It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rat Poison in Hospital Food in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Rat Poison in Hospital Food in China

www.alertnet.org

One person died and more than 200 fell ill after eating breakfast porridge suspected of containing rat poison at a hospital in China, state media said on Tuesday.

Patients and staff at a traditional Chinese hospital in the northeastern city of Harbin suffered nausea and diarrhoea shortly after eating breakfast at its restaurant on Monday, Xinhua news agency said.
Du Qingrong, a 77-year-old woman admitted on Friday for cardiovascular disease, died on Monday afternoon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
www.iol.co.za

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Mass recall of dog and cat food after pets die

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What is going on in China?

The Story Behind the Pet Food Recall

On Sunday night, April 1, Pet Connection got a report from one of its blog readers, Joy Drawdy, who said that she had found an import alert buried on the FDA Web site. That alert, issued on Friday, the same day that the FDA held its last press conference about the recall, identified the Chinese company that is the source of the contaminated gluten -- gluten that is now known to be sold not only for use in animal feed, but in human food products, too. (The Chinese company is now denying that they are responsible, although they are investigating it.)

Is there a connection between this "rat poison" story and the wheat gluten that prompted the recent pet food recall?

www.alertnet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

What is going on in China?

Life as normal. The government does not care about the people they just want cheap labor to sell us inferior trow away goods.

Is there a connection between this "rat poison" story and the wheat gluten that prompted the recent pet food recall?

I would say yes definitely a possibility it could be connected. It is all part of an evil government plot to poison the masses.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
They have so many billions of people. They only have so much food. For them if a few die, that just too bad. They have an overall lack of feeling it seems to me. I know that not like that will all of them, but a lot of the top brass don't care. In a war they would just send Millions to slaughter. They are always coming up with ways to trim the herd.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First it's dog food, then cat food, now human food. You knew it was coming. Didn't the dog food also contain rat poison?

I think it's horrible that people don't take care of the things people and their pets consume. People count on the government to protect people's food.

top topics

join