It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN pulls ROn Paul support from their website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
After the debate on sunday CNN had a section on their website that alowed everyone to post who they thought won and why, that page is still up and in fact is now the page for the republican debate too.

Check out this site to see what really happened
CNN who won posts

There is a cocerted effort by all mahor media to make sure Dr. paul is not seen as popular, right or anything. They do not know how to stop his support except to pull it or lie about it and claim nonsense like multiple votes, which on most polls is not allowed and cant be done. Thepeople in power do not knw what to do when the SHEEP won't buy what they are selling and won't do as they say and vote as they like.

It is time to start turning off the major media and notifying their advertisers that we will not be purchasing any of their products asnlong as they advertise on such blatant censorhip, lying and corporate owned media outlets. I do not know any other way of making the major media report the truth and what the people truely feel other than hitting them in the pocketbook. If anyone has any better ideas let us know so we can help effect change in what Jefferson said was essential to cntinued liberty and freedom. Jefferson said that the "ONLY SECURITY OF ALL IS IN A FREE PRESS" Today we have corporate and Government owned media that spews what THEY want you to know and see, truth be damned. George Washington said that the press has one job and that was "To seek the truth and persue it steadily."

As the people pull away from the lies of major media and the liars they will fight harder to maintain their power and hold so we must be strong.

ape

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Jefferson also said each generation has a right to choose for itself the form of government it believes most promotive of its happiness. it's our own fault we have the government we have and the media that we have, people are tools and fall in line to easily, too gullible. the sooner we hold these politicians accountable and wake up to handle business and break away from corporate media propaganda and special interest politicians the sooner we start moving forward to reclaim our country. I agree with what you said 100% man the media blackout on ron paul is obsurd and I'm very thankfull for the internet. I noticed last night he got the most applauses from the audience, infact he got one every time he spoke.. considering CNN only gave him almost 6 minutes total of speaking time I think that's impressive.

that link is classic man, CNN like fox news are complete jokes. I respect lou dobbs though, while oreilly is railing on about rosie or the NYT lou dobbs is hitting hard and being consistant on the real issues facing this country.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by ape]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The mainstream media is definitely trying to put him down so that they can concentrate on the candidates they think should be president; that is Giuliani, McCain, Hilary, or Obama.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I looked at the link, just to confirm my spamming suspicion. Yeah, I was right.

The Ron Paul Fantasy Tour is almost over. Any poll showing Ron Paul Fantasy over 1% has been spammed. Ron Paul is such a tool for the anti-war(america) Democrats. The term "useful idiot" applies here. (Someone has to take Dirty Sheehans place.)

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ah, someone who wants Bush as King forever...

Anyways, Ron Paul is, get this, conservative! Something the GOP hasn't had since... Ever? RR had big deficit spending and big government, as did Bush41. Clinton comes in and is CONSERVATIVE when it comes to spending and creates a booming economy. Bush43, a Republican comes in, and destroys the surplus, economy, spends trillions, and creates the Penis Sniffers and Tongue Tester divisions to keep down the gays and lesbians.

So no wonder people like the guy above me, RRC, is so against Ron Paul. Ron Paul is an actual conservative, how dare he run for office! We need people who think killing US Troops is a good thing! We need people who support Osama Bin Laden and Al Qeada's position that US Troops need to stay in Iraq so they can die!

Here is Al Qaeda coming out and saying they ahte Democrats, Love Republicans

abcnews.go.com...

Since Dems want troops out and Reps want troops slaughtered en mass Al Qaeda supports Bush and Cheney and John McCain.

ape

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ron paul does indeed have the most conservative record in congress, not to mention refusing to participate in the pension programs congress has which says alot.

I think Michael Scheuer is one of the most qualified when it comes to the middle east and terrorists seeing he was head of the bin laden unit and he backs ron paul and his foreign policy statements 100%.

keep in mind RRconservative that it's just not the libs who oppose this war, alot of conservatives do aswell along with independents etc.. please explain to me how you fight a 'war on terror' while leaving your borders wide open for anyone and everyone to come in? before and after 9/11 we have had wide open borders and the neo conservatives along with bush have done nothing to secure it. millions are estimated to have came through since 9/11, that is BS. nobody can claim they are 'keeping the country safe', neoconservatives have sold this country out and so have the liberals. all of them are partners in crime when it comes to NAFTA and the NAU, SPP and the TTC.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by ape]

top topics

join