It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien type - and size - butt anatomy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhamende
IsaacKooi and Kasec persisted that Ram was wrong when they were both referring to the wrong video even after Ram showed that they were referring to the wrong video they persisted.

Hi jhamende,

The point in relation to me is simply untrue.

Since the start of this thread (and, indeed, in earlier threads on the same topic) I've indicated that I'm well aware of the fact there are two version of the video and gave links to information on both the original version and the remake.

See the references to the two versions of the video in my first post in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kacen suggested that the video posted by Ram was the second version of "The McPherson Tape". I wrote a post agreeing with Ram on this one point (since the video Ram posted is from the original version of the "The McPherson Tape", not the second version at the links provided by Kacen). See my post at:

In fairness to Kacen, he (?she) admitted a mistake and some embarassment.

Diplomat has made the fair point that he would like a statement from the director, not merely some unknown person on the Internet. He also commented:

Originally posted by Diplomat
Maybe I am missing some other sources that were posted? Because if there was a video of the film producer stating that he made it as a fake hoax or whatever, then yea obviously people would pretty much have to believe that. Even some other web article where he actually supposedly makes the statement himself would suffice...

Hi Diplomat

I think it is perfectly fair to request better evidence than a statement attributed to the director by some unknown webmaster.

Luckily, there is a video of the film producer stating that he made the original video and (from memory) I think that video included clips of the children getting into the alien costumes for the original version of the video.

The video containing the relevant statement by the director is an episode of the "Encounters" television series.

This was mentioned in my first post in this thread. I've seen the relevant episode of "Encounters" myself and also seen other people refer to its contents on various websites.

There are also several written statements by Dean Alioto on various websites in relation to his original version of "The McPherson Tape" and the remake (not just the single link that I cut and pasted into a brief summary of the information that I have on both versions of this video in my database of infamous UFO videos).

Anyway, I think that is probably more than enough for me on this video.

I don't have anything against Ram performing his analysis, I merely wanted to provide further information about both versions of the video, which is generally well known to those that have been active within ufology for quite a few years.

Frankly, I rather regret that I tried to be helpful given the various statements that have been made about me as a result.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 16-5-2007 by IsaacKoi]

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good information there Isaac

Did you notice what their mask was made of?
Or could you take some screenshots from the database?

Yeah - We want pictures!!

Unless offcourse - your Database has a password that you cannot remember or somthing...Burned down ect.
Just/kidding - j/k

Don't worry I trust you on this one.

Oh yes - I read this "Anyway, I think that is probably more than enough for me on this video "

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hehe, Ram, trying to be all sarcastic and superior doesn’t change a thing. The clip you are basing all your assumptions on is from a television production. The people in it are actors, and its not based on some mythical original tape, just on an idea a scriptwriter had. No amount of wishing, preying or sheer desperation to believe is going to change that.

Go find the movie yourself, if nothing else, it’s not bad and worth a watch, but pay particular attention to the opening credits, especially the part about it not being real and is, in fact, all made up.

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Okay - the deal is...It's not really a helmet.....
This thing has some kinda material like thin plastic or rubber.. That material goes all the way down along the throat..
And it is elastic as hell.
The same material is seen on the two fingertips sticking out the carpet..

The child would at the same time need to carry a false jaw - And have support on the neck so it would not break because of the weight of the jaw - and other skelleton features around the childs skull.

The child would have to breath through some tiny holes somwhere - either through the eyes or through some kinda nose tube.
And that is a life threatening situation.

I remember in those days - the Movie ET was created and a dwarf actually died inside the ET costume - This looks like a really dangerours costume cuz it is wrapped in rubber - And not just that - A mask is underneath the rubber.

Besides to atleast create 3 costumes of this kind...
outstanding...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ram, I think you have a right to keep up your investigation.

No one has proven hands down that this video was a production.Just people claiming to be the producers. No photos or video of the props or costumes used.

The video cost $6,500 to 'produce' or distrubute(package and sell)?

I want to see at least $6000 worth of gear that was used to pull this off. It is excellent and should be used in film schools as a teaching tool.

The constant reference to the different movie was really funny. If our attention spans are really that short, it's a sad day for truth.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Utwig
Hehe, Ram, trying to be all sarcastic and superior doesn’t change a thing. The clip you are basing all your assumptions on is from a television production. The people in it are actors, and its not based on some mythical original tape, just on an idea a scriptwriter had. No amount of wishing, preying or sheer desperation to believe is going to change that.

Go find the movie yourself, if nothing else, it’s not bad and worth a watch, but pay particular attention to the opening credits, especially the part about it not being real and is, in fact, all made up.

I think you might be confused. Why are you telling him to "go find the movie" when he has already posted the movie being questioned inside this thread? The obviously fake recreation with the credits and all of that is irrelevent here, we know that it was created after the "original."

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I don't have anything against Ram performing his analysis, I merely wanted to provide further information about both versions of the video, which is generally well known to those that have been active within ufology for quite a few years.

I believe the problem is one concerning the nature of expertise. After all, it's the "experts" who have hung the paintings of Elmyr de Hory in galleries, and called them works of Picasso. It's the "experts" who declared that Clifford Irving's autobiography of Howard Hughes was the real thing, when in fact, it was a work of fiction.

I applaud Ram for disregarding the "experts" in this case, and thinking for himself.

[edit on 16/5/07 by Implosion]

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Here you can see the head swing - I centered the focus on the head so it's more easy to notice.

Here is a picture showing how wide the jaw is.. And the rubber skin on top of it. I can actually see a faint pink color - That I assume is part of the underlying mask structure - Or perhaps a face color - just under the tip of the jaw - pink color.

And here are atleast two fingers pointing out the carpet.. maybe three.

I can see this costume at a black dress - and the rest is one peice of rubber. Or they had to sow (spellcheck) the hands to the black dress - And make the child wear avery extremly tight rubber surface - that could actually strangulate the child.

Jaw and throat and neck is one peice of material - I believe and think.
Or rather it is my initial impression.

take from this video..

how much was a dollar worth in 1984?
How much is it worth to day compared to those days?

i mean these costumes are proberly not cheap.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ram, which part of the clip shows the man actually carrying an alien body? How could I have missed that part?

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I found another version yesterday - instead of the crappy Japanese version.
Japanese version didn't have that scene.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Precisely...

Frankly, I rather regret that I tried to be helpful given the various statements that have been made about me as a result.

The phrase "No good deed goes unpunished" comes to mind.

Isaak Koi was extremely accurate in his first post, he absolutley recognized both versions of the film. I too have seen the encounters episode he mentions and I remember it the same way.

A simple Google search on the director should lead to several other sites where the director shares the details behind these two videos.

Springer...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Someone should spend time listening carefully and record every minute detail of interlocution, then script it for all of us to read and see.

That would be interesting

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I found another version yesterday - instead of the crappy Japanese version.
Japanese version didn't have that scene.

You are wrong Ram. Also your first video link to Google is not
the original one from Japan but a remake, edited and it's only
4 minutes long. Therefore your informations are inaccurate.

For your information I posted here the original japanese release
by TV-ASAHI unedited, 7:22 minutes long just when nobody could
find the original video No. 1. Here is my post and I suggest you
read the whole thread:

The original bootleg from Dean Alioto´s failed first film released
in Japan by TV-Asahi in the 90's just after the IUFOC in Mesquite,
Nevada first release. See here:

video.google.com...

In Japan the video was presented as a fake film for entertainment
and I suspect that Dean Alioto was paid for the rights even that the
copy was a bootleg but this has not been confirmed by him.

Therefore you may continue with your theories Ram but at least
present the original unedited bootleg video, the corrrect informations,
dates, locations and names so everyone can have the accurate facts
of this infamous piece of film wich is still known in the ufologic industry
as a fictional film by an unsuccsessful filmaker.

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What are you talking about free_spirit

How the HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO GET THE ORIGINAL VIDEO??!!

It does not exist..!!!!

The japanese and the new I found yesterday - Are fragments of the original bootleg video..

Im not into that soap opera video..!!!

And it's not really new..
It's just new in this thread - Like new yesterday inside this thread... Like not old in this thread - more like a new material to this thread..

cheers..

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Springer this is what I found on google about under the name Dean Alibito.. Alioto..

People are bug# stupid. Don't believe me? Find some people. Wait until one opens his stupid face hole and hang on to the nearest well-rooted object as the forthcoming deluge of half-baked, venal tripe that issues forth threatens to wash you right off the face of the earth.

And they are discussind the scripted version..

you see - ?

It continues same style of language..

This unapologetic expression of vitriol is directed towards the masses of humanity who, for whatever personal reason, are bound and determined to believe in damn near everything that pours into the pitifully underused lump of smooth gray sponge cake between their ears, with the sole exception of facts. It's the sheer preponderance of this type of individual that leads to such reactions as were received by the TV-movie Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County, which was broadcast on UPN. A Blair Witch Project-esque film (that actually came out a year before that film) which depicts a rural family being attacked by aliens in their own home, Alien Abduction's first broadcast was followed by an invitation for the viewer to visit the UPN website and voice their opinions about the veracity of the video. The great majority swallowed it whole, and UPN subsequently broadcast it with "additional, recently recovered footage" in order to milk the cash cow that much drier. I missed its actual airing, but was sent a copy by a friend who thought I might find it funny. She was correct

just bleh bleh bleh.. You don't need to read it...
They are still discussing the scripted version.

You people need to understand what has happend to your minds, and what happends here in this thread - I try and others try to make people understand is:
This tread is about the fragments there is left of the original version - the very very few clips left for the publich eye.

And it happends again and again and again... That some dude comes in and tells me how stupid i am and that it's fake and that I have to read the text after the movie is finished.

this is the publich mindset on this matter..
People are repeating eachother - Repeating what they have heard on TV - What they have read on the net - And it's...I have no words for it...sorry.

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
free_spirit I am in a position where I actually can call you insane...
Does that not ring a bell?

I think you cannot see the difference between the original version and the scripted version.. You actually think it's one and the same Video..

It's a pretty mild form for insanity - but nonless insane to attack me cuz you are ignorant...

You are not the only one.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
What are you talking about free_spirit

How the HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO GET THE ORIGINAL VIDEO??!!

It does not exist..!!!!

The japanese and the new I found yesterday - Are fragments of the original bootleg video..

Im not into that soap opera video..!!!

And it's not really new..
It's just new in this thread - Like new yesterday inside this thread... Like not old in this thread - more like a new material to this thread..

cheers..

Wrong again my friend and I'm sorry but this subject has been
discussed here providing vast informations and facts to give the
exact status on this case even that is an old one.

More information for you. The first video link you posted is the
remake made in Japan by another tv network after TV-Asahi
released the video as I mentioned. Both are the same bootleg
but only Asahi's is the unedited one.

The second video link you posted is from the old Encounters
TV Show by Fox featuring Tom Dongo and Donald Ware. This
is also the same bootleg and it was Donald Ware who provided
the video after his presentation at the IUFOC in Mesquite causing
the big stir to the surprise of Dean Alioto himself.

How the bootleged copy was made and by whom is still a mystery.

By the way in the past discussion here the general opinion concluded
the film, bootleg or whatever is fictional made for commercial purposes.
Hope this helps.

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
admin edit: RAM, if you can't control yourself and duscuss this issue in a civil, polite manner you will be banned. LAST WARNING.

So You must be the second wave.

The only error you made MR.freeman is that you mention the original bootleg version - was created - and we don't know how....

what does "Donald Ware who provided
the video after his presentation at the IUFOC in Mesquite causing
the big stir to the surprise of Dean Alioto himself.

How the bootleged copy was made and by whom is still a mystery
. " meaning?

If Alioto was surprized then how the heck does he know it cost 6.500.00 $ to make...?

I have been preached for two freakin days now that Aliboto says it cost 6.500.00$ to create...

Who are you to come here and make up another story??

[edit on 5-16-2007 by Springer]

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Im now going to construct the whole mask in 3D graphics.
And I know - where I have proberly seen this

shape before.

And it's not a potato.

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ahh - hell - Now i get it....

Free spirit im not really interrested in what and where who and cuz that...
But interrstingly you write Alioto didn't know anything about the original Video..

OMG im so paranoid...

Offcourse it helps...Thanks..
Im sitting here with all my graphics - all over my monitor...I just thought you where yet another person who was talking about the soap opera...

Can somone please help me do politic's - Im sitting here with a 3D program - I cannot do research and favor my 3D at the same time - I obviously only have one brain to operate with...

Sorry Free spirit... May you never forgive me..or anybody..

I cannot do the politic's here. thats final... I only see the pictures and shapes rest is just words.

Im exstracting pixels...Your right Free spirit....

You mentioned it cuz I was not precise...
Well there you go.

Thx for the warnings...OMG.

im stupid im stupid im stupid im stupid im stupid.. Is that okay?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join