It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear in relation to Phil Schneider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just wanted to ask John if he had any contact with Phil Schneider or was aware of any information about the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base. ?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
I just wanted to ask John if he had any contact with Phil Schneider or was aware of any information about the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base. ?

Have you read these threads? These threads will easily answer those two questions...

Dulce Underground Base Alien War Question

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

Does John Lear have 4x6 photos of Dulce?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG

Good question be some interesting answers

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think John stated that he hadn't met Phil though had the opportunity at one point in time and he regrets not having taken up the opportunity.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jack_Deth

I think John stated that he hadn't met Phil though had the opportunity at one point in time and he regrets not having taken up the opportunity.

I have flip flopped on Phil Schneider. He came to my house (I forget who brought him) in the early 90's and I didn't believe his story.

A year or so ago I changed my mind and thought his story might have, in fact, been true, and I posted that I regretted having not spent more time listening to Phil.

Recently I had a discussion with TAL over Phil Schneider. Since TAL knows as least as much about Dulce as Mr. X, I am persuaded that Phil's account of his involvement with Dulce is not true. Some of Phils information IS true but not the part about being involved in the altercation at Dulce.

As to the altecation at Dulce, I have heard the story from several different sources and I believe it to be true.

What I don't know is exactly who and how many were killed.

These are the stories I have heard about who was killed:

44 scientists amd 22 Delta Force

66 Delta Force and several scientists

44 Delta Force and 22 scientists.

It would be safe to say that at least 44 people were killed, some scientists and some Delta Force.

It was not a war per se. Please read the above mentioned threads for more details before asking more questins on this thread, Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Jack_Deth

It would be safe to say that at least 44 people were killed, some scientists and some Delta Force.

No it wouldnt be safe to say anything as there is no proof at all. If that amount of people did die then there would be records,missing person reports etc etc etc.

There is no proof that anything untoward, other than a Natural Gas plant exists at Dulce, nothing at all. I wish there was, I realy do but I suspect its as much a figment of Mr Lears imagination as his ideas about "Soul transmiiters and receivers" On the moon.

Some people need and desire publicity, either for money or ego and Im not yet sure which category Mr Lear drops into but its one or the other.
There is another possibility but Im too much of a gentleman to suggest that

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by realyweely

There is another possibility but Im too much of a gentleman to suggest that.

Gentleman or not realywelly you just can't leave us hangin'. Its against T&C. What is the other possibility?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

There is no proof that anything untoward, other than a Natural Gas plant exists at Dulce, nothing at all. I wish there was, I realy do but I suspect its as much a figment of Mr Lears imagination as his ideas about "Soul transmiiters and receivers" On the moon.

why would you wish that there really is a joint alien-human base in dulce that does genetic experiments on humans?? i think we should all just hope that none of it is true because if it is, then the human race is in some pretty big trouble!

[edit on 26-5-2007 by hikix]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
i think we should all just hope that none of it is true because if it is, then the human race is in some pretty big trouble!

You`re not wrong there. Here`s a quote from Thomas Costello.

"Level seven contained row upon row of thousands of humans, human-mixture remains and embryos of humanoids - kept in cold storage. I frequently encountered humans in cages - usually they were dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane and involved in high-risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told never to speak to them at all."
Costello also claimed that he had information describing similar bases throughout the Solar System - some located on several of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn."

www.thewhyfiles.net...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

Costello also claimed that he had information describing similar bases throughout the Solar System - some located on several of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn."

Just my opinion. If there were intelligent native beings in those planets like John Lear said, then these aliens would also know about these laboratory bases. IF both statement was true, it opens a whole lot of possibility.

Like, are these off world laboratory bases for humans from earth, or human from other planets, either there's a collaboration between the greys and the humans of earth/other planets is a whole different story...

If these things were true, the evil of the earth humans has has spanned the entire solar system. Damn...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron

Originally posted by bridas

Just my opinion. If there were intelligent native beings in those planets like John Lear said, then these aliens would also know about these laboratory bases. IF both statement was true, it opens a whole lot of possibility.

Like, are these off world laboratory bases for humans from earth, or human from other planets, either there's a collaboration between the greys and the humans of earth/other planets is a whole different story...

If these things were true, the evil of the earth humans has has spanned the entire solar system. Damn...

It wouldnt surprise me for evil to spread via different mediums as you have suggested

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I didnt find any answers to this, but when he was Murdered, whatever happened to all the artifacts he showed at the 1995 EXPO? including pic of a grey and a saucer seen during atom bomb testing?

new topics

top topics

join