It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smokers becoming a DYING BREED?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok..I'm a smoker (coming clean), and smoke for my own reasons, just like every other smoker.

I'm assuming all you smokers and NON-alike are familiar with the non-smoking laws, that prohibit 'smokers from smoking in public places/etc. and infringing on the quality air that everyone breathes.

~Feel free to post the 'latest legislations/prohibitions' in this thread~

My question to all the readers is this:

"How would you smokers feel/react to a smoking bill that would inhibit smoking within 'ones own home', and would enable others in the home the legal rights, of 'reporting you to authorities?

[edit on 20-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

[edit on 20-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
**Lighting up a smoke now (in a well-ventillated area) and awaiting your replies!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Am I the only one online that admits to smoking?

I, one day forsee when legislature will have it's toll on the 'rights of smokers'.

What if your daughter, son, or even 'friend', saw the need to report you to someone about your smoking habits?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
lol! dID YOU .... i'M SURE YOU DID INTEND THAT PUN ABOUT SMOKERS BECOMING A DYING BREED?. tHATS A GOOD ONE. hEH HEH

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
lol! dID YOU .... i'M SURE YOU DID INTEND THAT PUN ABOUT SMOKERS BECOMING A DYING BREED?. tHATS A GOOD ONE. hEH HEH

I really didn't plan on that particular pun at all! (what came to mind at first).

LOLOL

I wanted to bring in 'smokers' into this thread and view 'their opinions'.

top topics

join