It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah a Nephilim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
(Sorry didn't know where to put this.)

Picture of Oprah with SIX toes! One of the characteristics of a nephilim is 6 fingers and 6 toes. Is Oprah a nephilim? Alot of speculation about the rich and powerful being aliens, reptillions and or human angel hybreds. Although I dont believe she is I thought I'd share this with those of you who adhere to that view...enjoy

photo.leechvideo.com...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
She also has quite the Hallucis Valgus...Bunions

I would love to give her a foot treatment...get into some of her emotions.
And do some good joint play on those beauties.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't think she's a nephilim...
and I have a feeling that's a fake picture. why would Oprah wear open toed sandals like that if she had six toes?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
my son is 10 and is in the 4th grade. he said there is a girl in his class that has six toes on each foot. i thought that was weird as hell. is this true about the nephilim?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick Nightstalker
and I have a feeling that's a fake picture. why would Oprah wear open toed sandals like that if she had six toes?

why would she wear open toe shoes with Hallucis Valgus?
Cause she dont care how ugly her feet are

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

Originally posted by Nick Nightstalker

why would she wear open toe shoes with Hallucis Valgus?
Cause she dont care how ugly her feet are

LMFAO
NOICE

AHEM but more importantly, yes. if she does have 6 toes why would she apparently kinda show them off? Ehh, idk. but imo it might or might not be faked. Or she really might be some kinda nephilim or hybrid of whateva.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
my son is 10 and is in the 4th grade. he said there is a girl in his class that has six toes on each foot. i thought that was weird as hell. is this true about the nephilim?

I don't know about the Nephilim, but a quick poke at wikipedia divulged to me this page: en.wikipedia.org... which explains the condition in terms of a genetic condition. the bit about the giant Goliath having six fingers and toes is interesting, and quite possibly the reason some people seem to think that the 'Nephilim' (whatever they may be) would have six whatevers.

but I think the kid in your son's class probably just has parents who couldn't be bothered to jump off the family tree to find someone to get married to. hence, mutation.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
wow. someone did a crappy photoshop.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
She also has quite the Hallucis Valgus...Bunions

I would love to give her a foot treatment...get into some of her emotions.
And do some good joint play on those beauties.

DUDE your an animal!

I dont think thats a fake. I took it off comcasts home page. If it is photoshopped its a good job and not "crappy" as some have said. Although I personally dont believe in any of the alien/reptile/nephilim one world order take over conspiracy. I thought it would be fun to post this for those who do believe it.

Funkydung, Besides being giant the bible also says the nephilim have six fingers and or six toes. You can do a google search and find digs where they have uncovered tall skeletons (9 to 14 feet) that have six fingers and toes.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are lots of people with the extra appendage , the condition is called Polydactyly. Although this condition can be described in biblical terms and perception, I think it is more likely that the ancient reference might be more of a description of another race of humanoid rather then something encoded in human dna..

(((Just my opinion.....)

When it comes to Oprah, I think it is more of a bonion as stated above. Remember she was extremly heavy at times and this would be a result of such and wearing heals like she is know to.

[edit on 5/19/2007 by MikeAtlas]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I thought 6 toes and/or fingers is not such a rare affliction relatively, it's called polydactyly.
My thinking is, if this pic is not a fake and she has that mutation then why hasn't she had it removed. On the other hand if she does have polydactyly and it's not causing problems she might have decided to accept it. She's always going on about accepting yourself and not trying to be something you're not, would figure.

About nephilim and six toes, i think regarding myth and legends and grains of salt. The idea of this possibly sprang from people seeing others with polydactyly in an age where they couldn't understand it.
Like hypertrichosis and porphyria might have contributed to the rise of myths of beastmen like the werewolf legend.

Polydactyly

[edit on 19/5/2007 by David2012]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I agree with you guys.... I really dont think Oprah or anyone else alive today is what the bible was talking about when they referred to the nephilim. I honestly belive the nephilim were an entirely different race and were wiped out when king David killed the last of them.

I honestly believe the pic is genuine though because there is quite a bit of info concerning Oprah and her six toes. Just do a Google and you'll be surprised at the hits.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nephilim?
I'll bet her feet are just another set of hands.
Banana, anyone?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don't think the photo's fake, but I don't think it shows 6 toes.

I had a friend at school with 6 toes and he had 2 separate toenails. You had to look close as it just looked like an extra wide toe. (He assured me xrays show 6toes).

But this isn't it, it just looks like the way she was standing moved some skin around her foot. She used to be a big girl so I wouldn't be surprised if she has a bit of extra skin.

And really, do you think Oprah would turn her nose up at a chance to talk about herself.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I just don't buy it. I think that if Oprah had 6 toes she would have sawed the extra digits off with a butterknife on the kitchen table. She could be an alien hybrid though.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
whos the guy with the 3 nipples, is that marky mark?? lots of people have extra things on their bodies, doesnt nessesaraly mean that they arent human!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Since some people suspect that the photoe of Oprah is a fake, I think that the real question is the New Bond girl (Gemma Arterton). Aparantly she has revealed that she was born with an extra finger on each hand.

Chack the following articles. This can't be a fake!

news.ninemsn.com.au...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
THE CONDITION IS CALL 'POLIDACTILIA' MEANS THAT THE INDIVIDUAL IS BORN WITH EXTRA FINGERS OR TOES ,SINDACTILIA IS SOMEBODY BORN WITH FINGERS FUSION INTO ONE BUT WITH SEPARATE PHALANGES OR BONES.LIKE MR SPOK IN STAR TREAK WHEN HE PUTS HIS HAND UP AND MOTION HIS HAND LIKE A SALUTE'.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Genetic mutation could mean polidactilia.

Recessive gene would mean Nephillim ancestry.

Look it up! Research! Open your mind people!

Research Anunaki and Nephillim! While your at it Grigori, Elohim, Cherubim!

This is also mentioned in the Bible. It's why Native Americans used to say "How" and hold their hands high when greeting eachother. To show that they did not have the sixth digit.

Why is ancient math based on a HEXADECIMAL sytem of 12!?!

READ READ READ EXPAND YOUR MIND!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
On the other hand and related in I think Jay-Z and Lil-Wayne are fallen or not of here possibly possesed amongst other entertainers.

top topics

join