It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Mall Layout Predicts World Events

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That is a spooky read but what if nothing happens in 2007? Will they pick another landmark down the line (past the fountain) and say "oh no it's going to be 2008 look how close it's getting to the 13th crack"? Plus if the conversion is off then how can it be credible? Still interesting though.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Oh My God -- another doomsday post. I'm gonna put this one in the pile with 6/6/6 - y2k, 2012 apocylipse and the countless other doomsday posts here on ATS.

Let's see, I'm waiting for the New World Order to take over, that's if the Illumati doesn't get to take over first, then they can deal with the Reptillian agenda who may consist of illumati, nwo people...or maybe they are the same person,,,

Throw in the Alien agenda - grays, naudics, reptillians and how many other aliens that visit our planet???

How about the Alien/human hybrid theory they are using us to mate with them thing, or something like that ????

Now lets not forget to add the US government into this mess, because they are nothing but a bunch of liers, dirt bags and political hacks. Of course we can't believe anything they tell us because they lied about wmd's, they test chemicals on us, blow up bombs blah, blah, blah, just to see what happens to us....

How many other secret societies are there??? Masons - freemasons and their various sects, bohemian grove, skull and bones, and the more laughable - knights of columbus - it never ends.

I guess we gotta thank oliver stone, after all he gave us JFK and Hoffa - lets not forget the moon conspiracy hoax -- another laughable documentary and i just loved there most credible "wittnesses" a guy with no teeth - who lived in a trailer park -- (here in the big city we call that trailer trash) and the other guy who lived in the desert in a one room shack with an outhouse.

And of course 9/11. Here is an excerpt from an article written by a liberal democrat.
"Yet anyone with the most basic understanding of how government functions (or does not function) realizes that the various bureaucracies of Washington -- particularly those of the national security "community" -- do not work well together. Even covering up advance knowledge would require an extensive plot. If there truly had been intelligence reports predicting the 9/11 attacks, these reports would have circulated through intelligence and policymaking circles before the folks at the top decided to smother them for geopolitical gain. That would make for a unwieldy conspiracy of silence. And in either scenario -- planning the attacks or permitting them to occur -- everyone who participated in the conspiracy would have to be freakin' sure that all the other plotters would stay quiet."

I can't really add to that.

Let's not forget the visits we've had from "time travelers" john tidor was one of them - i can't remember the other one. I followed that one from begining to end - his most famous line "I can't be sure it's going to happen" convenient to the end.

Also, all the "disinformation" that we are "spoon-fed" by various media outlets, government agencies, blah, blah, blah.

I just want one of these conspiracies - incidents - reptiles - anything that is spun here on ATS to turn out to be true. Something that will be exposed and seen on the 5:00 news.

So far, nothing has ever been proven here, nothing but back and forth bickering and name calling, which I have been guilty of. But, there is no proof. There is a lot of hearsay, loose facts, circumstantial evidence - but nothing concrete.

Sorry, I don't by any of it. But, I'll keep comming back to ATS because it's the most laughable part of my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Where is the Civil War (by far the most catastrophic war in U.S. history)? The Spanish-American War?

Where is the assasination of Lincoln? Of Garfield? Of McKinley?

Sorry, doesn't convince me one iota.

[edit on 5/3/2007 by djohnsto77]

[edit on 5/3/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Oh My God -- another doomsday post. I'm gonna put this one in the pile with 6/6/6 - y2k, 2012 apocylipse and the countless other doomsday posts here on ATS.

Let's see, I'm waiting for the New World Order to take over, that's if the Illumati doesn't get to take over first, then they can deal with the Reptillian agenda who may consist of illumati, nwo people...or maybe they are the same person,,,
Throw in the Alien agenda - grays, naudics, reptillians and how many other aliens that visit our planet???
How about the Alien/human hybrid theory they are using us to mate with them thing, or something like that ????
Now lets not forget to add the US government into this mess, because they are nothing but a bunch of liers, dirt bags and political hacks. Of course we can't believe anything they tell us because they lied about wmd's, they test chemicals on us, blow up bombs blah, blah, blah, just to see what happens to us....
How many other secret societies are there??? Masons - freemasons and their various sects, bohemian grove, skull and bones, and the more laughable - knights of columbus - it never ends.
I guess we gotta thank oliver stone, after all he gave us JFK and Hoffa - lets not forget the moon conspiracy hoax -- another laughable documentary and i just loved there most credible "wittnesses" a guy with no teeth - who lived in a trailer park -- (here in the big city we call that trailer trash) and the other guy who lived in the desert in a one room shack with an outhouse.
And of course 9/11. Here is an excerpt from an article written by a liberal democrat.
Let's not forget the visits we've had from "time travelers" john tidor was one of them - i can't remember the other one. I followed that one from begining to end - his most famous line "I can't be sure it's going to happen" convenient to the end.
Also, all the "disinformation" that we are "spoon-fed" by various media outlets, government agencies, blah, blah, blah.
I just want one of these conspiracies - incidents - reptiles - anything that is spun here on ATS to turn out to be true. Something that will be exposed and seen on the 5:00 news.
So far, nothing has ever been proven here, nothing but back and forth bickering and name calling, which I have been guilty of. But, there is no proof. There is a lot of hearsay, loose facts, circumstantial evidence - but nothing concrete.

Sorry, I don't by any of it. But, I'll keep comming back to ATS because it's the most laughable part of my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I have to agree with everything here, tho we'll both get flamed. Most of the stories posted on these forums are really good for a laugh. Guys like Billy Meier, Icke, Titor, Greer, etc always bring the funny. So far I have yet to see one major prophecy/prediction (besides vague BS like omg a big earthquake this year) come true, never seen a single totally convincing and undebunkable "UFO" case, never seen some supposed govt./nwo insider whos "come clean" and has any real proof and doesn't charge $$ to read his book/dvd etc, never seen any proof from all these people who claim to have paranormal powers (talk to the dead, read minds etc) theres a reason the 1million dollar paranormal challenge has never been completed www.randi.org... never seen real proof (IE a dead carcass) of all these alleged Big Foots, Loch Ness Monsters etc... The list goes on.

Theres so many proven hoaxes out there, so many photoshop jobs, so many edited videos, so many outright lies and BS stories, so many people making thousands of dollars from books/dvds etc just by making up a story and making links where there aren't links, even the best of cases remain unproven beyond reasonable doubt and none would hold up in a court of law for instance.... I'm beggining to think that the world really is as boring and mundane as it looks ^-^

[edit on 3-5-2007 by nybaseball44]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
NYbaseball,

Hopefully, your a fellow new yorker - hence your name. If so, glad to know ya.

Thanks for the response. You mentioned david icke, that nutjob, he was suppose to be on this board once a while back, i came to check it out, but i don't think he ever made his appearance.

You are right about all these people writing books and DVD's it seems there are a lot of people who fall for that kind of stuff.

Your also right when you state life is a little boaring. It is. We all can't be james bond - 007. ha!! ha!!. But, that's why conspiracy theories are so popular, they add excitement to an otherwise dull lifestyle.

We have some of the same views, I just want one of these things to come out and be true...if so, i will eat humble pie for the rest of my life, but I'll have to go on eating apple pie with a scoop of ice cream!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It seems like Prof. Tom is suggesting "all conspiracy theories are probably false and only exist to add pizazz to an otherwise boring existence". While I would agree with him that this Mall nonsense is absolute chicanery, I think it's an equally grave error to reject all conspiracy theories, as there are many that I believe. What I think everyone's goal should be is to have a high standard of proof, which this theory does not meet, though I should add neither does the government's version of what happened on 9/11.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just because it is by David Ike it's laughable? How so?

[edit on 3-5-2007 by EarthOne]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
NYbaseball,

Hopefully, your a fellow new yorker - hence your name. If so, glad to know ya.

Thanks for the response. You mentioned david icke, that nutjob, he was suppose to be on this board once a while back, i came to check it out, but i don't think he ever made his appearance.

You are right about all these people writing books and DVD's it seems there are a lot of people who fall for that kind of stuff.

Your also right when you state life is a little boaring. It is. We all can't be james bond - 007. ha!! ha!!. But, that's why conspiracy theories are so popular, they add excitement to an otherwise dull lifestyle.

We have some of the same views, I just want one of these things to come out and be true...if so, i will eat humble pie for the rest of my life, but I'll have to go on eating apple pie with a scoop of ice cream!!!!!

Indeed I am from NY. Yep, far too many people wasting their time and hard earned money buying into almost any alternate explanations to the boring and mundane ones science or real life provide us with. I guess I can understand the desperation for "something more"... but really people take it way too far almost blindly willing to buy into any conspiracy or at the best, accepting false conclusions, seeing links bewteen things which truely have none, accepting authors' claims of "facts" without any references or proof shown, etc.

I think far too many people here follow the woo-woo credo

www.watchingyou.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I stopped reading after two things - firstly, the osiris-isis legend has anywhere from 13 parts to 64 parts of osiris-chunks.. leaving 12-63 once you leave off his missing.. um.. appendage..

Secondly, why would kilometers be used? It's not exactly the prevalent measuring system in the US even today, let alone 100 years ago when some of these buildings were planned...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OMG... nybaseball44 and ProfTom are sane people...

I take the word (conspiracy theory) as it is... it is only a theory. In other words... more words, and no proof. I want to believe in reptilians, which is really hard to believe... I want to believe 2012 is doomsday/massive-"change" (or some mayan beer-keg party). I want to believe in time-travelers, which will be even harder to believe (maybe when I'm drunk-... um, no I won't). I want to believe world war 3 will start (which looks to me, that its turning out to be a 2nd cold war).

And all those books people write about CT, aliens, big-loch and the ness-foot... I'll read the books if they were free... If the authors say its fiction/sci-fi/horror/etc. then I'll consider buying it. Like David Icke's books, I wouldn't buy them, until conspiracy theory turns to (actual) conspiracy, and not remain theory.

anyways, its good to see some sane people.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Don't the brits use the metric system? Didn't the colonists use it up until much later down the road? I'm pretty sure they did.

Personally, I think it's a pretty interesting theory. Some of it is junk, but you have to weed through that and see it for what it is. The Measurements aren't exact - true enough - and some of the information is a bit off (or cut to fit the theory), but ask yourself this - isn't it REMARKABLE - to say the least - of the symbology that is presented before you that exists in washington dc?

The layout of the monuments and the relationships presented on the 1 dollar bill and their related significance? I mean, okay - the dates are most likely incorrect - yet I find it very interesting that so much information does seem to have a remarkable coincidence. It begs the question - Is this coincidence, or real?

I believe in coincidence. But I don't believe in related coincidences. 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 different coincidences - yeah that can and DOES happen - but to have them all simiarliy related? That, to me, is more then mere co-incidence.

I think the relationships between the monuments, the capital building, the white house and assorted structures and their possible corresponding relationships with the 1 dollar bill and secret societies is still worth investigating.

Good post op!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In response to the question: why is the Civil War, and assassination of Lincoln not included in the National Mall time plan?

I theorize that this Mall layout was planned by the Masons. Therefore I believe that only world events coordinated by the Mason/Secret Society would be included.

World Wars, 9/11 and other recent terror events which have been foreseen or coordinated by the mason/secret society are planned and marked clearly.

The date of the Death of George Washington (one of the greatest masons) is marked by the WASHINGTON MEMORIAL on the national mall calendar!

Of course this is all speculation. But you cannot deny that using this method of measurement, 10 meters=1year, that the coincidences are overwhelming.

Thanks for all the posts.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
this is getting ridiculous the world is not going to end anytime soon so stop worrying about it and get on with your life. and yeah this stuff is just basically people seeing what they wana see.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I dont think the symbolism should be lost in some effort to read more into it then there is already.
face it, it is coded

DCP

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
my original thought was the metric system back in the late 1700's. It probably wasn't around them. but being a good dork, did some searching and found this lamar.colostate.edu... the us metric association(might be a tad biased) anyway said in 1790 "Thomas Jefferson proposed a decimal-based measurement system for the United States. "

not saying i believe this stuff, just saying using the metric system to build washington dc is not as crazy as i thought

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
man i got lost/confused after the first three things on that dudes site. too complicated for me/ way too analytical. Like someone said with enough time any city can be turned into something sketchy like this.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The british use the metric system now, however that's only roughly the last 50 years or so - when my parents were kids they were still firmly imperial.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Great Read, thanks for posting the Link.
I saw that the Queen comming to commerate James Town, and the word Colonies is making the rounds more than usual this time. Old Ben Franklin and the Treaty of Paris don't get much mention however but they don't call it the District of Columbia for nothing you know.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I agree. Coincidental. I think I could (if I had enough time) do something similar in many cities. You're adding significance because it's DC.

I have to admit I'm biased this way though. I think all of these number and measurement coincidence theories are just taking an outcome and finding something that "fits".

I wanted to quote you because you mention coincidental. I am awe struck by what this thread is actually saying, and it seems to be saying that destiny is laid out before us by an entity that has been at work for a long long time now. Call them whoever you want to, but the design of DC proper, I believe is not a coincidence that it happens to add up to certain numbers.

I have not read this article, but I was so amazed at this simple illustration with the Great Pyramid of Egypt that I can honestly say that the layout is certainly patterned to tell us something.

Check this out:

Masonic and Kabbalistic Symbols in DC

The Pyramid Cross Section

Awesome:

Apparently the message of the map is the same one of the 4th image in the series of the meaning of the insides of the Great Pyramid....and no, it was not a tomb for the Pharoah.

EDIT: I had to add this. I don't know when this map was made, but it is apparent that the street layout was predetermined even at its creation with disregard to the river boundaries. Notice the northern portion of the mall a river runs across the area that is now filled with streets. Parts of these rivers are exaggerated as to how far the edges lie. It is obvious, the landscape has changed to fulfill the map.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by ben91069]

[edit on 4-5-2007 by ben91069]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What a great read

I belive that there was much thought put into the design of DC, and that there may be symbols in the ctiy itself.

If these people are doing what we fear, they would leave symbols such as these in the open, knowing most would be to blind to ever know

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join