It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Anomaly Video from International SPACE STATION (ISS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
That looks like something on the lens

Its possible, see listed in above post as "Dust or other debris"...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Both anomalys are in fact, part of the ISS. In the picture, the bottom right corner you see an object, illuminated, but its not creating the light, its a reflection of the earth's water and clouds. If you slide the movie slider back and forth, you can see that the color and brightness of both anomalys are identical to that of the movement of clouds and the color of the water. The reflection on the anomaly dim's in brightness when a certain part of earth comes into rotation, and certain clouds form at just the right angle to lighten the color of both anomalys. The object that you people refer to as "brown" is actually brown because it is reflecting the brown color of the crust on earth. The only possible way for the anomalys to reflect such colors at the time that they did, points to the fact that the anomalys are on, or extremely near, the ISS. If not a part of it.

Also, making a negitive of a black image will only give you white. The edited image should not be used as referance.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Originally posted by angst18
Will watch the latter half after I get out of school.

You might think of a career in government, they're looking for people like you.

I'm already doing Undergrad intern research at Lawrence Livermore, so it seriously wouldn't suprise me to end up working for the Government. They'll certainly be paying for my Grad program.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Originally posted by Her0Zer0
If you look very carefully you will see in the shadow at the bottom right corner, a bottle of spirits in front of the monitor from which the footage is being recorded, the light from the screen is reflecting of the bottletop. look very carefully

Hmmm for some reason I think having a bottle of suds (with a pop top) on the multi billion dollar, multi-national ISS next to sensitive digital equipment, not to mention in 0-g environment, would kinda be against policy.

just look you can see the bottle it's right there at the bottom right i only said 'looks' like a bottle of spirits could be a bottle of anything, one thing is for sure is that it is a bottle and the light from the monitor is shining of the bottle cap and that is your anomally

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join