It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to believe??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
ANOK please READ my post

Fair enough, But you were replying to 'what has the administration done
for us?' And as you can see from my post most of those things you listed were not invented by Americans.

And since when has America taken the credit for Womens rights? It's the women who fought for their rights, and those rights were fought for just America. The rest of the world had their own struggle, so how can you give America the credit for such things? Same thing with slavery.

Your claims still don't make sense, sry.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

but still no one can come up with anything any other nation has done!

Case closed!

If it weren't for one Edward Jenner and Englishman; The guy that developed the smallpox vaccine, there wouldn't even be a US of A. All the colonist would have died. I might add that all the original colonist to the Americas were "Immigrants" from Europe>

Google is your friend.

If your Ideology wasn't so myopic, you could see many contributions of other countries.

Case closed indeed!

[edit on 22-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

but still no one can come up with anything any other nation has done!

Case closed!

If it weren't for one Edward Jenner and Englishman; The guy that developed the smallpox vaccine, there wouldn't even be a US of A. All the colonist would have died. I might add that all the original colonist to the Americas were "Immigrants" from Europe>

Google is your friend.

If your Ideology wasn't so myopic, you could see many contributions of other countries.

Edward Jenner thats 1, good find, any others?

Ya all americans except the natives were immigrints, whats the point here?

Case closed indeed!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Say redseal, are you a dis info agent?

I can't help but notice your avatar matches with the things you say.

Not meant as an insult of course.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

ANOK please READ my post

Fair enough, But you were replying to 'what has the administration done
for us?' And as you can see from my post most of those things you listed were not invented by Americans.

And since when has America taken the credit for Womens rights? It's the women who fought for their rights, and those rights were fought for just America. The rest of the world had their own struggle, so how can you give America the credit for such things? Same thing with slavery.

Your claims still don't make sense, sry.

Everything I listed was done/introduced by americans, Just because the word democracy was derived from greeks doesnt mean they embraced it, (they killed christians for their beliefs) Womans rights were fought for and won by american women, so I dont know where your going with that one, maybe it wasnt world wide, but how about womans rights in other govt's?? The usa is a little ahead of them. The USA did have slavery, but with Mr. Lincoln we were one of the first to abolish it, many still have slavery today! It seems you are blaming the USA for other nations problems just because we fix our own problems not everyone elses!!??

And that is the problem, everyone rants and raves when the USA doesnt fix evrything, and then they are the first to critizize when we take action.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Say redseal, are you a dis info agent?

I can't help but notice your avatar matches with the things you say.

Not meant as an insult of course.

LOL, nope I'm just an ordinary electrician, get up every day at 5:30 put in my 8 and go home.

I guess I dont follow you linking my avatar with what I say though?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You are beginning to bore me Redseal.

Irag_higher mathematics
China_explosives
South America_Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
Sumeria_language and writing

The immigration thing was in reference to your earlier post that "immigration" was an American contribution.

yeah, Read Read Read especially your own posts and as Anok mentioned an history book might benifit your overall view of the world.

I'm serious, Google is your friend and maybe you should get that bump on the back of your head checked out!!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
redseal,

How did Bin Laden get the bombs in WTC #7?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
redseal,

Simple, their were no bombs in wtc7

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

redseal,

Simple, their were no bombs in wtc7

I wish it were only that simple but what do you think brought it down into it's basement considering that my cigar lighter has more flame than what was seen on building #7?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Everything I listed was done/introduced by americans, Just because the word democracy was derived from greeks doesnt mean they embraced it, (they killed christians for their beliefs)

My girl friend and I had to take a huge swig of tequila to stop laughing at that dumbass remark. You don't even know the difference between the the Greeks and Romans.

Everything you say from here on out will just be comedy relief. Keep it up! LOL LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I wish it were only that simple but what do you think brought it down into it's basement considering that my cigar lighter has more flame than what was seen on building #7?

Into its basement?

Um...not really.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If it did not fall into it's own footprint, then it would have made a bigger mess than that.

So what caused it to fall?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Into its basement?

Um...not really.

Is that the section of Building 7 that was built over the electrical sub-station?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Into its basement?

You're pic is missleading. If this is not in it's own footprint then I'll eat this thread. Pro CD jobs can look more messy than this...

kix

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
WHAT A NEAT way to put down a big building !!! Ops sorry, for a building to collapse dow to "some isolated" fires. LOL

Red Seal, Use Google or even wikipedia and stop your uninformed rants, even the rockets that put the astronuats to the moon were designed by a German...do we need to keep "enlightening" you ?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Is that the section of Building 7 that was built over the electrical sub-station?

The whole thing was built over a substation. That's just part of an outer wall that was sucked downwards and separated from the core of the structure.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Steel Penguin
The trouble is, you would have thought that when the NWO were sitiing down and discussing the finer details of this cunning plan that at some point some one would have chirped up with "wouldn't it be a good idea to have evidence linking 9/11 to Iraq?"

That's where the whole conspiracy theory regarding this falls apart in front of you. imo.

But the government did come up with the idea. Thats why they happen to find intact passports and IDs, and other evidence. Also a whole list of terrorist all ready.

Oh and don't forget the weapons of mass distruction.

Yet still no link to Iraq. If they can't even get the basics of a conspiracy correct then i can't see why people are worried. If the US administration are responsible for 9/11 then it's the most poorly planned and inept ploy to date.

I see no evidence of a conspiracy or compliance from the US admin.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The Conspiracy does not need to be planned in the Bush Administration for it to take root. If the Bush Administration is infringing on the Constitutional Rights of Americans then they are already guilty of a "Conspiracy".

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The Conspiracy does not need to be planned in the Bush Administration for it to take root.

Agreed. Regardless of how long it was in the planning it's the fact that the evidence of 9/11 didn't point to Iraq that makes the plan flawed. That's my point, the conspiracy doesn't add up.

If the Bush Administration is infringing on the Constitutional Rights of Americans then they are already guilty of a "Conspiracy".

Well, we could get into a debate about individual rights over national security, no need though. i take your point.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join