It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: North American Union Discussed on FOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Here's Brit Hume's show with a report on the NAU:

They are skeptical, but at least they're covering it and keeping an eye on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Shadow government? You think they would come up with something a bit more creative. Back to the topic, this media update does seem to draw attention away from issues that the people have been screaming about.

Nice find, I actually watched the whole thing

Merging to make a union? He does seem to be moving fast within his now short time left in office. He has been in quite a rush with other things lately also. Such as informing the world that in a disastor(i know that is spelled wrong probably, never was good at spelling) he would become a dictator and would have entire control of the government.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That Robert Pastor is something else. Even if there is going to be a NAU and its official. He would probably still lie to your face about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Bush is satan. end of story. medved is a blasphemer of truth. calling good eveil and evil good. Like a whiney little..
anyway build a fence, deport the millions, give the american kids jobs of deporting their best friends moms and dads lol. joking there. but not really, now get you criminal trash or you will feel the sting of either a rubber bullet, or if provoked a real one. If your country sucks, then get together and kill the king when love is over and change it, its your fault not ours for doing what we do naturally, succeed...

i exagerate above for effect and proper conveyance.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the NAU will be the culmination of what bush sr. called the "new world order".

if you were to create a one-world goverment body, you would do the following...........

#1 appear to destabilize the middle-east, but really plant the seeds of stability by installing your own goverment. the middle east must be quelled before the world comes into line.

#2 create a general governing body for europe, the European Union.

#3 destroy the dollar and combine the western continent under one currency, the "amero"

specifically, without large-scale revolution, the NAU will happen whether we like it or not, even if they have to rename it or gradually construct it.

it appears they have been speeding up their progress, as if they dont have much time left to bring it all together. so i would expect a large-scale catastrophe in the states, destruction of the dollar, and the NAU. then the only thing left is to join forces against china and russia.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Finaly some sort of verification on the NAU. I been waiting for something official a long time.

Thanks bro

new topics

top topics

join