It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Landing Video Footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is such a silly idea to think that video could be legitimate. I've never heard astronauts and mission control dialogue quite so casual. They're always very professional, because they're doing a job and they're all very focused. I don't buy any dialogue that tries to lend personality to the voice or that speaks a sentence laced with a writer's touch. It's written in that bad 1960's way, that's for sure. And i don't think people from the 60's were really like how they are on television. It's very fake!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
yeah, wrong old guy. sorry about that.

Byrd's reasons seem to be the best, along with the poster above me.

All things have a probability of being real. I really don't know about this, so i don't have much opinion.

I do think that when something major gets released it willl be so real that it seems surreal and therefore will be dismissed by all. Seems to happen quite a bit.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hi,

Google and Wikipedia (article to Alternative-3 already mentioned) could help in these cases, but do not forget ATS:
. www.abovetopsecret.com...
. www.forteantimes.com...
. www.crowdedskies.com...
. www.borderlands.com...
. www.thule.org...
. www.stomptokyo.com...

Alternative 3 (full movie)

Google Video Link

Modern approach - Capricorn One

Capricorn One (full movie)

Google Video Link

brotherthebig.

edit: link image with problems, correction to ATS upload

[edit on 3-5-2007 by brotherthebig]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i cant say about the particular movie, but "alternative 3" was (is) on quite some accounts a real elite plan for saving their butts in case of a global catastrophy and it goes like this :

1) blowing holes in earths atmosphere with nukes so the pollution gets sucked out into space (I wonder what genious thought of that stupid idea)...I remember the CIA remote viewer talking about it among others, can u guess he told them its, well, stupid

2)Underground bases where they could hide their sorry butts...i guess thats more than likely already set up

3)developing secret projects (UFOs and such) so they can bail their sorry butts to another planet if the crap hits the fan, particulary mars

But as far as i know the documentary itself was all actors, no real witnesses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join