It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible lost civilization.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This may or may not sound strange to anyone reading this, but I may have been whispered to about a lost civilization, and if there are any new or old psychics, please post because there's something about this utterance that is sticking out to me.

I was not told the specific name of the possible civilization, but I know their language. It is called Achiash. I have spoken it to some people, and they say it sounds like Hebrew or a familiar spoken language that, for some reason or another, they can't remember until I speak it to them. What I do know is that it sounds ancient, I can speak it just as well as I can speak English, and the language was sort of...psychically spoken to me, but it didn't sound like a human's mind. But anyway, if anyone has any possible answers to this predicament, I would like to know.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by bobbyboy]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There's no language of that name. One thing that occurs to me is that it could be one of the "tongues"; a channeled language that was never spoken here on Earth. These are found in certain religious services and tend to be of a mystical nature.

While the prayers and meditations in these languages are inspired (and possibly inspirational), I don't think there's a good match for the things you heard about from the standpoint of history.

I think what you're experiencing is what's called "glossolalia".
www.meta-religion.com...

There's an interesting remark in that paper that says it "may " lead to "more creative modes of life."

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There's no language of that name. One thing that occurs to me is that it could be one of the "tongues"; a channeled language that was never spoken here on Earth. These are found in certain religious services and tend to be of a mystical nature.

While the prayers and meditations in these languages are inspired (and possibly inspirational), I don't think there's a good match for the things you heard about from the standpoint of history.

I think what you're experiencing is what's called "glossolalia".
www.meta-religion.com...

There's an interesting remark in that paper that says it "may " lead to "more creative modes of life."

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

if anyone has any possible answers to this predicament

just one question
you sure you got the name of the language right with Achiash
it couldnt possibly have been Akathisia could it ?
Akathisia/Achiash ?????
let me know

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
my first belly laugh today.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
you sure you got the name of the language right with Achiash
it couldnt possibly have been Akathisia could it ?
Akathisia/Achiash ?????
let me know

Yes, i'm sure that it's Achiash. To the best of my knowledge, that's how it's spelled anyway. It's pronounced "ah-ky-aysh". So if you know of anything pronounced like that that's not spelled the way I have it, I would like to know. It sounds like you might be on to something, though. I've never actually heard of Akathisia, but it sounds familiar.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by bobbyboy]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i believe what marduk said is the runs, the trots, the #s

maybe you are looking for a region in russia called akhtyrka which is gelon, or helon, or bashtu? or belsc [sp]. nice place. impressive site.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by Parta]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Parta

no i don't think it's that

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Parta

Parta - Interesting that you should mention GELON/HELON as regions; where exactly are you referring to? Could you be more specific? Do you mean the Scythian HELONIANS who occupied the Ancient-Walled City of GELONUS as written about by Herodotus which was located at the current site of BILSK/BELSK in POLTAVA?

The HELONIANS [GELONIANS in Ukrainian] were Hebrew, descendants of the Tribe of ZEBULON. Maybe the language is a Hebrew/Scythian combination of sorts.

Reason for my interest is that I am a HELON. Presently I am undertaking Biblical and other studies into the origins of this most ancient and rare biblical family.

Bobbyboy - you write making reference to Phsycic contacts with respect to a "Lost Civilisation"; could you be more specific too. I have been to a Phsycic who mentioned the 'DAGON'. The astrological symbol of Pisces figures quite prominately in all this; it was the astrological sign for the Tribe of "ZEBULON".

Either, or both of you might have information of importance to me and my work and I am sure that if you have information you will find a way to contact me outside of this Forum.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I cant say I ever heard of Achiash But when you ask about a now vanished culture with an A name... Anasazi comes to mind...
A remarkable people who not only had a deep spiritual connection with the land but a very advanced knowledge of the stars and were among the first to track an 18-1/2-year lunar cycle--an astronomical feat unheard of...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
bobbyboy ~ Achiash [ah-ky-aysh] = a language?
marduk ~ Akathisia = a feeling of restlessness
parta ~ Akhtyrka= a region in Russis where is gelon/helon, or bashtu...or belsc
daddyboy ~ Anasazi = a vanished culture......

Are we alluding to Ashkenazi; "belsc" is obviously "Belsk" or "Bilsk" [Poltavska Oblast, Ukraine] which was built on the remains of Ancient Scythian Walled City of "Gelon" or "Helon" which was written about the Ancient Historian Herodotus?

We Helons are Ashkenazi Hebrews; confirmed by DNA studies and various documentary proofs.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfZebulon

i was actually referring to something he could find on google maps and google images.

so you are j2? wow. atlantean eh. how does that feel?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So, can you elaborate on how this was whispered to you? divination, meditation, trance whatever.

Glossolalia is an intensely interesting situation/subject.

and, what exactly was the context of you learning this language; what other information was conveyed to you during the insight or whispering?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfZebulon

just to make it clear SonOfZebulon
The Anasazi were a real people who left behind great works you can visit today. Chaco Canyon has been called Americas Stonehenge only on a monumental scale...

Anasazi are a North American deal and have nothing to do with the old world mythos

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
wow. tons of knowledge CAN be gleaned from this site can't it! anyways thanks for the posts and continue to post. thing is, i gave up my abilities, so i can't speak achiash anymore. but i'd still like to know what in the world that language was based on. one of my friends said it sounded like hebrew if that helps anyone.

new topics

top topics

join