It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screaming Paris Hilton Sent Back to Jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

rawstory.com

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying Friday seconds after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case.

"It's not right!" shouted the weeping Hilton. "Mom!" she called out to her mother in the audience.

She had been brought to court in sheriff's custody today for a court hearing on her early release from jail after back-and-forth decisions on whether she could participate by telephone from her home.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/6/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Poor Paris will have to do her jail time like anybody else. How heartbreaking!

With the outcry from the media they really didn't have a choice but to send her back to jail where she should never have left until her time was up.

I never heard of a sheriff changing a sentence that a judge had handed down before without consent from the judge, I'm sure he's in a bit of trouble now also for falling under the spell of Paris.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/6/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
this is absolutely glorious. the full 45 days...

pwnd to the 45th power

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Haha quick to the icon Boondock!

I didn't see this coming. Maybe the next 45 days will knock some common sense into her thick skull. Although I doubt it. She needs time to reflect who and what she is methinks.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Funny how Sheriff Baca is sticking up for Paris.

Baca dismissed the criticism, saying the decision was made based on medical advice.

"It isn't wise to keep a person in jail with her problem over an extended period of time and let the problem get worse," Baca told the Los Angeles Times on Thursday.

"My message to those who don't like celebrities is that punishing celebrities more than the average American is not justice," Baca said.

If her medical condition was soooo bad, why not let the public Know what it is and maybe sway public opinion to his choice of letting her do her time at home?

The decision by Sheriff Lee Baca to move Hilton chafed prosecutors and Sauer, who spelled out during sentencing that Hilton was not allowed to serve house detention.

Late Thursday, Sauer issued the order for Hilton to return to court after the city attorney filed a petition demanding that Hilton be returned to jail and to show cause why Baca shouldn't be held in contempt of court.

I'm sure Baca is going to have to let the cat out of the bag, at least in the court room, of what this medical condition was that he thought was sooo bad that he let Paris go home. I would think now, getting his ass out of the frying pan will be his top priority.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
how pissed would you be if you found out Paris' "horrible unspeakable mental disorder" was really just basic average generalized anxiety disorder. Bet you it is, and if thats the case. WHAT COMPLETE AND UTTER BS!!!!!! We all get that. especially around the 1st the 15th and any time we go to our mailboxes. It would be expected if one were going to jail too. so why does she get to go home or get a reduced sentance. I say put her in with the general population that way she can become humble-ized. If anything she could get educated in the english language. Did you know that the word "Fist" can also be a Verb? I hope she learns all about that the hard way.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Paris' mental illness is lack of drugs and alcohol cold turkey.

It shows her level of priviledged life when she screams "MOM" in the courtroom.
I still dont think she will serve the full sentence. But it will look a heck of a lot better if she serves at least 20 days.

She will come out more famous- her life will continue as usual, from party to party. If i were her, i would most definatly hire a chauffeur.

She's got the dough, doesnt she?????

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Please God take the crazy people off my TV! How can the Space Shuttle, G8, Russia pointing missiles at Europe, the future of US Immigration, and $60 Billion for people in Africa dying of Aids "not" be the big story.

I'm not a big fan of Paris, but to me her personality and lifestyle sure does parallel some people I know that were sexually abused as kids. I think being in jail and getting medical help may be the best thing for her, something tells me her family hasn't been addressing properly her bigger issues. Jail may break her down and get to the heart of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
bassplayer, her illness was her head shrinker saying she was depressed and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. she had her own doc come in.
there are woman in prison that are pregnant and terminal and they send paris back to her mansion.

i also agree with tempe. this shows how totally out of touch and pampered she is. crying for mommy?
she knows she is going in her own cell in a special wing...no threats. i can see being nervous and that but i think like tempe said, she is having withdrawel.
she is on the scene every night...prescription drugs are huge and of course all the high end booze.
she's geeking out cause in that 3 days she probably started having withdrawels from something.

she is a little brat but sadly, she will probably write a book about this horrific ordeal and make millions off of it or something. it will spin in her favor somehow.
even if it down, she still has a net worth of like 300 mill so she will be good.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I agree that Ms. Hilton is obviously going through withdrawal. With her lifestyle, she may need to remain under strict medical supervision for the next couple weeks. For those who are unaware, withdrawal cold turkey under these circumstances, depending on the level of prior use, can be life-threatening, even fatal.

I promised myself not to comment on this circus, but now that Ms. Hilton is no longer a pampered celebrity, now that the reality of life has forcefully intruded into her fragile cocoon of invulnerability, I will pray that she turns to the Lord in her time of need.

Healing God, grant me not so much to demand everything from myself as to let others help me; nor to expect others to cure me as to do my own part toward getting better. Grant me not so much to seek escape, as to face myself and learn the depths of Your love.

For it is in being uncertain and not in control that we find true faith, in knowing the limits of mind and body that we find wholeness of spirit, and in passing through death that we find life that lasts forever.

From the Healing Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi

May Ms. Hilton use this time in her life to draw closer to God, for His lovingkindness is everlasting, and His mercy endures forever.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i am no doc but i think it is pretty obvious what the real issues are.
she is loaded and a huge celebrity weather we like it or not. she is used to getting her own way and probably has been her entire life. concierge service at the touch of her sidekick to deliver anything she wants.
we know she is a party girl. she is out all the time drinking who knows what..we all know these party girls are hitting the prescription pills pretty regular. those seem to be a regular staple at parties. jetsetting around the world, indulging in whatever you want, never having had to face reality.

this is a huge reality check for her but her body is missing the vodka and redbull, valium, oxy's and whatever else she stuffs in her system besides, well, you know

the news has been saying that she is going to get physically and mentally evaluated. that would be awesome of they found her unstable and commited her.
that would be fantastic

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Seems all the polls say she deserves it.

The only people outraged are her family, the people they are paying, other celebs, and...well...other rich people.

Interesting...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And i thought that justice would not be done after they let her go

Well that also goes to show how bad drugs are.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That's just great! So now when I wake up to 'BREAKING NEWS' it won't be about her anymore! Well, atleast for 45 days. Hmm, maybe they'll make a reality show of her in jail, 'The Prison Life', it wouldn't surprise me one bit, actually, I'm kind of expecting it..

-Jimmy-

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Paris Hilton should be dubbed : Paris Tilton.

She knows how to tilt her head to the cameras.

She also knows how to TILT her head to the justice.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It looks like Hilton has decided to face justice and serve her time willingly.

She notes:

"I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials," her statement concluded. "I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world."

www.abcnews.go.com...

What change of heart! The media hound who once couldn't get enough publicity, now bemoans the waste of air time on this case, while there are patriots serving in harm's way.

What next? USO tours and humanitarian trips to Africa?

Will Paris become the next Princess Di?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
dudw waht the hell? haha dudeihavebeenro a prison a maele one at that! and they have literaly insanse criminals there. ths is sonot an eccuse but whatever whatever hahaatthe wholig going back toail thing

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Grady, she did not have a change of heart- not really. She's aware that her conduct, the crying, the media broadcasting what a priviledged baby she is is not good for her.
She either figured it out herself, or she was told to act like a woman and take it. unless she wants to be through with her businesses and her fame.

I predict she will be out very very soon. She wont serve 20 days- why should she? If they're treating her like a normal run of the mill prisoner, she will only serve 10% of her time which is always the case for women in California.

If she does serve longer, ( i hate to say it *gulp) but she is being S@#$%
big time.

What's good for the poor goose, is good for the gander.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
For those who may be interested in discussion of the possibilities of media manipulation in this case, please see this ATS discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

dudw waht the hell? haha dudeihavebeenro a prison a maele one at that! and they have literaly insanse criminals there. ths is sonot an eccuse but whatever whatever hahaatthe wholig going back toail thing

Wow. Are they by any chance missing an insane criminal? aww, I'm just kidding. But seriously, what are you on?

top topics

join