It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3d Nanotube Solar Panel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm just stating my opinion. I've mentioned Solar energy, 3D solar panels and free energy in my post. I've also stated that solar energy is good up to a point and that free energy would be better. But you two go ahead and talk all you want now because I've got to do some other things right now.

But don't count me out, I'll be back if your post is still going.

apc

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Reminds me of something I encountered earlier...

I was looking for a coupon for Domino's Pizza... I found some thread somewhere where someone else was asking for Domino's coupons. The first response was, "Domino's sucks. You should get Papa Murphy's."

What if Papa Murphy's is thirty miles away and Domino's is right around the corner you little dolt?!

Domino's is solar energy.

Man I'm all about the metaphors today.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow the tower pv's look interesting for sure... Hopefully they measure up to what we are all hoping they will... As far as production concerns I really don't see it being an issue. Nanotech is clearing production hurdles so fast it's scary in some ways. Besides if a technology is a quantum leap we'll do what we always do... we'll MAKE it work.
Hopefully with the newly found semi interest of the general public in alt energy this development has a real chance of being capitallized on. I am glad, however that it came out now not 5 years ago when no one cared about solar.

<< 1   >>

join