It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, the Third Antichrist....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ok. Napolean and Hitler (according to the Nostradamus prophecies) were both Antichrists. They both had one testicle.

Maybe all you have to do now is look for a political leder with one testicle to find the Antichrist.

Dun-dun-duuuuuuuun.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Tom Cruise? (that's the rumor) ...

Seriously though - do you have some links or information to back up what you said. I have never heard of this. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
They both had one testicle.

What the.. ?
That's really.. Weird.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can't actually say that I have any evidence to back up this claim. However, when coming across some really random facts site I found a fact stating this. How they found that out, I dunno.

Also, did you know a "jiffy" is 1/100th of a second?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I bet it's Tom Green. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
interesting... It takes balls to conquer the world. Looks like they were one short.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... that's interesting! Maybe Obama has one testicle?
I get the willies when i look at him and i'm DEMOCRAT.

Lets just play it safe and go with women in power.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I never understood why Napoleon and Hitler are considered antichrists, they're not so much worse than many other dictators and conquerers throughout history. The thing that made Hitler special was his ruthless use of 20th century technology which allowed him to kill more people faster than technology had allowed before. Genghis Khan was far more evil, for example, as was perhaps Vlad the Impaler and others in ancient to medieval history.

I think Bush or Cheney can be considered far more purely evil than Napoleon could have been, Hitler is debatable on this point.

new topics

top topics

join