It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can you notice when you have been awared WATS than when you haven't been?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
According to one persons post in one of my topics So, most professional conspiracy theorists spread disinfo one of the members voted me a WATS award. How does it effect my user CP and does my ATS keep track of it? Or did the user write that in. I am confused :p.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ATS does keep track of this...

there is (supposed) to be a wats winner every month...

and, when you win a wats award, all the secrets of live are u2u'd to you

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter How does it effect my user CP and does my ATS keep track of it? Or did the user write that in. I am confused :p.

As mention, ATS does keep track of the "Way Above" votes. But there is no way for you to know how many votes that you have, unless you bribed one of the staff. (Doubtful they would tell you, though) - just kidding on the bribery part.

And yes, an unscrupulous member can simply post "You have voted xxxxx Way Above, you have x votes left this month". Most times I feel that the votes that people post like that are genuine, though.

Lastly, we know by your posting history here that you are confused. Hey, join the club.

Signed..

Confused Mechanic

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Somone needs to get at least 10 votes in a month to get the award.

Apparently no one has done so recently. Unless you are the person with the most WATS votes in a given calendar month (over 10), you won't notice a thing.

[edit on 4/13/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So, I think i get it. So the more votes you get the more chance you have of getting WATS, and there is no real way to know that the user gave me a WATS award for that day, he could may have made it up.

Plus, yes, Mechanic 32, I AM CONFUZZLED

And, so it only matters if you get ten of them.

I see >_>. I think I get it.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It doesn't only matter if you get 10 of them - well it does if you want to get the WATS award. I've only gotten one (that I know of) and I was just proud that I posted something that someone else thought was good enough to vote for.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It would nice if we could have the WATS nominations placed into our profiles in the same way that applauses are.

new topics

top topics

join