It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the NWO and what you think of it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
argh! ATS wiped my post! what a bumbugger.

ok, sorry, a mega-short post here: i'd love to hear condensed theories on the NWO, perhaps it'd help out other newbies to this section of the forum too (i usually hang out at mythical beasts).

xxx

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
how about starting off with your theory on the NWO?

Tell the members what you think.

Me? It doesn't exist. Like the Illuminati and other such bogey men, it is a an excuse for not getting what people think they deserve. If folks would focus more on obtaining what they want by actually doing things, rather than sitting back and waiting for things to come to them, excuses like the NWO would disappear.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
how about starting off with your theory on the NWO?

Tell the members what you think.

Me? It doesn't exist. Like the Illuminati and other such bogey men, it is a an excuse for not getting what people think they deserve. If folks would focus more on obtaining what they want by actually doing things, rather than sitting back and waiting for things to come to them, excuses like the NWO would disappear.

Hate to break your heart the NWO well the EU anyway does exsist why do they have the Euro then? Several countries are already members I would say maybe 20?

Ignoring things as serious as this is bad you have to be aware of whats going on. And I don't think the NWO is just gonna dissapear. Their well under way for forming the NAU combining Canada U.S and Mexico and already talking about a Amero. No secret society is gonna tell the public of their exsistence.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i'd written quite an involved post originally, but forgot to put a subject in and the whole post was wiped when i submitted it

my knowledge of the weirdest reaches of the NWO are connected supposedly to the freemasons, puppeted by a lizard race, and i remember being told something about aryans (sp?) from mars inhabiting egypt.
i looked up this 'lizard race' and found tons of interesting material to read through, but it's so incredibly outlandish i have a hard time swallowing it.

as far as the more 'normal' NWO evidences, the whole thing frightens the hell out of me. we've already got ID cards, iris scans and fingerprints becoming compulsory in the UK. the big brother state is fast approaching, and it all seems like a MASSIVE part of the NWO. *shudder*

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Oh man.. That bites it should have posted a notice up instead of erasing the whole thing.

The lizard race? What in the world is that?

Yeah once the NAU forms our freedoms will very well be gone. Its already 2007 their aiming for 2010. Three years and the US will be turned upside down.

Batty I'm glad your taking note of this NAU, and NWO all you can do is pass the word to others and hope they will listen. Your from the UK.. Your money is Euro's isn't it? The UK is already part of the EU..

I don't know about this lizard race or aryans just try to keep to the facts and not get overwhemed by all the information you read.

Something about Aryans but not from Mars
archaeology.about.com...

Rest easy the Lizard race seems to be a myth
en.wikipedia.org...

The Lizard race might be just a name to inflict fear on people. So far I didn't see any lizard people in trench coats running around. I bet the NWO would say anything to frighten people.

I was overwhemed by all the 9-11 information I was taking in- so I had to clear my head and think most of this maybe half truths just focus on the facts.

[edit on 4/24/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
thx for the links leyla

we're still proud to have pound coins in our wallets over here! (at least, at the moment we do. who knows when that part of our national identity will get ripped away from us.)
i don't believe all this lizard talk, but still find it fascinating - especially when you look into how people support this theory (you can't deny they're well researched, but not perhaps entirely accurate!).

are there any strong movements agains the NWO, or is the fight taking part on smaller levels at present?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
We have some groups, unorganized militias but I don't know if they alone will be enough to stop them. All the people would have to speak up to make a difference.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The EU is not the NWO.

Different initials.

Off to listen to Derek and the Dominos (your name put the song in my head)

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
First off, being a 15 year old American in this day and age i have to say being exposed to the NWO's agenda is quite scary and interesting. Interesting in the sense of humanity's most important time of living during the rise of the NWOs agenda to accomplish what they want.

I dont remember how i got into this stuff. all i can say is, i have always been infaturated with the paranormal. After reading things about that they've linked to black government projects and stuff about the "New World Order" and the "Illuminati". so i am like WTF? so i looked into that stuff, researching the backgrounds, history, the intentions and so forth. THen i based my decision of beleiving it or not on the basis of what was happening around the world. Iraq, 9/11, Terrorism , looming of wars to come, a 2nd cold war, oil/energy, and ultimatly society iteself. I ultimately then said i believe this stuff to an extent. and that extent is based on what the gov. does, what the media leaks, what other ppl talk about, and foreign countries motives and interactions.

this is confusing for whoever is reading this i bet, :p

Well, i have been looking online for some year now to determine wheter or not to believe what is being said. And you know waht? i believe in most of this stuff ranging from the bloodlines, the reptillians (that one to some extent), black projects, the Illuminati, NWOs agenda, and the usual stuff. And being in Speech and Debate, in the event of Foreign Extemperaneuos (dealing about foreign countries and such) has expedentionally expanded my young adolescent horizon on the world and how it shapes the US's future. and also shapes the ever-changing agenda of the NWO.

So after confusing you all, i just like to say my stance in this NWO topic is that i believe it and having an open mind, i am open to questions and comments. Just be mature!!! and also can ask me for clarifications on other stuff cuz i forgot alot, and i am kinda tired too!!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hate to break your heart the NWO well the EU anyway does exsist

The EU constitution did also exist, but got voted down by a very small marginale. If the NWO is so powerful, then why not manipulate some percent of this and get it over with?

why do they have the Euro then?

All member states do not have the euro, like Britain and Sweden. There are already discussions if those countries will ever change their currencies, which will only make things more expensive.

Several countries are already members I would say maybe 20?

25. Switzerland and Norway are not a part of the EU, and there is actually talk by some countries to leave the union, mainly because of disappointment and bureaucracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
IMO most of these nwo conspiracys are no more than an active imagination joining facts with fiction(speculation) and creating some very interesting Divinci Code type reading.

However, there are real power plays happening by small groups of wealthy and influential people that do not represent the best interests of their people.It is up to every indivigual to follow the workings of your gov,and if they are not obaying the will of the people they should be removed from office.

The rub is hardly anyone cares about following government workings because it takes time out of their busy lives,so the gov does whatever it wants.

new topics

top topics

join