It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
WHAT!!! All that fuss and awards and no one makes one mention of the fact that they were working on ION ENGINES in the early sixties???

ARRGGGGG Shades of Star Trek!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The German experimental nuclear pile at Haigerloch
[im]http://www.[hate-site-nolink]/solargeneral/library/www.fpp.co.uk/books/VirusHouse/images/Haigerloch.jpg[/im]
Hi,

Yes Zorgon you are right but they started even earlier, if you check the page from the firsts paragraph (link “advanced propulsion research.”) about the history of Lewis Laboratory, they say “Silverstein envisioned increased cooperation with the Atomic Energy Commission and a strong role for the Cleveland laboratory in NEPA (Nuclear Energy Propulsion for Aircraft). In 1949 the laboratory acquired a cyclotron for basic research in materials.” (sic), so 4 years after the end of WWII they do not lose time, and many people say that the Germans are not working on the nuclear:
. en.wikipedia.org...
. en.wikipedia.org...
. www.aip.org...

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Aurora fake photo

Hi,

I will try to conclude on the Aurora fake image (above).

“Same” from a different angle

If we look carefully to the wheels, we see wheels from a small model toy, like my son as one of F-117, like this one

F-117 small toy
www.motormaxtoys.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
real wheels are totally different

F-117, look for the wheels

To enlarge images without loosing quality/resolution use resizr.lord-lance.com... (found here in ATS, somewhere), try to enlarge the Aurora image and look for the toy wheels and compare that with the wheels from a real plane.

More on Aurora fake photos and plane wheels.

Another subject - to complement the patents sites (that could be related to Aurora), Zonrgon sent me this one l2.espacenet.com... , nice and don’t needs registration.

Thank you,

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Piri Reis map (1513 - - detailed version)

Hi,

I am trying to find resources on the Antarctica-Argentina connection related to travels and activities of Germans Scientist after WWII, and I found good sources of old references and maps of Antarctica in the book “Fingerprints of the Gods” (available free online) as I posted in other already referenced thread Space Serpents and other Craft Secrets post “Serpents and more”. Antarctica was discovered in AD 1818 but was mapped earlier some centuries.

I stop here just to shown you some of the information.

Early nineteenth-century Russian map
www.bibliotecapleyades.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
Mercator 1569
upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
More references:
. en.wikipedia.org...
. www.reference.com...
. xoomer.alice.it...
. en.wikipedia.org...
. en.wikipedia.org...
. www.loc.gov...

brotherthebig.

edit: link correction

[edit on 1-5-2007 by brotherthebig]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hi,

We have slightly touched the Stealth Technology about the F-117 and B2, but in this FOIA Stealth document on Tacit Blue we could see many details on this stealth demonstrator plane (test plane) but for some reasons I don’t know of identical declassified information concerning Have Blue, an older classified program, is not available trough FOIA (to US citizens).

Tacit Blue

Have Blue

F-117 first USAF released photo, airbrushed not to revel true details

Northrop XST (Have Blue loser)

Originally posted by David2012
Nice work and very interesting.
Will take a little to check all of the external links.

Originally posted by Zorgon
landoflegends.us...
landoflegends.us...

I'm seeing cgi? and very bad cgi.. like what my animations look like lol.
Also the tracking accuracy of the cameraman, keeping it exactly in the center, is astounding.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by David2012]

Related to David2012 and groingrinder comments about Zorgon GFS saucer videos, yes they are animations, but in the link I initial provided:

Originally posted by brotherthebig
[post #1/5]
Today British company GFS Projects (see the saucer video in their site) is developing a saucer craft based on the Coandă Effect, named after inventor Henri Coandă, who was the firsts to discover this effect, in the sequence of a disaster of its jet-propelled Coandă-1910 aircraft.

you would find a video in the GFS site of their real prototype.

GFS Coandă Effect Flying Saucer

More references on F-117 and B2:
. www.abovetopsecret.com...
. www.f117reunion.org...
. www.afa.org...
. www.f-117a.com...
. www.ausairpower.net...
. www.ausairpower.net...
. www.dreamlandresort.com...
. www.globalsecurity.org...
. www.dreamlandresort.com...
. www.paglen.com...
. www.vectorsite.net...

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hi,

Just a quick update in the Active Aeroelastic Wing technology, the tests are been conducted on a modified F-18 with the designation X-53.

References:
. www.nasa.gov...
. www.wpafb.af.mil...
. en.wikipedia.org...

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That thing is a freekin joke! A glorified hover craft at best, I would'nt like to be in this thing above 50 feet at the mercy of a slight gust. I guess its a nice deflection for the "real" saucers they have, Im sure they're eager to see this fly so they can pin many more legit sightings on this lame contraption lol

GFS Coandă Effect Flying Saucer

[edit on 3-5-2007 by wildone106]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Anyone have any more information on this one? Its on CBS, a major network...

www.cbc.ca...

Any comments appreciated to track this one down

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Hi,

Yes, you are right wildone106 that is just a model, for a real powerful engine see the Saucer Y2 and is Viper Jet engine and Y2 used 6, here, and a video about the saucer projects is here post “Canada/NAZI Germany/USAF and USSR saucer projects”.

Your video does not work, could you provide the link?

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Anyone have any more information on this one? Its on CBS, a major network...

www.cbc.ca...

Any comments appreciated to track this one down

Haha imagine if their brilliant plan actually went through and they did blow up a portian of the moon.

First what a waste of money, second Weeeeeeeeeeeee wouldn't be blameing global warming on pollution.

Im willing to bet any amount of money if this was the scenrio today and a portion of the moon was blown off, with the inscrease in Earths temperture, humans would be running around thinking their facing certain extinction.

That just shows, that any stupid little action can have a major reaction.

Anyways, the guy who came up with destorying the moon should be taken to a pig farm tied down, and let the pigs have their with him.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praafit

Haha imagine if their brilliant plan actually went through and they did blow up a portian of the moon.

Well I don't think we have anything big enough to blow up a section of the moon...

BUT I think they did it...

LUNAR FLARE

Made by Dr. Leon Stuart, Nov. 15, 1953 at 01:00 UT. Lasted 8 to 10 sec. Also observed visually. Star images rather steady, no extraneous lights. Exposure: 1/2 sec. on E.K. 103aF3 plate. 8 inch f/8 reflector.

Position on Lunar surface is about 10 miles S.E. of Pallas. (-0.5; +.08).

NASA recent investigation...

Buratti and Johnson estimate the energy produced by Stuart's flare, which they calculated to be about .5 megatons or 35 times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

SOURCE

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Buratti and Johnson estimate the energy produced by Stuart's flare, which they calculated to be about .5 megatons or 35 times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

Yup, but I don't think it is a nuke we sent up there. It just doesn't make sense, I mean what could possibly be so important to warrant that kind of intervention? Even IF the money was there to burn?

I am leaning towards a meteor strike. Recall that brilliant flash when we impacted an asteroid? Same thing here, I am pretty sure.

If it is not, then I will be surprised....

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes, and that it was a 20 metre body that left a 1.5 Km crater.

Atomic bombs are nothing when compared with (really) astronomic values.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In 1953, we did not have the capability to launch anything to the moon. Just a small satellite in orbit waited until 1957.

I haven't a clue what this is. A 'lucky' incoming head-on meteorite seems the most likely explanation.

Ball lightning in the atmosphere?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

In 1953, we did not have the capability to launch anything to the moon.

Oh yeah? And who told you this?

Just a small satellite in orbit waited until 1957.

Project Red Socks
Date: 10.01.1957
Project RED SOCKS was to be "the world's first useful moon rocket," proposed by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory/California Institute of Technology in October 1957.

Do Russians wear Red Socks?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the one thing people have to understand about topics like this is that these are private companies that do this work for $$$$, private sector technology is always way more advanced then public technology.

And when a private company comes out with something brilliant they will not tell anyone until they have too.

I can see new hydro companies coming out and collecting money from new customers although they provide energy from a device that makes it for free. Why tell anyone? see my point.

If a companies has enough money to get what they want developed they will.

so in response to that response they did have technology to go up there in 1953. simple answer like zorgon said, how do you know.

talk to all private companies get them to disclose everything they were doing back in 1953 and get back to me.

peace

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
That thing is a freekin joke! A glorified hover craft at best,

Well your comment shows how much you actually know

Seems the military doesn't agree with you... they use that exact design concept for Surveillance cameras

The Multipurpose Security and Surveillance Mission Platform (MSSMP), started in FY'92 as the Air-Mobile Ground Security and Surveillance System (AMGSSS), is designed to provide a rapidly deployable, extended-range surveillance capability for a variety of operations and missions, including: fire control, force protection, tactical security, support to counterdrug and border patrol operations, signal/communications relays, detection and assessment of barriers (i.e., mine fields, tank traps), remote assessment of suspected contaminated areas (i.e., chemical, biological, and nuclear), and even resupply of small quantities of critical items. The MSSMP system consists of three air-mobile remote sensing packages and a base station.

MSSMP system requirements include:

* High mobility,
* Remote operations over low-bandwith tactical radio links,
* Long-endurance surveillance capabilities, and
* The ability for one operator to supervise several remote systems.

Or this one...

An interesting quote from the text: ".. when we consider that the United States Air Force has spent seven and one-half million dollars on a circular lifting device..."

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
And I suppose some of you think the NAZI's never hung around Antarctica either huh?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas Yup, but I don't think it is a nuke we sent up there.

I'm flip-flopping on my position with this one. I will say it is possible it was a nuke, I just don't think probable yet. If we could get a picture of a meteor strike of that magnitude then we would have something to compare it against.

Taking into consideration the mindset in the 50's, the only reason could be to see if it were visible from Earth. People think the state of things is crazy now, well, I think they have always been that way. We just either don't remember or have the information.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I just thought that I might add this into it:

www.projectcamelot.net...

On this page there is a link to a interview with this guy called Ralph Ring, he was involved in a project with a fella called Otis Carr. Otis Carr and his company was in the process of developing flying saucer tech.
The principles behind the project are outlined in the above web address. Im not completly sure about how to explain it effectivly, but it has a lot to do with magnitism and accessing the earths magnetic grid through charging the capicators in the saucer to a high level and discharging them. There are some diagrams which explain it all in there as well (pm me if you have trouble understanding and I can give my interpretation).

If your a little more interested in stargates and the like there are some other interview on this web site.
www.projectcamelot.net... is among the more noteable ones. Theres three interviews with him at the present time.
'Henry' as he is known talks a lot about the mars base as well as alternate timelines and stargates.
The Gorden Novel interview is pretty good as well, and so it the Dan Burisch interviews.

-fm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join