It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out-of-Camera Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
One of the things I really like about my recent membership in ATS is that I have the opportunity to ask about some of the weird stuff one encounters in life. This one comes from my wife. She is a well-balanced, down to earth type and wouldn't make this one up...

Some years ago, she was using a polaroid instant camera...her camera, new pack of 'film'. She took a picture of her daughters in an indoor setting (no mirrors in sight).

When the picture 'developed' before her eyes, it was a different picture...the people and setting were entirely foreign to her. The key elements, then, are: new film; her camera; image developed in front of her; no resemblance to picture taken.

I talked to a photographer about this, and he says that there is no way that it could have played out in this manner. Personally, I figure the only 'mechanical' explanation would take it back to the manufacturing process, and someone creating a stunt. Still...the photo 'developed' in her hand...it was not a developed one that emerged from the camera. The shot she did take never turned up.

Comments? Similar stories?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No comments, just if it is possible for you to upload the picture?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wish I could say yes, but she is not sure if she still has it, and our 'stuff' is still suffering from the almalgamation of two households...which is to say a lot of what we brought to our fairly recent (couple of years) union is still in boxes.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this sounds like a case of thought photography or phykick photography in either case its uncommon but not unheard of.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hadn't thought about that, but apparently the parties in the picture were strangers to my wife...mind you, it might have been somebody else that did it.

top topics

join