posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
H2H PODCast Debate: Liberty Versus Security
This is a Head-2-Head Political PODCast Debate between semperfortis
"Are Security Measures Justified To The Extent That Civil Liberties Can Be Sacrificed?"
1. Each member will post an opening statement, two rebuttals, and one closing statement.
2. If it is proven that a member is plagiarizing the podcast, they will forfeit the debate and possibly face further actions.
3. Each reply must be within 48 hours of the previous.
4. Opening and Closing Statements can be no longer than 6 minutes in length, and any rebuttal can be no longer than 12 minutes in length.
6. semperfortis will post first.
If either of you see an infraction, contact me via u2u to discuss the course of actions.
Until the debate has concluded, PLEASE do not respond in any way. Once the debate has finished, it will be opened for feedback from all members.
Until then, allow these two members to duke it out.
Debate Thread: Head-2-Head PODCast Debate: Liberty Versus
status: live (at time of posting)
[edit on 28-4-2007 by chissler]