It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Springer

evolving into a more complex amalgamation

And, ATS'ers all over the world lunge for a dictionary.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, I agree totally. These pictures are being created. As if by magic,
to posters wonderings of why and how, and what's next.

Sort of like, "ask and ye shall recieve".

Another very long post had the same thing happen. When us ATS'ers
got too close, the OP left. Imagine that.

I'm guessing the same thing will happen here, or we'll get a pic with
a confession on the underside of a wing.

To whomever is doing these pics, keep 'em coming.

We'll continue to Deny Ignorance.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by Springer

evolving into a more complex amalgamation

Anyway, I agree totally. These pictures are being created. As if by magic,
to posters wonderings of why and how, and what's next.

Sort of like, "ask and ye shall recieve".

Well, then I'd like imagine that the next batch we see will have some kind of obvious crew compartment on it. Something big enough for an alien critter to live in, and maybe give us a little wave "hello" in the process.

That's all I'm asking for.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It started out as a cool looking ship. Now it's so over-designed, it's reminding me of the Meier wedding cake or Spielberg's ridiculous chandelier monstrosity. Next I expect to see a cow dangling from a hook attached to that bottom appendage. The hoaxer probably gets a kick out of adding more and more junk on the thing and seeing that the hoaxees still consider it plausible.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What the hell is this

``````````````````
You have a friendly U2U

[edit on 22/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictoriaM
What the hell is this

Gee, Victoria, you just got here, right? And this is your contribution. Whatever could you be referring to? Is it something someone said? Is it the subject of this thread? We'd hate to disappoint you on a first date, so if you'll clarify matters I'm sure you'll get some good answers in return. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What the hell is this

Well, in the Beginning there were these pictures....

Please read from there. It's rather self-explanatory.

Except when the believers discredit those that have credentials.

I think....

Regards,
Lex

PS : Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is an aliens ceiling fan

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For all of you who may think this is a hoax, whether it be a model, or CGI, or are on the fence, or believe it is real; I beg you to read this gentlemans story, and it seem quite credible, along with the plethora of pictures, and documents he was able to smuggle out of CARET (the place he worked at for several years)

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

Thats his story, again it is a bit long, but if your serious about getting to the bottom of things what is 10 minutes of your time?

There are some very compelling photograghs (copies) he was able to smuggle out of CARET over the several years he was working there.

You can find them in the top right of the page. For some reason that sight is giving me hell about linking directly to the pictures. But look at the first 4 pictires, very, very compelling.

In the 3rd picture of the second group, the symbols are shown very clear, and there are MANY of them. Note they are not Japanese, Chinese , or Kanjii writing. Sure there are some similarities, but I also see the number 7 in there as well whats appears to be the numbers 8 and 0 (they are just symbols. Remember he said they have a near infinite alphabet of symbols. Of course your gonna run into some similarities, and those claiming it was kanjii charaters picked one sybol out of many that kida, maybe looked like a Japanese letter. The Japanese character for strength looks exactly like the Symbol many Jewish people wear om gold chains around their neck(sorry I can'r remember the word or spelling)

But seriously, look at the 3rd picture in the second set, fourth picture down overall, and tell me that is any known writing on this planet.

Please again read his whole story, if you want to make an informed decision.

I also reccomend looking at the smuggled pictures of documents on the upper right of the screen.They basically explain what this whole project was going to be used for. There are also more pictures of pieces of the craft I left out, so you may wanna look at those as well.

If this man is perpitrating a hoax, it is by far one of the most well thought out, clever hoaxes I've come across. Notice the similaritiars in the photos of the (black)drone craft he was working on, and those in the photos taken by Chad.

I was skeptical about all this at first but after reading "Isaacs" (false name btw, he is frightened for his safety, and rightly so imo) account and seeing the photos, and reading the documents he was able to copy and smuggle out. I have changed my mind and believe that these drone space-craft exist.

And please stop with the where do the 12 inch aliens sit and pilot this craft. It's a drone. It requires no pilot. Think of Spirit, and Oppoutunity, the rovers we have on the Moon, but 100000x's more advanced.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Except when the believers discredit those that have credentials.

The labeling of those prepared to entertain possibilities outside of your own personal reality tunnel as "believers" is condescending at best.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This was posted in the other "drone" thread, and I find it VERY interesting...

Why do the opposite sides of this object appear to be perfect mirror images, with the "language" inverted?

Maybe that's just how alien tech works, but it seems a little fishy...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Little Penguin
This was posted in the other "drone" thread, and I find it VERY interesting...

Why do the opposite sides of this object appear to be perfect mirror images, with the "language" inverted?

Maybe that's just how alien tech works, but it seems a little fishy...

Standard practice in 3d modleling is to model half the model then mirror it symetrically at the end. (At this point most people add some asymetrical bit to it.)

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What the hell is this

That is exactly, precisely what everyone is trying to figure out

Welcome to ATS and wear your bulletproof underwear.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
****************** Insights on Chad Location **********************

I was reading earth files and came across something that Chad told her, he sayus the photos were taken in the Bakersfield Area. I live in Bakersfield, and i know a bit of the surrounding area.

His pictures show lush rolling hills. This is not the Normal Terrain of this area, in the middle of the Vally is a desert, and surround hills are BARE. However, Up into the mountains to the Notheast near Lake Isablela there are many mountains and hills that are covered with this type of vegitation.

ceres.ca.gov...

With reference to the map above

At the bottem of the map you will see Norht Los Angeles, Bakersfield is in the middle of the Map, and over the Mountains from Los Angeles, these mountains do not have many Trees on the hill, anyone who has driven over the Grapevine will know. The hills and mountains to the west and to the south-east of Bakersfield are mostly bare, and do not have the type of vegataion seen in these pictures.

The only area that i think where this could have been taken is near Lake Isabela, which is about 45 min away from bakersfield

This area would be in the lower part of the Sequia National Forest

I hope this gives some sort of insight to anybody...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the photos in this thread are UFOs.. Unsupported Fallacious Observations.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
if it makes any sort of difference, and idk if this has been posted already, sorry!

youtube.com...

found it on YouTube when i was looking at UFO/Alien stuff.

Look at the comments section starting from OLDEST, this guy says that the font was from Star Wars, and downloaded the font.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know why, but i get the feeling these are from here- They dont have that ET look to them.

Was it flying at high velocity or just hanging around?

There's something fishy and earthly about this.

I agree.

I am a firm believer in extra-terrestrial life, but something about these pictures do seem to be fishy.

I doubt we are the only civilization in the whole of the universe.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like my stepdads fan in the living room.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yawn...

pronouncements without analysis don't convince me at all.

For example the detail within the ring of the craft is only apparent when the image is really blown up... why would a hobby faker as you suggest go to such trouble (if it is possible), to provide unnecessary detail?

Also, you still haven't noted the one area of the first drone that was brushed out and why it would have happened and by whom?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yup, Photoshop Elements 2.0. Although it may just have been optimized - the header of the image, when opened in Notepad tells us:

"Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 2007:05:06 17:20:08"

I initially thought it had been actually made in real life, then thrown in the air and photographed.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think ts real.

so all that stuff you are trying to prove or disprove. . why are you even on this site if you believe in nothing?

did you read that article fron the guy who STUDIED your so called "Japanese" and why is it so impossible that the "letters" that make up japanese writing could have been passed down from another source.

yall need to get it together on here.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join