It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The green lake north west of area 51 and gloom lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If u look on google earth there is a green lake with something in side tht looks unimaginable like a alien life area. If u got google earth look at area 51 then about 15 miles northwest a green lake closen up and see for ur self

[edit on 30-5-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's no Green lake northwest of Area 51 and Groom Lake. The closest thing to what you mentioned is a small pond about 2 miles northwest.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I did not see it. Can you provide the coordinates? Here are some coordinates to green circles northwest of area 51. I've been told these are some sort of plant life that is being grown (maybe grass but I cannot remember). Let me know if this is what you saw and if not provide the coordinates to your "green lake". These circles are all over the place.

38° 7'1.52"N, 116°37'3.49"W

Happy Hunting!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moserious I've been told these are some sort of plant life that is being grown (maybe grass but I cannot remember).

CLOSE. Its farmland, using Pivot irrigation. Its how people farm in the desert. Normal crops are grown there.

I agree though, Coordinates would be nice. Pictures too.

[edit on (6/4/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Umm, your post missed on two points:

1. Area 51 and Groom Lake refer to the SAME place!

2. There's no green lake anywhere inside of the Nellis range, let alone Nothwest of Groom Lake

Tim

top topics

join