It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the battle of Armageddon begin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Does anyone believe, with tensions mounting in the mid-east, that an attack on Iran would be the beginning of the battle of Armageddon. If so an attack should perhaps be called 'operation Armageddon'.

What would it take for it to mark the beginning of the battle of Armageddon?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is 100 posts on this subject, but you our the first to bring up Armaggedon name into it.

I sure it would Iran has ties to Venezula and several South American countries.

Iran has a Defense Pact with Syria so if any one of them is attacked the help each other.

Russian and China has Billion Dollar Oil Interests in Iran so this could spak the largest war WW 3 or Armaggedon as you speak. But not everyone in the world will be destroyed. Remember WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator
Does anyone believe, with tensions mounting in the mid-east, that an attack on Iran would be the beginning of the battle of Armageddon. If so an attack should perhaps be called 'operation Armageddon'.

What would it take for it to mark the beginning of the battle of Armageddon?

Armageddon will be in Israel. The spat with Iran, they may call it Armageddon. It won't be what's written in Revelation.

Muslims believe there has to be a massive war for their "Messiah" figure to arise out of and save the world. He and supposedly "Jesus". This messiah and their version of Jesus resemble the beast and the false prophet John wrote of.

So, if the demons line it up to fit the Islamic soap opera, the one who ends the war and creates the false peace is the beast. That would have to be at least one war prior to Megiddo.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
yes, what WiseSheep said....

but looking a little closer, if we get it on with Iran
chances are that Russia will ally with 'Persia'=Iran,
and that might fulfill the prediction of the gog-magog war that
precedes the Armageddon battle

after all, the 'Armageddon' battle (according to scriptures) only can begin
after the 2 rivers (Tigris/Euphrates) in Iraq are dried up...
So as To, Prepare the Way for the armies of the East (200 million strong)
along with many peoples, into the final Armageddon battle,

so, no....the Iran events that may become a war,
are not the final Armageddon war/battle...but whose quibbiling,
lots of death/destruction/and injured in any event...that's not a good thing

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Please also note that the battle of Armageddon (its actually Har Meggido) meaning mount Meggido which is due north of Jerusalem will will occur at the end of the 7 year tribulation or what is called as Jacob's last appointed week of Trouble for Israel in the book of Daniel. Most biblical scholars recognize the start of the 7 year tribulation to begin with the confirmation of a Peace treaty between Israel and the Antichrist. Recent events in the Middle East point to a potential peace process in the works which may / or may not be what is also referred to as "The Covenant with Death".

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
...Well, I have next Tuesday at 4:00 on my calendar - just as long as that works for you. We'll all be meeting at Mt. Meggido a little early to discuss plans and compare weapons. And please, this time don't give me any of that, "Oh, I left my gun in my other pants nonsense!" If you can't come prepared for battle then please just stay home.

top topics

join