It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Unknown, Unexplained & MIL 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
How do I save pics of my finds for reference in future. All comments welcome.

Just hit your 'Print Screen' key, then open a picture editor like Photoshop and 'Paste' the image, then save it as a Jpeg.
This will save whatever you are looking at.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Anyone seen this? It's some giant circles in the desert. If you follow some of the straight lines in the citcle you'll end up running into other shapes in the sand. There seem to be trucks or buildings there too.

The lines are faint. You can see them in Google Earth a lot better.

Google maps link

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
These are bombing tagets I think, from Groom Lake.

They seem to miss their mark.

37°29'10.66"N 116°13'33.96"W

Also....

37°30'39.94"N 116°14'48.24"W

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
44"52'01.89 N 93"24'56.03 W

The front of the building has a glass pyramid looking design all the way up to the top, which is a giant attenaa tower. The front of the building has decks which for wings at the side, all in all it looks like a bird/owl. On top of that if you know about bohemian grove, a wendys owner down the road has a stone owl facing east on his store, as well as Kroll, a company named by an insider for a 9-11 scandal that drove the entire days events it was said. I find it odd evil men can last so long pretending to be so good. Eden Prairie is a city of the uber rich, where culture collides and an over zealous and over paid police force run around in cadi-hemi's pulling over the stoners to act like they make there moneys worth for the hard liners on the right who tolerate nothing.- NOTHING. Anyway this is a little building i see too often, its dumb looking..given what i know about the symbolism.

the address is 7475 Valley View Rd. Eden Prairie MN

I think it points to somewhere.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Old Indian "Carving"

50° 0'38.20"N 110° 6'48.32"W

The huge first nations face found near Medicine Hat Alberta is quite the coincidence considering "Medicine Hat" comes from aboriginal roots.

So this is obviously a carving so the Ancient Aliens could find where the First Nations were hanging out, kinda like the Nazca Line, eh?

Looks like he's listening to an Ipod too...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
wow.... pie pie piep piepijsfdfpkjsd ;fkasdfas

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here is a link to all strange on Google earth .you could spend hours there.
have fun

www.gearthhacks.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by greatlakes

Last year i discovered what may or maynot have been strange ancient sites on google earth imaging.I found quite a lot of of strange images in the area of south america called masso grasso.Its a area of jungle that seems very think with no towns,roads or towns for miles.Unfortunatly after i sent a report to nasa this whole area on google earth has been blocked out and changed.You cannot see the ground clearly anymore.It was good for me as i copied 72 locations of intreast in this area that is now blocked out.Since then i have found heaps of other strange areas in the south amarican mountain rangeafrica,asia and australia.I will not publish any more locations of the strange images i have found.A lot of the areas on google earth i have marked are still marked but whole areas and images have been changed and taken away.Its good i had copied images of these areas as now they all have been changed.I really need to find the right people to study these images without goverment interference.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
22 14'05.86" S 114 04'54.09" E
Sweet Aussie base w/underground facilities.

Except the only underground facilities there are fuel storage...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

thats what i was going to say! I've seen it on a thread here too, but can't remember the name either, it is in china, and it's a scale replica of some mountain range (that doesnt help much at all though does it!)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
According to this site it's a 1:150 scale model of some disputed territory in the Karakoram mountain range. India claims it's their land but China currently occupies it. China claim the site is used for training tank crews.

Edit to add that I've just found a comparison between the model and the original.

Edit again to add the scale.

[edit on 21/1/2010 by CuriosityStrikes]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join