It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it?... UFO debunking exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just want to find out how good you debunkers are out there. Here i have a picture of 'something' and i want someone to tell me what it is. I know exactly what it is but i want to see how good you guys are.

Is it really a UFO? is it photoshopped? or is it a balloon as people like to often say...?

All i will say is i took it about a month ago directly into the night sky. I spotted something moving southwest fairly fast and it was making erratic movements. Unfortunately i didn't get any video.

GO!

I don't know what this one is but it was never debunked.. if you have any ideas let me know..

UFO2006
50/50

[edit on 11-4-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The moon photographed by someone with ticks.

It cant be anything else, since that would be the only thing lit up by something (unless its really close to the ground).

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Taken with your Olympus FE190 at maximum resolution with an exposure time of 4 sec's.

Photo taken march 3rd 2007 during the total eclipse of the moon.

Camera time stamp is 22:46:47 putting you in the region of greatest eclipse umbra.

Get a tripod.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Taken with your Olympus FE190 at maximum resolution with an exposure time of 4 sec's.

Photo taken march 3rd 2007 during the total eclipse of the moon.

Camera time stamp is 22:46:47 putting you in the region of greatest eclipse umbra.

Get a tripod.

Thats not bad dulcimer. I wasn't accepting 'the moon' but your analysis is spot on. Well done. a bit too quick actually but never mind. The camera was useless to be honest i was gutted! the moon never loks as big on a photo does it? Anyway what about the second pic which IS genuine? Any ideas..?

top topics

join