It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth - Object in Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think the theory that it is a lens flair is doubtful, I can't see how the sun would be shining up from the earth and it simply doesn't look like any lens flair I've ever seen. The object is also transparent so It is probably not a building. It would be interesting to use the middle mouse click function to get an isometric view to see if google earth shows any sort of height to the object.

n.b. I also posted these exact comment in the other thread. Copy and paste job

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustbebc
I think the theory that it is a lens flair is doubtful, *snip*

BTW the lens flare pertains not to this thread, but another GE object that was brought up, perhaps you thought it pertained to the triangle object?

In regards to the lens flare object then... who says that it's a theory that it's lens flare? Hasn't enough evidence been presented to you for you to understand the concept that its a lens flare?

What do you think it is?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
greatlakes,

Originally posted by SkyWay
Togetic, that image has been discussed on another thread started by neon haze. Some have concluded that it is lens flare, though that still does not explain the dark "thing" in the center of the flare.

This is where I got that it would have been a lens flare from. I'd be interested to know how it could be explained to be a lens flair.

In answer to your question I have no idea what it could be. Maybe it's shade cloth (joking)

[edit on 19/4/07 by mustbebc]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I also offered an explanation for the dark center as being a typical CCD artifact resulting from an overexposure.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
I also offered an explanation for the dark center as being a typical CCD artifact resulting from an overexposure.

I'm sorry but i can be lens flair. Can you post a link to your theory?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There are a few pics of this type of Triangular UFO over the years with some type of energy emanating from the tips., first I'm aware of being highly publicised in Belgian air space, 1989.

The sat shot above, seems to me, shows a couple of things. One being the triangular object is not on the ground but high above it. And as someone else mentioned it seems upside down, but perhaps this type of triangular UFO has the same features on the top and bottom?

There have been articles here and on other sites re a newly developed material used to project the atmosphere above on the bottom of secret craft to give a semi-invisible appearance. This triangular craft seems to have the same, showing the ground shades on its upper surface.

Dallas

top topics

<< 1   >>

join