It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World UFO Disclosure Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Many people here have lost faith in Steven Greer and the disclosure project. I myself still support his cause but I do understand the point many have made, that his credibility has been damaged by his extraordinary claims and has alienated (excuse the pun) himself from the average person. I Don't want to reignite this argument here though.

There is still hope, I personally think Stephen Bassett would be the best to represent the disclosure process. I encourage everyone with an interest in disclosure to join the paradigm research groups mailing list. You receive occasional updates on the developments involving disclosure and general events that have taken place, and in a small way will be supporting the cause by simply being part of the numbers that make up the mailing list.

PRG

Anyway, onto the main point of this thread. This is from the latest news letter.

A new exopolitical initiative has just been launched by the Serius UFO Space Sciences Research Center based in Istanbul, Turkey, chairman Haktan Akdogan. This initiative is focused on the United Nations. PRG fully endorses this effort.

See the details and sign up to support this campaign at
World UFO Disclosure

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If 100+ ex military and government officials can't get anything disclosed what makes you think anything will? One of two things are going on: Either there are no aliens whatsoever and we all are being played for fools. OR the government will do anything in their power to keep it a secret no matter what any type of disclosure group tries to do.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Understandable, I also am at times frustrated by all of this. But There's no harm in simply showing support. Many countries have disclosed, some say to force the U.S hand in coming forth. Disclosure in America may seem a long way off but the rest of the world is coming around.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I listened to Stephen Bassett running a Q&A at the Canadian premiere of Fastwalkers in Toronto, recently. While I still support Greer's Disclosure Project, I am also impressed by Bassett. According to him, he (and, I guess, the Paradigm Research Group) is the only registered lobby group (is that a PAC?) in Washington. He's a dynamic and persuasive speaker...and very deftly and diplomatically dodged a Raelian trying to insert himself into the proceedings.

You can't fault Greer for going where he needs to go...he tells me he's been contacted, and who am I to either dispute that or his spiritual path. However, it does provide fodder to those with a debunking agenda. Bassett, in defusing the Raelian, and in his dealing with the crowd in general, made the point that we all add different strengths to the process...but in order to be most effective, one needs to focus ones' efforts, and he sticks to disclosure.

Let's see...

new topics

top topics

join