It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Killshot" - Major Ed Dames & Remote Viewing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
G'day all,

I have heard about this not too long ago but have just watched the video on Google Video below-

video.google.com...

and all I can say is that this is MUST SEE viewing. alot of alternative theories correlate with this one and yes I know you must take these sort of declarations with a grain of salt so to speak, it is unquestionably the most important single event to affect the earth possibly ever, at the very least in mankind recorded history and may even be the downfall of humanity itself.

Major Ed Dames, who was involved in Remote Viewing, states that after investigation and analysis by his team of remote viewers they all came to this very conclusion, that a large celestial body will pass the earth in the near future inbetween the earth and the sun that will cause somewhat of an electrical charge in between that will attract large solar flares, the likes of which we have never seen to reach earth.

Could this not be the infamous Planet X or Nibiru or the bunch of other planetry names for this object?

Some say that it is on the other side of the sun as we speak and thats why it is difficult to pick up on. Could this Planet X theory fit in perfectly with this "Killshot"?

Is this what the Incas saw, when they stopped their calender at 2012?

Is this what Nostradamus saw when he spoke of "the great King of terror coming from the sky" ?

from the book "Nostradamus 1999" by Stefan Paulus

Century 10 , Quatrain 72

The year 1999,
the seventh month,
From the sky will come
a great King of Terror:
Resuscitating the great
King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars
to reign happily.

Does it not make you think, yeah 1999 is abit wrong but the rest seems to fit in. We are waring now with the potential for more, and it says there will be wars (Mars) both before and after this event.

Are we being dumbed down in regard to this matter? There is a whole lot of info from researchers all over the net about a "possible" Planet X and its 3,600 year orbit, and how it is expected soon.

Its getting me worried. Has anybody else got any information that correlates to this?

I guess one thing to look out for is that Ed Dames states that we will know when this is about to begin when a shuttle mission is forced down fro orbit due to a large meteor shower.

Well, this hasnt happened yet so it is something to look out for. He states people will be forced to live underground...those that survive that is.

The atmosphere will be superheated and 600 mile an hour winds will sweeping everything away.

Speaks of the pole flip when this celestial body comes close to ours, continents rising and falling, exactly the same as what the Zeta's have been saying for years. Hell, even Edward Cayce had an alternative map of the world which he said land masses will both rise and fall in a very short space of time.

www.zetatalk.com...
The above link has some examples of photos taken by people which shows a possible Planet X next to the sun, it supposedly can only be seen at sunset or sunrise due to the wavelength of light or something like that

There have been reports of governments using chemtrails to block out the public opportunity to see whats coming.

Mate, Im going to go nuts, anybody else out there worried like I am?

Mate, talk about Government complacency, if they know about this, then how does the geo-political landscape in the world relate to this. Wouldnt you be stockpiling food undeground?

Is this what the huge secret undeground bases the military has been building set up for?

OHHHHHHH!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
According to a video documentary I saw, someone stated that our calender is 4 years off according to the mayan calender. That would put us in the year 2011, and according to the date indicated on the calender it all ends or begins by December 21st of this year, respectively.

I can't find it for the death of me, but I will search for it.

Sooner or later we will all know, that is, when our eyes rise to the heavens and we see just how precious life really is. Take heart, for the Lord will not forsake us. We have Christ's sacrifice to thank for the right to sit in the kingdom of heaven, so take heart no matter what you face!

Enjoy these days, and be sure to tell those you care for, and even those you may not, that you love them. Don't put things off until tomarrow anymore, because the prophecies of Revelations have come to pass and we are on the home stretch. Before you deny it, remember Christ's promise!

All of the ignorance and hate will stop for a time, and maybe everyone will be humbled enough to make it endure. Time will tell, and if it comes, Hope.

-Shadow

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Knightshadowz]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
sorry shadow, but I just dont buy that "Christ will return" stuff you were saying, no offence, we're all entitled to beleive in something and I have nothing against that but when its got to do with cosmic or space stuff, how can you go and relate that to religion when the bible never even mention outer space.

This "Killshot" is very important to make humanity aware and the supression of information that out governments are invovled in relating to this particular matter. They must think if its gonna happen, well we will get some of us prepared but the world does have too many people on it, and this will thin us out abit.

Has anybody thought of the fact that this major global cataclysm might affect us so much that human might not be the dominant life-form on earth afterwards?

What if the condition it creates spawns new lifeforms? Ed Dames said that all Nuclear Power Plants will tear apart releasing radiation all over the planet forcing humans underground. Whats to say when we come back above ground, that the radiated "mutant" humans won't want to finish us off?

Then again being underground for so long we ourselves might change to the conditions. Anyone remember the underground humans in the original movie "The Time Machine" from the '50's ?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've never really been a subscriber to all these end of world prophecy theories but I have noticed that they all do share some common elements. I don't know what it is about that video but it really scared the # of me in a "hair standing up on the back of my neck" kind of way that I usually only get when something bad is about to happen or I'm hearing something that's actually true. I've always kind of used as a # filter because it's not something that happens to me all of the time when watching shows regarding aliens, supervolcanos, sasquatch etc but only at certain moments. I really hope this is false but the fact I got that feeling while watching it really scares the # out of me.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Necrosis]

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 14-5-2007 by sanctum]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That is because you don't look at the bible from the right angle mate.

Space IS heaven.

-Shadow

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well for one thing i can say that those pictures are just an effect of our atmosphere i believe....i forgot the word used for it...but it's just a picture double of the sun, some of em are just lens flares.

I looked into planet x and the anunnaki a little bit and my opinion at the moment
is that if there is a planet on this type of orbit it would travel so far away from the sun it would be terrible to live on...and it would have to be traveling at such speeds that we wouldn't be able to tell it's even there until it's almost next door.

Seems a little improbable to me...although many things are.
Maybe they thought their spaceship was a planet?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Have you listened to Major Ed Dames or Nancy Lieder on Coast to Coast AM before, Melbourne_Militia? They seem pretty convincing to me after listening to them both. If the remote viewing phenomenon is genuine then it is only a matter of time, but there is no way to know exactly when. According to Nancy Lieder, when the US military withdrawals from Iraq without the orders to do so from the Executive branch of the Gov't, that will be the time to take serious action. Supposedly that is when the major Earth changes will begin. Although, she also clamed to have been told by the Zetas that the US military has already received several orders to invade Iran but has refused to do so. Do you believe that is at all possible, Melbourne_Militia?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nancy Lieder is not to be trusted in the least. She is just in it for the money and she has been "always wrong"..

Mayor Ed Dames has been right about many of his predictions.

He did predict the largest solar flare ever recorded would miss Earth, and it did. That was what he calls "the shot accross the bow".

He has been talking about the Sun going haywire well before the sun started going...well "haywire".

Ed Dames has been talking for years about a bovine disease, mad cow, before there was any case of mad cow disease.

He has talked about bees, frogs, birds dissapearing, and he did say before the first case of birds who dropped dead in China that we would soon see birds literally dropping dead from the skies.

He has not been 100% right, but he has been right enough times to take notice of his predictions.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The Nostradamus Quatrain mentioned states that it pertains to the year 1999. Some believe that it referred to the emergence of Osama bin Laden as an international terrorist. Regardless, I really don't think it had anything to do with upcoming environmental disasters on a global scale.

Nancy Lieder is a good example of an alien spirit channeler. Not to say that all alien spirit channelers are being deceived but one has to consider the source. Discarnate Zetans (or "Zetas" as she calls them) consist of incarnate Zetans who have crossed over. (She of course espouses that she is in telepathic contact with physical extraterrestrials, which is another telltale sign of a manipulation afoot.) If the incarnate Zetans were self-serving, manipulative, deceitful, intellectually-based, and not spiritually principled, then that is what they will be like after they have transitioned to the Other Side.

Despite the colorful intellectual paradigm they present, the "Zetas" have led Nancy down the road of inaccuracy and deception before. They predicted that Planet X would re-enter the Sol System in May of 2003 and cause a global cataclysm. That period came and went and nothing happened. She and her Zeta pals should not be trusted.

It is interesting to note that the whole notion of a returning planet stems from the archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin and that he is very careful not to predict or speculate as to when Nibiru/Planet X/Marduk will return.

The astrological configuration that the Mayans predict to occur in 2012 does not mean the end of the world or that a planetoid is coming near us. It just indicates that at that period it will be astrologically favorable for rapid change to occur governmentally and environmentally. But we are already going through those changes now, have been for years.

At that juncture, I really doubt that Planet X, if it even exists, will ever come into this system and I also doubt the veracity of Ed Dames' so-called "killshot."

If one is to believe the testimony of former governmental insiders like John Lear, Robert Lazar, and retired U.S. Army Sgt. Clifford Stone, there are technically advanced extraterrestrials who have been visiting this world for a long time. One of the insights received from abductee testimonials from their experience with physical Zetan-aliens, is that this planet is viewed as being abundantly rich in raw genetic material.

Think about that.

If you were a space-faring civilization that harvested this world as one big farm, would you be willing to just sit back and watch it be devastated from an incoming planetoid or comet that you have years of advance warning about?

I hardly think so.

Instead, you would discreetly safeguard the farm.

Despite any possible discreet Zetan intervention with antimatter weapons, I highly doubt that a planetoid is even coming near us in 2012. Ed Dames may have been accurate with other predictions but my own intuition tells me he is off the mark in this case.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dames lost it years ago. He has been predicting doom and gloom for over 20 years. If you look at his claims and track record, he's a joke.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
G'day all,

I have heard about this not too long ago but have just watched the video on Google Video below-

video.google.com...

There's something mind-numbing about videos. We're so visual that we accept the flow and unless something is really off, we don't stop to think critically.

You really should stop and read and investigate instead of getting hypnotized by a video.

Ed Dames has been proven wrong almost as often as Nancy Lieder has. And his "large celestial body" declaration is beyond silly, since we frequently have large celestial bodies passing between us and the Sun. They're called Mercury and Venus and these events are transits. The Sun has failed to blast us on each of the several times each year that these transits occur during the past 4.5 billion years.

I don't think that Dames' belief is strong enough to cause the sun to blast us the next time transits occur.

Is this what the Incas saw, when they stopped their calender at 2012?

No. And it was the Mayans who made the calendar and the Aztecs who were using it.

Is this what Nostradamus saw when he spoke of "the great King of terror coming from the sky" ?

I doubt it.

Are we being dumbed down in regard to this matter?

Yes. You're being encouraged to accept and to not look up anything on physics or astronomy or ancient civilizations -- anything that would run counter to what you're being told.

There is a whole lot of info from researchers all over the net about a "possible" Planet X and its 3,600 year orbit, and how it is expected soon.

Every year since 1999 or so, it's been "the planet is coming SOON!" Sooooo... where, exactly is this planet and how did it sneak past us?
We have discovered Plutons (Pluto sized planets) in the regions near the Oort cloud far beyond Pluto. So howcome nobody's ever seen this "coming soon" planet?

Answer: because it's not there.

I guess one thing to look out for is that Ed Dames states that we will know when this is about to begin when a shuttle mission is forced down fro orbit due to a large meteor shower.

Another sign that this is bunk. Dames apparently thinks meteor showers are miraculous things, kind of like the local weather. Instead, they're regular and forecastable events caused by the breaking up of comets in the past. So we know when and where they occur and missions aren't put at risk by being launched when a large meteor shower is expected.

And secondly, shuttles can't be "forced down." It takes a lot of time to prep one of those and get it down.

Mate, Im going to go nuts, anybody else out there worried like I am?

Kick back, relax, and next time you watch a video, watch it with paper in hand and write down all their points. Then go do some research.

Meteors and meteorites:
www.space.com...

Meteoroids and space junk CAN be hazardous to space shuttles... which is why they don't launch when there's a threat of them :
www.space.com...

Keep up with what's what and what's not with the Bad Astronomer:
www.badastronomy.com...

A history of the Planet X nonsense and all the perpetually changing claims:
www.badastronomy.com...

Table of planets known to the ancients (this comes from things the ancients wrote, not from stuff modern people channeled):
www.aerospaceweb.org...
(note that nobody knew of planets beyond Saturn.)

Aztec and Mayan calendars and concepts of time:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Byrd, except for the fact that we have had quite a few meteors passing by Earth and were only noticed "after" they had passed us by.

Yes, meteors are not the same as meteorites, but still. If something like this could happen.

Asteroid passed by Earth unnoticed for four days
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 | 5:19 PM ET
CBC News

An asteroid 70 metres across zipped by the Earth in early March and wasn't noticed until four days later, say astronomers.
The asteroid, dubbed 2002 EM7, passed within 461,000 kilometres of Earth on March 8 but wasn't seen until March 12.

On the scale of the solar system, it was a close call. The moon is only about 400,000 kilometres away.

www.cbc.ca...

It is very possible for a meteorite storm not to be noticed until it is too late.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Byrd, good points made mate. Thanks for the reply. will take it into consideration.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think Planet X is a hoax, however i do believe there has been a collision between an unknown planet and possibly Earth (maybe another in our solar system) in the distant past, which gave rise to the asteroid belt.

I really do not think 2012 is a doom and gloom date, but something to work/look forward too.

EDIT: Also, remote viewing is not a concrete technique. This guy looks like he knows what he's talking about, but from everything i've researched, remote viewing DOES allow you to see any place in the universe, but there is a catch..

You can see the past, present, and future all at once, at the said location. Discerning what is from what time is difficult, if not impossible if you don't have the right background information.

I think he merely saw something that happened in Earths past.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by shrunkensimon]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mraxelrod
Dames lost it years ago. He has been predicting doom and gloom for over 20 years. If you look at his claims and track record, he's a joke.

Yes indeed. Here is a good link on this fraud. Judge for yourselves: www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Yes indeed. Here is a good link on this fraud. Judge for yourselves: www.ufowatchdog.com...

Having followed Ed Dames since about 1998 i would have to say much of what is claimed in that site you gave is not true.

First of all that site claims that Dames has given dates in years past for many of his predictions, and that is simply not true.

For years Dames and his team have only given as a reference point other predictions to put in perspective more or less when the next prediction would happen. Only in the past two years did they begin giving some dates because according to Dames they found a way that helps them put dates on predictions. But before 2005 there were no dates and even after 2005 not all predictions had dates, only a few do.

There are some events which he talked about being in the future, such as children not having milk in the future but he never said when due to a bovine illness, he said this before Mad Cow was discovered.

He has talked about the sun going haywire and said in the future there would be killer shots directed at the Earth but never a date was given. He did say that before any of this would happen there would be a "shot accross the bow" which would be the biggest solar flare ever recorded but which would miss Earth, and it happened. The next event before the killer shots is that a shuttle would be forced down by meteorites, but again no dates were given as to when this would happen. He did say that in 2005 shuttle missions were to be re-escheduled but he never indicated that was the year when this would happen.

About the nuclear explosion in Korea, I posted in these forums when he made a prediction that the next atomic weapon will be used by Korea on Korean soil. He had made that same prediction in the past, but at first the team thought that the Nuke would be used on South Korea.

A year later they said the nuke would be used in North Korea as a test, and then later on NK would use another nuke in anger. A few months later there was an explosion that many, including me, thought was a nuke that NK had used, but Dames appeared in Art's show and said that was not a nuke, some months later the real nuke was tested by NK.

It is true that he has been wrong in some predictions, such as he said that by March 2005 (if i remember correctly) there was going to be a massive earthquake off the NW tip of New Guinea. There was no massive earthquake. he also did say a Japanese power station would be ruptured due to a quake and the radiation would leak. I don't recall him saying a date for that prediction though.

Here is another thread from 2004 when i posted some other predictions Ed Dames, and some other people made.

Note that except for the earthquake off the NW tip of New Guinea none of the predictions have dates.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The thing with remote viewing is, you can never be certain if what your "seeing" is all true, let alone at the right time your looking for.. only you can be the judge. I would not believe this technique unless i did it for myself.

Incidentally, he may have seen the future, one of many possible timelines, because as im sure you'll all agree, nothing is set in stone, everything is open to change.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Anyways, i wanted to reply some more to some of the statements Byrd made.

Although as I have said many times in the past Nancy Lieder and Hazelwood are hoaxters imo, there is a body of evidence which does support the theory that there is a failed companion star to our Sun which could be the cause of the anomalies which we know about our Solar System, and even evidence of at least another major planet.

This theory has been around for a long time.

Does A Companion Star To Sun Cause Earth's Periodic Mass Extinctions?

THE THEORIZED COMPANION STAR, THROUGH ITS GRAVITATIONAL PULL, UNLEASHES A FURIOUS STORM OF COMETS IN THE INNER SOLAR SYSTEM LASTING FROM 100,000 TO TWO MILLION YEARS. SEVERAL OF THESE COMETS STRIKE THE EARTH.
"We expect that in a typical comet storm, there would be perhaps 10 impacts spread out over two million years, with intervals averaging 50,000 years between impacts," says LBL astrophysicist Richard Muller. In 1984, Muller, along with UC Berkeley astronomer Marc Davis and Piet Hut, an astronomer with the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University, announced the Nemesis theory in Nature magazine. As could be expected, it was and remains controversial. However, although the evidence for the existence of Nemesis is still circumstantial, this evidence continues to mount, and the theory has so far withstood all challenges.

www.lbl.gov...

The above article is from 1987, but such controversy did not end back then.

The following link is from 2003.

The Kuiper Belt is full of leftovers from the formation of the Sun and solar system.

Stern has said the distant belt probably contained enough material when the solar system initially developed to have created another Neptune-sized planet. For some reason, most of that mass is gone. And the "10th planet" never formed, though it pops up routinely in computer simulations.

So what happened? Something must have disrupted the Kuiper Belt, way back more than 4 billion years ago, Stern figures. Perhaps the formation of Neptune caused a gravitational shift that tore the other fledgling planet apart. Or maybe several large planetary wannabes were ejected out of the solar system by Neptune and, along the way, swept parts of the Kuiper Belt clean. Possibly something else is to blame.

Studying the Pluto-Charon system, as well as one or more other KBOs, could answer this question of the "missing" planet.

www.space.com...

Does solar system have far-out planets?
Sedna's existence could hint at worlds on the edge

Several astronomers not involved in the discovery support the idea that Sedna was lured outward by a star. But others don't buy that explanation.

"I don't really like that," said Marsden, who heads the Minor Planet Center in Cambridge, Mass., where newfound solar system bodies are cataloged.

Marsden favors an object closer in, a "planetary object," he told Space.com, perhaps at between 400 and 1,000 AU.

"Perhaps there's more than one planet out there," Marsden said. "Who knows? But let's suppose it is something of an Earth mass, maybe even a few Earth masses. A close approach could throw this object [Sedna] from something more circular into something more eccentric."

msnbc.msn.com...

The anomalies in our solar system which point to at least one major object in the outskirts of our solar system have not ended as some have claimed. In fact such anomalies keep surfacing.

Mysterious force holds back Nasa probe in deep space
By Robert Matthews, Science Correspondent
(Filed: 10/02/2002)

A SPACE probe launched 30 years ago has come under the influence of a force that has baffled scientists and could rewrite the laws of physics.

Researchers say Pioneer 10, which took the first close-up pictures of Jupiter before leaving our solar system in 1983, is being pulled back to the sun by an unknown force. The effect shows no sign of getting weaker as the spacecraft travels deeper into space, and scientists are considering the possibility that the probe has revealed a new force of nature.

Mysterious force holds back Nasa probe in deep space

Two ideas for how to perturb the Oort Cloud have been proposed:

A dark sister sun called Nemesis: Our sun formed as a binary, with a secondary star that never began to shine (too small for fusion). Interaction of the orbit of the two stars could regularly cause gravitational perturbation of the Oort Cloud. Systematic search for Nemesis has not yet revealed such a dark star.

Galactic Plane Oscillation: Our solar system is not static within the galaxy, but oscillates up and down through the main symmetry plane of the Galaxy with about a 60 million year periodicity. Each passage through the plane could lead to the surrounding Oort cloud being perturbed by increased interstellar mass in the galactic plane. This would release a hail of comets, some of which would strike the Earth. The timing is not quite perfect, but it is on the right scale. We are now pretty much in the middle of a cycle, so would not expect another mass extinction for millions of years.

ic.ucsc.edu...

In the above excerpt I put in bold the theory which is pertinent to this thread.

There is more, and in the following link the question is asked of why such a companion star to the Sun hasn't been seen yet, and there is an anwser for that question.

A mystery revolves around the sun
Researchers suggest that huge unseen object orbits on fringe of solar system.

Oct. 7, 1999 Two teams of researchers have proposed the existence of an unseen planet or a failed star circling the sun at a distance of more than 2 trillion miles, far beyond the orbits of the nine known planets. The theory, which seeks to explain patterns in comets' paths, has been put forward in research accepted for publication in two separate journals.
MORE QUESTIONS
How could such a massive object exist so far from the sun? The researchers say a planet or dark star could have coalesced during the formation of the solar system billions of years ago, but more probably would be a passing celestial body that was captured by the sun�s subtle gravitational pull.

Another question: Why hasn't such an object been seen? Murray says that even a Jupiter-scale planet could not be observed at the immense distances involved. Matese and his colleagues say that their hypothetical brown dwarf wouldn't have been detected even by the Infrared Astronomical Satellite, which surveyed the heavens in 1983 but that the yet-to-be-launched Space Infrared Telescope Facility just might be able to pick it up.

www.msnbc.com...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Anyways, there is much about the Solar System and the Universe we thought we knew, yet evidence has time and again shown us we don't know as much as we thought we did.

When was the last time you ever though possible a star could be runaway and heading towards the Milky Way Galaxy at 2.6 million kilometres per hour?

Runaway star voted off the island
Larry O'Hanlon
Discovery News

Astronomers have stumbled onto a runaway star inbound to our galaxy that might have been kicked out of our nearest galactic neighbour by a supermassive black hole.

The star, HE 0437-5439, was found on a star survey and initially led its discoverers to suspect their instruments were out of whack.

"We first thought our wavelength calibration was off," says astronomer Dr Ralf Napiwotzki of the University of Hertfordshire's Centre for Astrophysics Research in the UK.

The light from the star was the wrong colour, or wavelength, for where the star was located.

And it showed spectral signs that it was travelling inbound to the Milky Way at an unusually high speed, at 2.6 million kilometres per hour.

www.abc.net.au...

I am not saying every statement and sentence mentioned on the internet, or in real life, should be immediately believed.

None of the links and excerpts i gave proves that what Ed Dames has said is true, but there is enough evidence to point to his scenario being very possible.

BTW, when Dames talks about the passing body influencing the Sun, he is not talking about an object travelling in the same orbit as Venus.

We do know that even small objects such as comets disturb the Sun when they fly close to it.

There is a charge exchange reaction between the Sun and comets seen by the x-ray emitted from comets when they fly close to the Sun, as for example the reactions seen by the comet Linear in 2000.

Although the cause of solar flares is not completly understood, we know they are associated with the magnetic field of the Sun. Any large disturbance of the Sun's magnetic field could create powerfull flares.

Comets might not be large enough to cause flares, but any very large object passing close to the Sun could very well produce what Dames talks about in that video.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Muaddib

I just wanted to let you all know that I took Ed Dames' beginner's seminar about five years ago, and I KNOW that what he teaches works. We were getting VERY accurate information individually and we would then compare our results. It is replicable and very disciplined.

Now, that doesn't mean that he isn't lying, but I believe that he is serious and sincere. He uses a team of highly-trained and gifted remote viewers to individually search for information not knowing anything about what they are searching for, and then he compares all the findings.

Most people actually have a TOTALLY wrong idea of what Ed Dames means by remote viewing. You don't picture anything, or see anything. You just start wrinting/drawing information down. Then, through a long sifting process, which is totally devoid of imagination (or SHOULD be, at least), one disseminates the information into useful information.

The remote viewing he teaches is for real, but that doesn't mean that he isn't a fraud.

It just makes it unlikely.

Thanks!

PS: If he is right, then you need to prepare for what he is talking about, or you'll probably die.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join