It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place your New Year Terror predictions here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think nothing will happen. There has been many resources reporting heightened security/precisions such as:

Terror alert hight
www.cnn.com...

NY Snipers
www.foxnews.com...

Flight 68...Shal I go on?
I still think nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Already beat you to the thread, sorry

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Anybody concerned about any of the importand cities, like say Billings Montana?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
ok here is my prediction. A whole #load of people are going to party and get drunk. There.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
ok here is my prediction. A whole #load of people are going to party and get drunk. There.

I"m with you on that prediction

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I predict that several of my friends will lose their virginity, hearing them talk about it is terror enough for me.

I predict that someone will come back to my house and attempt to work my PC, posting on ATS in a colloquial tongue and then proceeding to refer to everyone as "american #s"

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
No major terrorist attacks will happen, maybe a few small ones, just like the ones that happen eveyday.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ok I will go against the grain here. I predict something will happen , but it will be in a city like Miami, Atlanta or Chicago. It will not compare to Sept. 11th by any means, but lifes will be lost and it will be terrorist initiated.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I seriously think that AlQuaeda or someone is gonna push a another certain country too far and that country launches an unprovoked attack on the country that they believe attacked them first....then before we know theres gonna be nukes flying and we're all gonna be screwed....turmoil all over the place..we have enuff nukes to destroy the world 20 or more times over....its bound to happen sometime...i just think that this is all gonna START in 2004...thats not when the bombs are gonna fall....but thats just me

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I predict that nothing will happen where they are saying it will, in the cities wih all the beefed up security. And more than likely it will be just another year gone by. But if anything does happen it will be where it is least expected to happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I seriously think that AlQuaeda or someone is gonna push a another certain country too far and that country launches an unprovoked attack on the country that they believe attacked them first....then before we know theres gonna be nukes flying and we're all gonna be screwed....turmoil all over the place..we have enuff nukes to destroy the world 20 or more times over....its bound to happen sometime...i just think that this is all gonna START in 2004...thats not when the bombs are gonna fall....but thats just me

That is a good prediction......I don't think nukes will be flying everywhere, but I do think "AlQuaeda or someone is gonna push a another certain country too far" is a great prediction.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I guess we will all find out tomorrow...Duh the day after i mean.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I dont think nukes will be used, maybe chemical weapons on us, but we will not retaliate the same way. If someone stages a "conspiracy attack" on another nation, trying to act like some other country, I expect that the country involved wont use nukes either. I really don't think any WMD's will be used unless we are attacked directly by a nation such as NK with one first. And even then, I am sure it will be more of tactical nukes than the full blown type # you see on TV.

top topics

join