It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFOs Over Stirling City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Found this video on youtube. Some diverse footage here and as always I'm interested in hearing everyones thoughts. Some of the video looks like stuff blowing in the wind and other parts are just strange. I don't think this has been posted here yet.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-6-2007 by sevenkev]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You link is bad its just pointing to www.youtube.com.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oops, thanks for the heads up. Fixed now. That's why I try not to post early in the morning.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
its interesting that there seem to be 4 disks all manouvering very close to each other. I saw this before in another video. Interesting stuff!

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Solar oblation technique during warm weather or warm environments equals bugs, IMO.

Get me some oblation shots during the dead of winter (meaning no bugs around) and I might change my tune, but until then then most obvious answer are translucent bugs that without oblating the sun normally can not be seen due to the brightness.

I've done this many, many times myself and am amazed at how many bugs that are flying around that normally cant be seen. Some of the are fairly high up as well (est. 100-200 ft.) It doesnt work during the winter....

EDIT to say that the little twisting transmorgrifying object in the beginning of the vid is to me a UFO in the purest sense for I have no idea what it could be - a passing guess would be some balloons tied together but theres no science behind that there is there?

[edit on 6-6-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
DAMN!!

What was that thing at the 2:50min mark.??

That was NO bug, an it was moving DaAAamned fast

Cool vid

Cheers for bringing this to my attention. Even if they aren't "aliens", they're always facinating to watch

Embeded for others viewing pleasure

AoN

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
lol a bug? I thought it was an iridium flare reflecting off a mass release of thai lantirns coupled with military battle flares..but I could be wrong..

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There's a point about 50 seconds in where the focus gets better for just a second. At that point it looks like 4 or 5 baloons tied together. They are moving independently of each other and kind of flopping around. Most of the video is just an out of focus blob. I think this is a compilation of several different times all put together. There's quite a bit of lens flare toward the end.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Look at the acceleration around 2:40..that is'nt a balloon..sheesh..

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Schuyler:
At that point it looks like 4 or 5 baloons

I agree that some looked dodgey, But some, if you watched the whole video..DID move of their own accord (or so it seemed). The thing at the 2:40-60 mark WAS moving fast and NOT very easy to explain.

ONE thing is REALLY puzzling me, ...a realisation that changed my perception abit.

On some of the objects, they seem "real colour", appearing "black" or at least dark againdt the blue sky.....
....Then it changes,..(night vision??), and the SAME DARK objects, appear to GLOW, yet the sky stays blue (would expect "creen" for night vision.

This would mean that ALOT of glowing 'Orbs' seen, where it looks like daytime with blue skies are proberbly NOT glowing/pulasting at all.

I really WANT to deny ingnorence, so thats why i ask this question.??

What's going on there?

Cheers
AoN

[edit on 6-6-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
On some of the objects, they seem "real colour", appearing "black" or at least dark againdt the blue sky.....
....Then it changes,..(night vision??), and the SAME DARK objects, appear to GLOW, yet the sky stays blue (would expect "creen" for night vision.

I'm no pro so you can take this for what its worth (practically nothing, but what the hey!) but it looks to me that someone was attempting to give the imagery some alternative contrast by swapping out the RGB gains in the image, maybe even passing it through a solarize or posterize filter. Some details can be enhanced doing this but usually it only serves to disrupt the continuity of the video, IMO.

The quality of this video will do nothing more than throw this discussion deeper and deeper into speculation until we are all raving lunatics.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you look closely there are about 5 or 6 objects zipping by.No idea what it could be,as Lost Mind said ,the quality is rather bad.

top topics

join