It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 "Hostages" will be Thanking Iranians Secretly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Many of you people seem to be such fools for wanting war and raids to "free" these 15 strangers just because of a few tv appearences.

your intelligence seem to have deserted you all.

In Iranian hands these soldiers were safe from sniper,suicide bombers,mines and general attacks happening in Irak.

They were safe and having a great holiday.

In no danger from any attack.

Can you not see that?

Are you all blind or stupid or both?

They were completely safe.

These people thanks to Iran are world famous now.

Previously they were nobodies.

You could not buy that much free publicity.

2 WEEKS WORTH FREE PUBLICITY AROUND THE WHOLE PLANET.

When they come back they will treated like heros...

many will want to have sex with them now they are all celebrities and famous.

they will on every tv station...

every chat show....

they will be stars..

they will be writing books...

giving interviews....

they will be very rich...while you poor sods will be doing your daily grind....

they will be celebrities...

they will be on lecture tours....

sign autographs...

In other words thanks to the Iranians they will be rich and famous and be in history.

Thanks to the Iranians.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
Many of you people seem to be such fools for wanting war and raids to "free" these 15 strangers just because of a few tv appearences.

In Iranian hands these soldiers were safe from sniper,suicide bombers,mines and general attacks happening in Irak.

In no danger from any attack.

Can you not see that?

Shall I repeat myself? They were on a SHIP conducting anti-smuggling operations. How many suicide bombers have hit the Royal Navy so far in the area? Been any snipers on lilos? Waveside bombs?

And yes, I bet they had a whale of a time on "holiday"

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow, I can't belive you said that.

Oh yeah the Marines are so happy to with a bunch of Iranian strangers rather than their friends and family

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Seriously?...safe from who/what?:

As flight BA6634 from Tehran touched down at London's Heathrow Airport at 12:02 p.m. (1102 GMT), the group burst into applause.
Reuters

Not exactly actions I would expect or have witnessed from persons returning after “a great holiday”.

When/if the group has an opportunity to disclose the actual events of their capture, detention, parading and overall treatment, the events will become clearer.

mg

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I agree with the OP.

They've GOT to be thankful to be back in the UK without shock burns to their genitals or battery acid burns to their rectums/other orifices...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I agree. I would very much like to have relations with the 15 and their autographs. If I had the chance I would jump on top of all of them and give them a 1000 butterfly kisses on their foreheads.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
I agree. I would very much like to have relations with the 15 and their autographs. I

See?

I told you.

Already they are being plastered across our tv screens and being offered book and film details worth tens of millions of dollars...

The public are going ape with outrage...being very easily brainwashed by the mass media propaganda....

just look at the mad war mongers on this board...

The hostages must be kicking themselves for not getting tortured a bit more and having more visiable injuries.Every injury would be worth a vast fortune.

They should have sworn and abused their guards forcing them to injure them with visable injuries.This is also a tip for the next lot of hostages.
Be smart.milk it all for its worth...Pick fights with your guards...swear at them...insult them..spit on them...every missing tooth worth a $1000.

I wish I had been captured and tortured...then I too could be rich and famous.

CX

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I wish I had been captured and tortured...then I too could be rich and famous.

Esecallum, what sometimes happens to western captives in that area of the world? Do you really think those sailors were sat there thinking they were in for a great time?

I'm sure if you could have gone back in time a week, they would have willingly traded places with you.
I do sometimes wonder why i waste valuable finger energy typing replies to such ignorant threads such as this, but yet again i find myself doing just that!

CX.

[edit on 7/4/07 by CX]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Many of you people seem to be such fools .... your intelligence seem to have deserted you all.... Are you all blind or stupid or both?

I hope you are being sarcastic, otherwise you deserve a warning.

If you are being sarcastic, please say so, so we will all take it as such.

If you are being serious ... shame on you.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Honestly... to the op.

Do you honestly believe that at the point those sailors were being whisked away by Iranian soldiers that they were thinking "oh jeez, I'm going to be rich and famous and a HERO when I RETURN to England."

I seriouusly hope you were joking...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Honestly... to the op.

Do you honestly believe that at the point

Look it does not matter what they were thinking.Chances they were not.

The reality is they are rich and famous.

The Government of Iran has never harmed any foreigner in their custody.

The blind/stupid insults were aimed at all the war mongers who wanted hundreds of thousands dead in a war with iran for these 15 people who cant even steer a ship.

Its even possible they may have done it on purpose.

They may have been bored!

Its well known that a lot of people in the army are blood thirsty bozos and their only culture is drugs and boozing.take away either and they are out of their small minds.

I demand to know why the hell we should be dying for 15 people in another war?

why?

i dont want to die for them.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No, you're right. They just never say exactly who DID hurt the foreigners in Iran.

Ayfer Serçe, a Kurdish-origin Turkish journalist of the Euphrates news agency, was killed in late July by the Iranian army in Keleres, in the northwestern province of Azerbaijan. She first appeared to have died during an operation against Kurdish rebels but evidence received by Reporters Without Borders showed she had been killed on her way to the border after finishing her assignment. She had gone to the region in early July to investigate a spate of suicides by Kurdish women. The Iranian authorities refused to explain how she died or return her body to her family.

Three years after Iranian-Canadian journalist Zahra Kazemi was arrested and murdered after photographing families of prisoners outside Teheran’s Evin prison, her killers have still not been identified.

www.rsf.org...

Interesting how they covered things that were against the government of Iran, and then mysteriously died and no one was ever found to have done it.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I demand to know why the hell we should be dying for 15 people in another war?

why?

i dont want to die for them.

I fully support Esecallum in that what he says is quite true.Why should we incur vast expense in men and materials in another war for the Brits.We saved their skin in WW1 and WW2 from Hitlar and we dont need them anyway.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by beckybecky]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Right, and we all know that the UK has never done ANYTHING for us but demand that we save them. Ha! They were doing just fine in WWII when the US came in. They won the Battle of Britain, which was the turning point in that part of the world, without the US being involved.

By the way, if you're gonna talk about history, you might wanna learn a little of it. It's HitlEr.

[edit on 4/7/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just Deserts

Read this before posting anything further.

Thread closed.

join