It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror & Exploitation Recommendations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey Everybody! I know some of you are into horror & exploitation so I figured I'd toss you a buttload of recommendations for your Blockbuster or Netflix queues. Feel free to leave your own recommendations as well!

Dead End - A troubled family find themselves lost on an endless road, chased by a mysterious black hearse.

Shallow Ground - When a naked, bloody boy wanders into a small town police station all hell breaks loose after his fingerprints lead the police to dozens of missing persons cases.

Pervert - Somebody is killing super hot, big-breasted bimbos! Who could it be? Is it the old horny religious geezer, his hard up son or a lesbian nurse? You decide!

Sinagpore Sling - A private detective is held captive by an incestuous Mother and daughter and forced to endure sexual humiliation including puking, pissing and electro-therapy!

Dawn - Not all vampires wear leather and this young girl and her Father are doing the best they can to keep her vampire nature from overtaking her. Will she learn to control her thirst before it's too late?

Slaughter Night - A group of young people caught in an underground mine decide to waste time by playing with a Ouija and inadvertantly call forth a body-jumping serial killer's angry spirit.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I like to think of myself as a person that takes his movie watching very seriously and hates a stupid flick!

But this one brings out the male in me and I gotta see it!

Pervert - Somebody is killing super hot, big-breasted bimbos! Who could it be? Is it the old horny religious geezer, his hard up son or a lesbian nurse? You decide!

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Modemizer]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's gloriously sleazy! It came off like Russ Meyer on eth. Very fun stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Good lookin out Preest. After eading some of your previous posts, and knowing that you review movies, i trust your reccomendations.

Any other movie advice is much appreciated for my viewing pleasure.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have seen Dead End... It's okay. I can'yt say that I was all that enamoured by it though.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I spit on your grave is a WONDERFUL film for all you blokes to watch XD

new topics

top topics

join