It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Exorcism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Look at the girls eyes!!
This looks pretty real to me. What do you think?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What do I think? It is hard to say what it going on. Partially as this is in Farsee. Demonic possession have signs and from what I am seeing, with out any more proof, is not shown here. That is my opinion.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Cig, well, one thing that I wish is that we were able to understand what is being said.

The girl, at least initially, looked very pale to me, and oh my,God, those eyes. There was one of three things that could have accounted for those glossed over eyes.

1) She was on drugs of some kind.

2) She was insane.

3) She was possessed or under the influence of something that was not her.

Any of the three are possible I suppose.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'd love to read a transcript of the video

after watching a few seconds of the video I remembered seeing
it before but it was only a few minutes

heres another few links to another another one with translation
not the same but this one is in 3 parts
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It appears that possession is pretty common within the Islamic world. I wasn't aware of it, but it certainly seems so. I came across another video that I believe is unrelated to the one in my original post.

Anyway, it is an interview with a Sheik. Luckily, at least this video does have subtitles so you know what they are saying.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I can barely understand what she's saying. She's basically saying that she's the devil and the guy is asking why is it tormenting her. He saying that she's an adultress and blah blah blah....

It's basically an interview...but I still find it slightly erotic. She's kinda cute...

Boy, do I need a date
lol

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

[edit on 20/11/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That is what is so bizarre about so many of these "possessions." Whatever it is that causes it seems to think that it is doing a "good" thing for the host. It seems rather strange to me.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Islamic exorcism is certainly possible. Islam like any other spiritual belief system will allow one to channel divine energy.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Islamic exorcism is certainly possible. Islam like any other spiritual belief system will allow one to channel divine energy.

Thanks for posting.

I don't think so for this case.

I watched the movie half way, will get back to it when I feel I like to.

I've seen this case many times, and it always the same.
I can read similar case almost everyday on newspaper or from mouth to mouth., it is always the same.
And mostly it happens to female!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i think the video is real,i dont understand we most people dont believe in evil as an entity and they believe in things also "unmeasurable" like the dark matter

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by waterwalker
i think the video is real,i dont understand we most people dont believe in evil as an entity and they believe in things also "unmeasurable" like the dark matter

The video certainly looks real to me. I think one would be hard pressed to try and "debunk" it. As I stated in on of my posts, there are about three things that it "could" be attributable to. However, to prove which one it is would be rather difficult.

Waterwalker, one of the peculiarities of most people is they will accept unseen things if it supports their point of view, but if it doesn't, they disregard it.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
True words...^^^ & the truth is always beautiful in it's own way.

I haven't watch the video...but Im quite possitive anyone can be possessed.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
True words...^^^ & the truth is always beautiful in it's own way.

I haven't watch the video...but Im quite possitive anyone can be possessed.

Watch the video. It is really weird. There was something,I don't claim to know what, going on with that young lady.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It's on a website I stumbled across in the last couple of months at
www.para-tube.com... - pretty neat for the amount of videos on there!

However there are a lot that can be debunked, like 'real gnomes!' - yeah, right

But there is a section there on Exorcisms. Like a mass exorcism on a bunch of girls in an African school. That was a bit odd. Hm. Well, happy watching (for those interested!)

new topics

top topics

join