It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters with Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone believes they had enounters with demons, and was willing to share them.

In my younger days I dabbled in the occult. On a school break I watched "Silence of the Lambs" every day for several days straight. One night I had an experience that I felt I was grabbed by my waist and pulled from the bed while also being thrashed about left and right. I felt like I was grabbing and clawing to hold on to the bed and screamed for my life. The next day I told my family I had a "bad dream", and asked if they heard me scream, and they said no. The next night I had the same experience, and it was then I decided to leave my occult fascination behind me. I did not have the experience again after I made that resolution.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
I was wondering if anyone believes they had enounters with demons, and was willing to share them.

In my younger days I dabbled in the occult. On a school break I watched "Silence of the Lambs" every day for several days straight. One night I had an experience that I felt I was grabbed by my waist and pulled from the bed while also being thrashed about left and right. I felt like I was grabbing and clawing to hold on to the bed and screamed for my life. The next day I told my family I had a "bad dream", and asked if they heard me scream, and they said no. The next night I had the same experience, and it was then I decided to leave my occult fascination behind me. I did not have the experience again after I made that resolution.

Your experience is totally subjective but it really sounds more like sleep paralysis than attack by demons.

G

Cug

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
In my younger days I dabbled in the occult.

That happens quite a bit when you dabble in the occult.. especially as a kid/teen. Think of it like a safety mechanism to prevent those who are not ready/dedicated for this kind of work.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Dont lose ur intrest in occult becuse u might bean tested like me i had a simeler xp and half my body is now infakt Demonic one eye is red and im a naturel blue eye docters dont now how to xplane it but my eye isent just fore show ^^ dont lose its just that easy and occult isent belef in the devil that some my say it is an belif in magic and it is up to the user how to use it fore good or evil

top topics

join