It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Right I had this dream the other night and I cannot get it out of my head because it was so incredibly real. Most of you have heard about Doctor Who right? the last surviving Time Lord who travels time and space with his companions and faces Daleks and Cybermen.

so the other night I woke up in the middle of the night from a dream about the doctor where me and this other girl I know ( I am a girl btw) were travelling with him but it wasn't any of the actors who've played the doctor it was like he was the real thing. We got back to London and then media were all over us because a guy who had accidentally gone with us had filmed it all and now everyone were freaking out about it.

The other girl..let's name her Sarah, and I were trying to get back to the doctor but he woulnd't let us because it wasn't safe, he was trying to protect us from being confronted by media and there was chaos all over the place. I was trying to call him to ask him where he was but he told me not to go because it wasn't safe, he seemed somewhat upset and then he just ended the phone call and I can't remember what happened next because I woke up and it was around 3 AM in the morning and I as sweating as from exhaustion. Í don't know..there was this panic inside me.

I know you're all gonna say that I've been watching too much doctor who and that it's all gone to my head and that dreams are way for our subconscious to deal with everyday problem. I'm 18 years old...I'm not insane...and it sounds really weird but I just think there's something else to it and I would really be glad if someone could answer me

(...)

And please do take me seriously...

`````````````````````
mod edit - removed personal information

[edit on 15/4/07 by masqua]

sending U2U

[edit on 15/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
this is a very good dream sounds where interesting you better make up an ending you cant leave it like that oh and this should probably be posted in the dreams section they will be able to give you a meaning maybe and BTW i do take you seriously

heres the link to the thread Post Here

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Alienhunters]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I believe there are messages in dreams, as subtle as they may be. Usually the 'message' tends to be made up of random things that have been in your mind at some point. Like friends, movies, places etc. This is because the mind finds it hard to create images that your conscious hasn't seen before. Sort of like someone reading you a letter in a language you don't know. In order to understand the letter, it needs to be in your language. Many people don't think much of their dreams, which is why they're forgotton most of the time. As random and weird a dream may seem as a whole, it's when they're pulled apart and analysed where you begin to see the meaning. The trick is to take out all the key aspects of the dream and find meaning to them in your life.

To make it easier, you should write down the dream as best you can while it's still fresh... so many times I've had an amazing dream only to forget it a few hours later. I wouldn't mind creating a thread just for people to share their dreams...always found listening to dream stories fascinating.

Best of luck finding your message!

edit: Ah, didn't know there was an entire forum dedicated to dreams! I gotta get come to Below Top Secret more often...

[edit on 15/4/07 by Navieko]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
wizzosis, If you like recording your dreams, I'm trying to get a thread rolling that everyone can share in. The dream alchemy thread - I'm only kidding about the pomposity - but it does require a modicum of pomposity to analyze other people's dreams.....

wizzosis said:

so the other night I woke up in the middle of the night from a dream about the doctor where me and this other girl I know ( I am a girl btw) were travelling with him but it wasn't any of the actors who've played the doctor it was like he was the real thing. We got back to London and then media were all over us because a guy who had accidentally gone with us had filmed it all and now everyone were freaking out about it.

The other girl..let's name her Sarah, and I were trying to get back to the doctor but he woulnd't let us because it wasn't safe, he was trying to protect us from being confronted by media and there was chaos all over the place. I was trying to call him to ask him where he was but he told me not to go because it wasn't safe, he seemed somewhat upset and then he just ended the phone call and I can't remember what happened next because I woke up and it was around 3 AM in the morning and I as sweating as from exhaustion. Í don't know..there was this panic inside me.

This is obviously a full-fledged screen memory dream - 3 am is the time when the veil between the worlds is thinnest, and the time when other dimensions have easiest access - of course that varies depending on what side of the planet you live on. The imperative to protect your voyage from media glare due to the confusion and abuse of power it will engender is the reason aliens don't want to reveal themselves, as shown by the mess we have now - with pompous farts who feign humility while claiming superior powers with self righteousness dripping off every tone uttered in order to obfuscate issues with diversionary, self serving, money grubbing delusions of grandeur - making people sick and the problems worse......
Of course it's only indicative of what would happen to most of us in the same position, reaffirming the old adage - power corrupts.

Given the pathocratic nature of our societal hierarchical structures. Spiritual evolution is of such utmost intricacy and importance as to be uniquely appropriate for every individual - which is why people love that word - 'freedom' in spite of the fact there has been so little of it for the vast majority of earth's populace - Man is not fed on bread alone. These slight digressions of power will not be permitted to interfere with man's spiritual destiny.

It could also imply a hidden emotional conflict that is not normally active in your conscious mind, that your sub-conscious is trying to negotiate while protecting you from the emotional impact of the friction.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by clearwater]

new topics

top topics

join