posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:00 PM
1. How easily the Brits were allowed to be captured!
2. How disappointed is Blair et al at Iran's behaviour? the treatment of the Brits - especially how the British people have viewed the whole
3. The Iranians reacted to the 'crisis' in a manner that contradicts the demonised view the west protrays.
4. With centuries of colonial experience, the Iranians have learned quite a bit about Britain.
5. Iran continues to pose an economic threat in the oil/dollar monopoly while enjoying its new found status in the middle east (Shia dominance in
Iraq) and its encouraging partners (Russia, China, etc) watch on with interest.