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
hmmmmm........ I have thousands of tube amp wattage available in my apartment for all my neato bass speakers. Might be time to make sure they all still work.....when being run all at once....really loudly to....you know check on my pre-amps...to uhhhhh...see how much overhead they have before they clip.

Yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about and stuff! Turn those fancy amps up to 11 (Ever see Spinal Tap? - Their amps "go up to 11") Then do a really cool harmonic, and get some really cool feedback goin' and stuff. Even ants and mice and stuff would be runnin'............ Yeah! BASSPLYR ROCKS! YEAAH!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join