It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Liberty oddity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is the statue of liberty a tribute to the ancient Sumerian sun god Shamash?

en.wikipedia.org...

Shamash was the common Akkadian name of the sun-god in Babylonia and Assyria, corresponding to Sumerian Utu.

The name simply means "sun". Both in early and in late inscriptions Sha-mash is designated as the "offspring of Nannar," i.e. of the moon-god, and since, in an enumeration of the pantheon, Sin generally takes precedence of Shamash, it is in relationship, presumably, to the moon-god that the sun-god appears as the dependent power.

Now look at the two symbols located on each shoulder of the sun god.

They are eagles and an uncanny resemblance to this.

So is the US the new Babylon? I thought we were a Christian nation.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
you are exactly right my brother...the statue of liberty is the whore of babylon written about in the book of revelation.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I never knew that...more and more I learn.
thanks.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Awesome correlation
Throw in satanic symbols formed by the streets in DC and you get some spooky "coincidences".

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Great find. The occultists are close to implementing their NWO. Nazi Germany was a practice run to hone their technique. The USA is the stage and it is set. All it will take is another "terror attack" and the house of cards will come down.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
That 'whore' is your liberation, boys. Treat the lass with respect. InAnna was the FIRST resurrection myth hero(ine). Babalon of AC (therion 666).

The only terror you might experience is realizing that she's got bigger cajones than most entire national armies....that was proven in France.

See you in the 'big apple!'

KTK

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i have heard it points to France, is this true?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Could be, its France that gave the statue to the US as a present and token of the good friendship between the 2 nations in the 1880's for the Centennial of the American Declaration of Independence.

It was sculped by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi and the internal structure was engineered by Alexandre Gustave Eiffel (dude that made the Eiffel Tower).

The copper platting came from Scandinavian mines and was refined in France and Belgium.

And its not the first time I've seen the statue compared to an Ancient goddes, the statue is said to be an Illuminati symbol that depicts the hidden control of the ancient sumerian or babylonian bloodlines of royalty over the "new world" , the statue has been said to depict Tiamat, Semiramis or Ishtar which are essentialy just different incarnations of the same person, just like later Hera, Venus and Mary were.

[edit on 15/5/07 by thematrix]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Im just wondering if those are horns coming from the the head of the older statue? does anyone see what im talking about?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Im just wondering if those are horns coming from the the head of the older statue? does anyone see what im talking about?

Could be some kind of relation to the pagan/witch god called PAN. Horns, cloven hoof feet like a goat, blah......
What is weird is in Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada, the parliament building has a statue of Moses with horns as well. Very, very masonic in architecture.
Notice on all the movies (DVS's)you rent recently is the advertisment for the french foreign film Pan's Laberynth.

This ties in some how to being caught in a web but that is for a different post.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ahh the resemblance is uncanny

theres so many mysteries about this statue.. i just learned its relationship to the sumerian god reading this right now

i think i heard once that the statue wasn't originally for us or something.. like frances intentions weren't to make it and just give it to the US

anyone know what im talkin about?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I remember the good old days...

When all the blame regarding the Statue of Liberty fell squarely on the shoulders of the Freemasons...

Yes, those were the good old days...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I had no idea. Looks like more studying for me.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The only terror you might experience is realizing that she's got bigger cajones than most entire national armies

You're exactly right, as "Lady Liberty" is a hermaphrodite.

Hermaphrodite = Hermes + Aphrodite.

Hermes = Thoth = Shamesh
www.britannica.com...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I remember the good old days...

When all the blame regarding the Statue of Liberty fell squarely on the shoulders of the Freemasons...

Yes, those were the good old days...

The Freemasons worship the Ancient Mysteries Religions. Sumarian / Babylonian is part of said Mystery Religions. It's known as esotericism, and its artform is in worshipping all of the deities (bascially ever) as one in the same.

OP is looking like a slam dunk

KTK

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the significance of the eagle on the shoulder is?

And does the statue of liberty point to France?

I read a book called none dare call it a conspiracy, apparently it was banned by the cia,its a very rare book in my country(some weird syncronicity event occured where it literally fell of the shelf in front of a friend at a second hand bookshop). This is why i lurk on ats, to see if i can find back up for the book. If there is a correlation between the two statues ill become one of those annoying believers as it will back up some of the out there and unbelievable concepts in the book.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
you are exactly right my brother...the statue of liberty is the whore of babylon written about in the book of revelation.

Actually, she only has seven horns, which is a significant difference between the different beasts described in Revelations.

The only mention of seven horns is in Chapter 5, and it is described as follows:

[6] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Many thanks to KJV Online for this one.

So, if this is any indication, then this particular description is of the Lamb, and not of the Great Whore, which is Babylon.

Bear in mind, however, that these are just my observations on this, and they may not be accurate. I'm just passing on what I see as being the truth. Might be something to be thankful for rather than despising.

TheBorg

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Those are sunrays coming from his/her head. Typical Babylonian and Eqyptian sun worship

The Whore of Babylon is this false worship, not a political entity...

Revelation 17:1-2 KJV
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters (many nations)
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

This statue is just one small example how politics has mingled with religion and false worship... American and western architecture in whole is ridden with these kinds of symbols and characters.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Christ will return on the clouds..or in hebrew could mean from the people..

Satan will unite the world, God wishes to divide it.

War will ensue until the world is divided.

33rd degree freemasons are facilitating magic, not clear if its a perpetuated spell through the ages, which explains the money symbology, the statue of liberty, the trade center design, and all the other insanity being practiced with taxpayer money like mind control, drugs, persuation, human expiremnetation, cults etc...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't want to derail my own thread but I was just watching the history channel and saw this image of Montezuma II.

Look at his crown, it has the same eagle in the center and the barbs on the edge of it look like rays of sun. Also notice his left hand making the the "El Diablo" sign outlined in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now whats really interesting is that Montezuma II was an Aztec leader who thought himself a god. How is it that two ancient civilizations seperated by thousands of miles of oceans use the same symbolism in their religions?

Perhaps it was the artist of this sketch that decided to add these features. Anyone know who drew it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join