It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAK-FA Being Manufactured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yeak kilcoo that 'MiG 39' looks gorgeous! Now, all I need is an Italeri YF-23 for its tail and an X-35 kit from the same manufacturer and a sharp knife and some canards (easily sorted) and I might just have some fun with that picture

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I had posted a link to an image in one of my earlier posts showing the PAKFA prototype in production. If I get time, I'll look for it again and repost it.

Baron

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Some more PAKFA concepts from a engineer and artist are up on gizmodo. Got to say they look sorta neat.

Most people know the US fifth generation wonderplanes—the F-22 Raptor and F-35 Lightning II—but the Russians are working on their own stealth superfighter: The Sukhoi PAK-FA. These concepts—by industrial designer Aleksander Dultsev—are simply amazing:

Nobody knows if the real PAK-FA will look anything similar to any of these three models, but we will probably discover it sooner than later: The Sukhoi PAK-FA will replace the MiG-29 Fulcrum and the Su-27 Flanker in the Russian Air Force, with a first flight initially projected for this year.

What we know for sure is that new Sukhoi fighter will directly compete against the F-22 Raptor and the F-35 Lightning II. I, for one, hope that they never have to engage in combat. [Duler via The Dew Line]

Below are a couple of the more interesting pics. As always there seems to be a lot of overlap of previous US aircraft designs in the idea/images proposed.

gizmodo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join