It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for TV "Fakery"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'd like to clarify questions #1+2, as I've introduced a new piece of evidence.

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The WTC2 impact internally pressurized the WTC1 impact zone (VIDEO)

What caused the black smoke in WTC1 to puff outwards from at least 3 sides when WTC2 was impacted?
My question to the TV Fakery / No Planers people is, beyond what made the impact holes themselves, how can we have such an effect if the events were faked??
Notice that's a 2 part question, because not only do you have to explain how there was such a pressurization effect, but how do you get around the impact holes whereas the impact events are now corroborated not merely by the event "happenening on video"... but also by this internal pressurization effect?? Please provide a full explaination if you're to be taken seriously, as this is very important if we're to even consider the wild fakery / no planer claims.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have been very patiently with this "new fakery theory" and sorry I don't bite into it. . .

My grandmother witnessed the second air plane hitting the second building on 9/11 . . . she is a well sound 77 year old lady . . . and she was not the only person that witness that day the events . . .

She called my mother that same day in PR to tell her what she saw . . . so is not way in this earth that I am going to say that what she saw was a fake.

So this entire issue should have been already debunked and finished with because it has no merits.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Originally posted by bsregistration
Meanwhile, people with professional audio credentials are debunking the fake audio that went along with the fake video. Check out livevideo.com... for the latest in audio fakery research.

Ok, it may be a real bit of footage, but the sound when the plane hits the building sounds fake to me. Considering all other footage with sound has an explosion sound in it, with the appropriate delay. So why would this one have such a sound in it? It sounds either a) to be something that was in the background, or b) something added later to make the footage look fake.

That is interesting. Here's the 'raw' clip:
video.google.com...

Here's another from the cameraplanet archive with the sound delay:
video.google.com...

Since CameraPlanet is in on this fakery conspiracy, why didn't they fake this audio too? You can see the plane. You don't specifically see it penetrate but you can still see the plane.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
speaking of disinfo and diversionary tactics.......

whether the planes are real or not doesnt really *SNIP* matter people!

the point is, there was a controlled, pre-planned demolition, including building 7, which wasnt hit by a plane(or cgi whatev)

the 911 truth movement should do the following to gain momentum :

#1: acquire more people who have not been suicided that worked in the towers in the sub-levels who can speak with evidence of tampering.

#2: correllation of facts, video, and experts proving a controlled demolition.

#3: a few large figureheads to push the movement via mainstream media (aka michael moore, daily show, somebody anybody)

And MOST IMPORTANTLY..............

#4: Take action!

this is already turning into another roswell, jfk, pearl harbor. they want you to endlessly debate it. even if you eventually prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, what is there left to do? Action!

so, stop wasting time debating, and use your noggins to organize and take action. all these "facts" and "viewpoints" can only back up action. they are secondary to making SOMETHING happen.

please dont whine that i didnt actually say what to do, because im not stupid .

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join