It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOLITRON WAVE (Tachion Light Spiral) picture, taken in a Stone Circle in Scotland.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Honestly I do love this kind of stuff. However, I am in agreement that the "orb" at 1:41 is clearly an insect as well, you can clearly see 4 wings, the body and antennae. Although he did do a great job at editing an awesome video sequence. And as far as "tachion", isn't that The compact Fusion architecture integrating transport? Was anything transported?
By the way, it's a cool post just because! I think it is a fun video.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit on 23-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When an object is out of focus increadibly close to the camera, colors behind it tend to bleed through, causing a "transparent" effect. Just because you can "see" through it in the picture, doesn't automatically make it a ghost. Many paranormal research groups lend time and effort to prove that natural occurances may be cause for these "false positives"

Camera Strap 1
Camera Strap 2
Camera Strap 3

Sources of pictures:
GHG Ghost Hunters
Baltimore County Paranormal Research

[edit on 23-4-2007 by bluesquareapple]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Google video.
Orb mysteries part1 10 min.
video.google.co.uk...

Orb mysteries part2 10 min.
video.google.co.uk...

If anyone doesn't like the music you can always turn the music down.

If there are any pictures in these videos that anyone would like to know more about then please let me know.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Night-time Rain Flash Photograph
Source: Kafsemo.org

That's just one image of rain droplets with "tails". It's more common to see complete spheres during rain photography.

Both of those pictures you linked seem to have been taken during a rainy night, hard to tell with the darkness. I'm not saying that all orbs are explained by moisture or dust, but there are ways to minimize the conditions of lighting, the out of focus object and the role they have on taking the image.

Invest in an apochromatic lens to reduce these effects.

Wikipedia: Chromatic aberration
Wikipedia: Apochromatic Lens

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hey, some of those orbs look like exactly like the orbs on Greer's t-shirt in Greer's pictures. Wow, coincidence! Can the same dust particles appear in more than one picture?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
The picture on my pc is 3.3mb, I could only get this to load up using photo bucket at 491kb, if anyone could point me in the right direction for a photo hosting site which holds large photographs for free it would be appreciated.

i162.photobucket.com...

pic stretching page changed to url

you know, i got tons of those light spirals in pics. it turned out to be a reflection off of the camera strap. someone told me that("sargel18"), and i didn't believe him.
so, i did some test photos, and he was right. the flash reflects of the strap, and then into the lense.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I have 3,000 photographs similar to these of which I have taken myself, and am able to TAKE THEM AT WILL, it's who I am, big deal.

Could you explain this further? What do you mean by "TAKE THEM AT WILL"?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Camera strap + pictures of rain and fancy video editing.

there is absolutely NOTHING paranormal in this thread. thanks to bluesquareapple for posting reference pictures and links as to how this stuff comes about.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This thread is full of paranormal pictures, that is a FACT. Those "strap" pictures aren't reference pictures at all. Why only one of each picture, why not actually take a picture of the "strap" and show as a comparison. The strap on my camera is tiny and dangles down the RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE CAMERA. I work with Ley Lines and Vortices, it's what I do. Ley lines are the same as Meridian Lines running through the human body, they are ETHERIC and they SPIRAL. SOLITRONS, love 'em or hate 'em they're not going to go away.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
what page am i on?

sorry!

[edit on 11-8-2007 by weknowyouknow]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey James, I never got a reply to the photo I sent you of the Soliton wave -- looks exactly in the same position as in the shot here...and the person in the photo with me died about 3 months ago.

I am not sure of any Ley lines in the area...so how are they produced? In the image I sent you, we had been drinking captain morgan and reminiscing our previous summer's job at Cedar Point and this camera did NOT have a camera strap and I had seen the photo before seeing yours. I knew it was energy and I had seen orbs before but never a wave....people say it looks like a snake but it obviously is merged or orbs linked together. How are they produced and what does it mean for one to appear in a photo...was it our mind's frequency or we were all thinking along the same thought patterns...?

please explain if you can...I have died 3 times and been struck by a car twice -- no injuries, scratches, bruising.

I am a Leap Year baby and will not get a birthday this year...not really into astrology but may have a correlation somehow

WES
[email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join