It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Worst-Case Scenario: A UFO Hypothesis That's Truly Horrifying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think what they meant was, that we are not related.

The point I'm trying to make is, that DNA may have the same Designer in common, but it doesn't mean all beings with DNA are from the same planet.

"The authors suggest that the Neanderthals went extinct without contribution to the present mtDNA of modern humans."

www.jqjacobs.net...

I'm not writing this in stone. I'm suggesting that considering the history of this planet and the fossil record, also considering the ancient texts and the artifacts, that perhaps we weren't from here at all. And that the bones that they are saying are various cave men, may not all be simian. I'm curious how a fossil of a bipedal reptilian that is part mammalian, would end up looking on a DNA test.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
DNA-wise, it might look very much like dinosaur DNA, or bird DNA, although I firmly believe that dinos were not reptiles. I'm inclined to think that dinosaurs were very much warm-blooded — I think they would have to be, particularly in view of the gigantic dimensions and the many examples of their fleet bipedal locomotion. These creatures were probably closer to being mammals than we even imagine today.

And look at their improbable demise of some 65 million years ago — how is it that the dinos were eliminated, but not the pernicious and cold-blooded Crocodilians? Or the cold-blooded amphibians (which are MUCH more sensitive to environmental trauma than mammals or reptiles)? The killer asteroid theory just never answered these obvious questions.

I believe it was a warm-blooded disease that selectively eliminated the dinosaurs, perhaps a disease born of smaller warm-blooded creatures upon which they dined (our distant mammalian ancestors). I mean, I can see a relationship between Dinos, Birds and Mammals (all warm blooded) that thoroughly excludes their kinship with cold-blooded reptiles and amphibians.

Given the obvious mammalian suckling in your statue photos, perhaps they depict a warm-blooded Dinosaurian Mother Goddess rather than a cold-blooded "reptilian" or "Reptoid" Madonna and Child.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/13/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Getting back to the OP topic I would like to make a few statements regarding Peggy's claims.

Firstly I listened to her rant about 3 years ago about the march 2005-6 Alien evacuation of this planet...didn't happen. Her whole storyline has evolved and the story is embelished the more exposure she gets on radio and tv. I have listened to 3 hour long interviews of her and her audio clip reversals and I have to say its a very far stretch of the imagination to accept her whole serpent alien agenda.

Then she gets into the EVP stuff and it gets even spookier if thats even possible. She talks about "The Net" and elaborates that its actually some kind of faraday cage around the planet that prevents souls from leaving..ect..

Take it as you like but I smell fiction and sales here on this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well they are definitely not pure reptilian, in the sense we think of the lizards.

The Seraphim were not reptiles in the sense of lizards either.
They were capable of having sex with humans, as is indicated in sumerian and biblical texts, extra-biblical texts and texts of the far east. And they were capable of siring offspring that survived the entire process, and not only survived it, but excelled over the human populace.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Vampries of old folklore were also Reptillian. I believe some Nordics and Anglo Saxons have Reptillian DNA derivatives in them. I also wanted to elaborate on " HARLEQUIN" babies. These newborns look very Reptillian. There is one adult now in San Diego that survived to be 18. He sheds skin weekly, and needs to take medicine to keep his scales from hardening. If he skin turns into armor it causes severe pain and cracking. If this person doesn't consume massive amounts of protein and at least 8000 calories a day, he will die.

[edit on 4/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I cant comphrend most of this stuff, to the point where I'd believe it. But I wouldn't put it past anything probable.

What were they saying a 60 thousand year old war?

I dont care what galaxy or universe you come from, any substantial war lasting that long, would most certainly wipe out one of the many combatants. Someone would have to come out on top and declare themselves ruler.

So who won?

The humans? If so, I'd imagine there would be some sort of scriptures or some knowledge on whats really a threat to man kind. And we sure as hell wouldn't be here right now. I always said the only thing that can bring peace in this world would be finding out theirs a extra terrestrial out there that wants to harm our civilization. That means no more Rome invading Egypt, no more Great Wall of China, no more wars for qunquest. Earth would be a one body government with a senate based worldwide. Corruption would be almost certainly wiped out of our systems due to fear of these extra terrestrials. Technology wouldn't be where we're at now. Due to unneccasry wars we lost more than 100 years of advancement, Europe was almost at a stand still during this time. So if such a war did exist. I dont think good won.

Maybe the reptilians won? If that being the case, why are they hiding underneath our feet, eating our children? Wouldn't we be absolute slaves to their cravings in a tyrant like state where we have NO weapons. Maybe our weapons aren't a threat to them at this present time, but why would a civilization take the chance in letting a creature with our potential (Who use less that 25% of their brain) have a shot at being a threat to them. Wouldn't they feel more comfortable just keeping us in check. And if they depend on these "greys" and "greys" are dependant on us to cooperate how powerful can these reptilians really be?

Again something really, really ass backwards had to happen in order for the repilians to be hiding underneath our feet eating our children, and man kind being blind to our true past.

Only thing I can come up with, is our civilization is a branch off from something a lot bigger, and Earth was just one of countless battle grounds. As war was waged throughout the universe, soldiers moved on and man kind as we know it was left behind with a couple of thousand of these raelians, forcing both to co-exist.

But again, to be in the state that we're in doesn't make any sense, and there is absolutely no evidence to prove any of these theories. That would mean everything in our history was a complete lie, all the evidence was covered up of such wars, and a couple of coward leaders broke a deal with the reptilians to keep us in as a source of food in exchange they dont come up?

Regardless I still say over throw the government and the PEOPLE take control of this #

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting view Praafit,

I think this really is a prison planet, and the prisoners are being conditioned to accept the prison controller's doctrine.

In order to correct one's mistakes, one must know of that mistake in every detail, why, according to the bible is eating the fruit from the tree in the garden of Eden, the source of all that is wrong with mankind?

What does eating the fruit cause? Evil? Sin? Giving birth to generations of sinners?

We are to base it all on faith, and that the answers will only be provide to us when we die, when we obey God or else it is an eternalty in hell.

I thought it was more important to know the answers now in life instead of in death.

It seems that there is something fishy going on here, we are not given all the information about our purpose, origins, past events, and the unverse at large for a reason.

The purpose for not tell us everything? Either we are still too primitive, unintelligent and/or sinful and possibly mishandle/misuse/misinterpret this information.

Or more simply, we are being decieved for much darker sinister purpose and intent.

What has happened to the universe at large before we were created? Why would anyone want to keep this information away from us?

I think we are nothing but pawns/creations of other beings that have already existed in the universe long before us. They want us as any resource they need/desire, food, warriors, slaves, pets, entertainment. Keeping us as blind, ignorant, confused and uninformed as they possibly can.

Farmed as a resource and decieved to the very end. An imprisoned cattle. Only way to leave the farm is to obey them unconditionally. Or hope some other intelligent advanced lifeform out there takes pity on us to help free us from these powerful decieptive overseers.

Our past (histories, myths, religions) holds many clues to what maybe happening to us, by linking them all together. Lucky benevolent beings do exist, we need to be able to tell the difference between them and the cruel, decieptful ones.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Reptoids have long passed away. Only their bloodline remains.

Leonardo DaVinici = Draconian Devil (just unscramble words)

Leo claimed he was posessed by a 4th dimensional being. Many people from Hubbard to Roddenberry claimed the same. Vampires were derivatives of this Draconian race, or Reptillians. They can easily still exist. If you can slow down and speed up time, no one will ever see you.

Actually they only exist through the transfer of blood lineages... they have an etheric connection to a particular DNA sequencing.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The world is a mystery that answers you most of the time in unexpected moments. The problem To find the truth is that we all are to busy trying to seperate our beliefs from one anouther unstead of making sense of them. We must look at our earthas it realyy is a fetus in the universe not even a full blown civilization, we are a life encased in an egg in the flesh but part of a greater energy source.
In simple terms nothing ever happens with out influence, nothing. All reactions are influenced by an action. As you all know that the world is headed into disaster and more then 70% of the pop is poor within north american standards where people live there intire lives just to have there food and shelter. You ask your self wether if we are living the life we were created to live.
Now since u all most know that the earth is extremly young to other planets and the milky way to other galaxies out there we cant be ignorant to say that we are alone. looking at history for some weird reason reptiles have bin used as great god like beings in mant cultures in the world some of which never met eachother ever.
I personally think that us humans or the working class of humans are not in control of what happens around us, leaders of countries sing u pritty songs befor their elections and then u notice they cant sing. Lots of things in the world dont make sense and when people start asking or get to close to answers hey are shut down or disapear, WHY? Why is it that everyperson who gains massive population supprt that is outside the boundries of the norm like in music or art or just talks well does not live till old age.
We are not in control of this planet wether u realize it or not cuz we are all tought to fend for ourselves and the world functions around it. SO if u dont do it well it gets hard or u fall. I highly doubt that this is what was meant to be but I cant forget that whatever is influencing this planet is no idiot for we play there game everyday. Whatever is influencing this planet it is inteligent life source and its power is knowledge. As loong as we dont know what it does then we can be manipulated. Dont be fooled by who YOU think is your leader, cuz i doubt that he is listening TO YOU.
Reptilians could be the ones but i dont know but what I do know is that something is wrong around the planet, something doesnt make sense. whatever is in control of this planet, it certainly not US, AND ABSALUTLY NOT GOOD.! WE MUST START TO COME TOGETHER AND UNITE US ONE PEOPLE OR ELSE WE WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE AND FIX ANY OF THE MAJOR PROBLEM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join