It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Evil Extinction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

cant wait till this hits the big screens

[edit on 4-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
yer me too cant wait till this comes out and im looking for to 28 weeks later not long till it comes out

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I also can't wait till this movie hits theatres. Ive already seen the first two, and thought they were excellent. I saw a teaser in the theatres a short time ago, but your trailer is much better bodrul.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I love anything with Resident Evil in it.

I love anything with Mila Jovovich in it.

Add the two and YYYYEEEESSS!!!!

I love the really good horror games that can be made into films.
I think we need another Silent Hill to follow.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Have any of you noticed that the Umbrella Corporation logo in Resident Evil looks exactly like the Knights of Templar red cross? Here are some pics:

Why is that? Is it some form of predictive programming? Is the world supposed to become zombies?

Also, why do two of the Resident Evil films start showing a close up of Alice's eye waking up? In fact, many movies show a zoom up of someone's eye, even documentaries do. Why is that? Is it a reference to the all seeing eye of Horus? Is it some kind of code that the Illuminati uses to mark it's movies so that other Illuminati members can know that the director of the film is "one of them"?

If you might remember, in "2001: A Space Odyssey" near the end when Dave is flying through space and dimensions, it keeps showing a close up of his eye changing colors. Likewise, you also see a zoom in of the eye changing colors in the first two Zeitgeist movies as well. Why is that? Why do so many films all throughout time feature a close up of the eye? What's up with that?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Check this out. All the Resident Evil movie series are on YouTube in full! I'm going to download them and watch them on my TV. You can download anything from YouTube in various formats and quality at www.savevid.com

Here they are in order:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join