It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the heads of the Illuminati at the Vatican?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have alawys wondered this b/c it seems so weird that the Catholic church had so much power over the european world between 1200-today. Catholicism is the only denomination with a president and it's been so powerful. they had the Inquisition and they sponsored the crusades. Pope Urban V I believe was the one who riled up the christians in europe to fight against the muslims. Doesn't it seem weird that the pope makes so many trips worldwide and every country he goes to he's 'revered' as this great leader? Isn't it funny that the presidents of the countries go around greeting John Paul II as if he were really important? It makes no sense unless he's actually one of the higher ranked officials in the Illuminati. The country of Germany didn't even exist until about 1700s or 1800s after they warred as Prussia and all the other states and before that they were the Holy Roman Empire. in 1776 Adam Weishaupt created the Bavarian Illuminati. btw, Deus Ex says that Weishaupt's birthday was 1723 but it's not. his birthday is 1748. Catholicism was basically aftertaste of Constantine's council at nicaea and what happened there.

I also remember reading somewhere in the "Tales of the Time Loop" book by Icke and he tells about the real hierarchies of power and goes real indepth of the Illuminati power structure. He says himself in the book that the 'Holy Roman Empire' controls everything. Britain controls the US and the US is just a corporation of Britain but we don't know it.

what do you guys think? Is the Vatican one of the most powerful Illuminati fronts with the pope being one of the bosses of the Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I know the Opus Dei have links with illuminatis in the banking area, but i don't think the pope is the head.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well, I didn't exactly say he was the head, just that he could be one of many heads of it or at least a figurehead with no real power like the antichrist will be and the dragon will be the illuminati if revelation does happen. but the catholic church does have a lot of power. I mean, why do THEY get their own little private country-state-city called the Vatican in Italy? only them.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Reason because leaders of countries greet pope is because in countries where most population is Catholic they earn popularity and chances they will be re-elected...

JPII has nothing to do with Illuminati's, though there are many traitors inside Vatican, but I don't believe they have anything to do with Illuminati, they just want more protestant Catholic Church.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
IMO history basically follows the Illuminati.

This about world history, and the georgraphical regions it covers at any one specific time - the whole world was alive at this time, yet only one region is covered in popular history.

I think the history books chart the domination of the Illuminati over the globe, and their construction of societal institutions such as religion, wars, economics and politics, in order to control the population.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalki
I know the Opus Dei have links with illuminatis in the banking area, but i don't think the pope is the head.

I believe this also.The pope is just a puppet,much like GWB and Rumsfeld.The true leader of the Illuminati has not been revealed as of yet.I wonder,will this character be the famous anti-christ?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexJones

I have proof that he is. Catholics were changed do to the vatican church why idol worship isn't god against that another if you look at the popes hat and staff the resemble witch craft and the staff represents the Antichrist why cause in the bible it says a bent cross represents that and it also says that the Famous church help out the antichrist read the bible youll find alot of clues

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I need an answer on this...

barnabasnagy.com...

why is the Catholic Priest sitting in between Obama and McCain?

Democratic presidential nominee U.S. Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) (2nd-R) the Archbishop of New York, Cardinal Edward Egan (2nd-L) and Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) (L) sit together at the 2008 Alfred E. Smith Dinner at the the Waldorf Astoria Hotel October 16, 2008 in New York City. Appearing at the Alfred Smith dinner is a tradition for presidential candidates, with both major nominees usually attending during the election year. - daylife.com

The link I posted is an interesting read.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The Vatican is not the figurehead but they are very much a part of it.

As for the leader, right now it's Queen Elizabeth. I sh#t you not.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Magickman

Yes. He will be called the antichrist. And then after the slaughter he will be referred to as the messiah.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I do have another question though.

Was the OP seriously Alex Jones?

Signed up in 2003 and made a total of two threads, this being one of them.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kalki

The Catholic church is and always has been involved in the control of everything that has, or will ever have, any value of any kind. I have every reason to believe that they now have all the contents of the museums of Iraq. That was decided before the war in Iraq began. Just think about it: Iraq is where humanity has been said to have begun. Isn't it possible that the Catholic church would have paid an extremly high price to get their hands on the contents of the museums? If the stories the Priests and their henchmen tell are really true why is it that they are hiding so many writtings and other treasures from even their own followers? The Pope even helped hide money stolen by the Nazis during the second world war. The transactions that go through the Vatican bank in the course of a week would turn the stomachs of 90% of the devout catholics. No religion in the world has ever held so much power over so many people. The most unforgiveable thing about that power is the fact that the power they use is FEAR!! I find no reason to show any respect to anyone who would knowingly enslave people for profit. The POPE IS AS UNHOLY AS THEY COME!!!! Illuminati, you haven't begun to see the snake in the wood pile. You'd better watch out because the snake is the pope's best friend. After all, the snake made it possible for the church to enslave the people!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I do have another question though.

Was the OP seriously Alex Jones?

Signed up in 2003 and made a total of two threads, this being one of them.

My computer must have some kind of glitch in it... This thread was bumped up for some reason, but when I look at who bumped it up, it's me??????

I thought this was a fresh thread?

I've noticed this before... and it doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Weird maybe Alex Jones was an ATS member after all.
Interesting, I wonder why he left.

top topics

join